People who flat out drive like shit!

Tom Sawyer

angry.gif

This just needs a thread of it's own.

These pukes in these little "rat cars" especially. They have the stupid ass spoiler on the trunk and one of those mufflers, that actually seem to make MORE noise than having NO MUFFLER AT ALL!!!

They fly up along side, no blinker, pop over in front of you with their bass speakers vibrating the back window loose!!

rage.gif

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate ppl that merge at 50 MPH, forcing me over into the middle lane, and then speed up to 70 MPH, pinning me out in the middle lane. angry.gif

WOULD IT BE THAT #&@%ING HARD TO MERGE AT 70 MPH AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE? angry.gif biggrin.gif

---

...your avatar and post made me think of "Don't put a big *** spoiler on the back like you see on all the other ******head's cars... biggrin.gif

Edited by AgentScotty

Was going home from school today, tons and tons of traffic to the point where the highway was almost a parking lot. Why? Because people were slowing down to under 50km/h see a minor accident on the service road.

Yes, people have accidents, do not slow down, ESPECIALLY so during rush hour

Drivers who get to the stop sign before I do, and then sit there and stare at me....waiting for me to go.......and waiting.....waiting....... banghead.gif banghead.gif

Somedays, if I'm not in a hurry, I stare right back at them and wait them out....even if they wave at me to go..... 653.gif 653.gif

I always said that cars should start coming equipped with a scan gun, and if some moron infront of you does something stupid, you simply scan their license plate. Once that person gets 3 plate scans (has to be from 3 different people though), that driver loses his/her license for 30 days...

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Nov 15 2011, 08:45 PM)
I always said that cars should start coming equipped with a scan gun, and if some moron infront of you does something stupid, you simply scan their license plate. Once that person gets 3 plate scans (has to be from 3 different people though), that driver loses his/her license for 30 days...

Coming from a 14 year old...

That sounds like a brilliant idea! yes.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Nov 15 2011, 09:45 PM)

because no one would EVER abuse that at ALL

QUOTE (Can-Utility @ Nov 15 2011, 07:46 PM)
Shouldn't this thread be called "Women"?

yes.gif

i'll just list them out.

people who don't use their turn signal...

the ones who peel out in front of you on a one-lane road where the speed limit is 30 mph, and then they end up actually going 30 mph, when you would want to be going more like 50 mph, because some of us are actually trying to get somewhere on time...

related to the previous one, the jerks on the highway who speed up in the left lane so as not to let you in so you can pass the obedient speed-limit abiding citizens in the right lane, and then when you actually get into the left lane, the jerk is going at least 5 or 10 mph below your desired speed. then they refuse to move over.

HIGH BEAMS

uhh that's all for now

I might get slammed for this, but I can't stand drivers who go exactly the speed limit. Not one mile over or under. laugh.gif

So, are you deathly afraid of breaking the Law? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif OH MY GOD!! The cops will put you away forever if you go 5 over.....!!!

here's more... most of mine really have to do with idiots who won't speed up

people who insist on going 20-25 mph on those circular on-ramps to the highways... YOU CANNOT MERGE SAFELY GOING THAT SLOW

the idiots who pull up behind you at red lights and stop on top of your ass. you inch forward a bit to get some space even though you're sacrificing the space between you and the vehicle in front of you and the idiot STILL INCHES FORWARD to be on your ass. people need to f***ing learn how to leave space at red lights... it's the safest thing to do... just in case they get rear ended by some idiot, the impact doesn't make them come crashing into your rear end and all of a sudden there's a giant multi-car sandwich.

ok. this one REALLY pisses me off. people really need to learn how to make left turns. when there's a green light and it's not a green arrow and there's still traffic coming from the opposite direction, you are supposed to pull forward to the middle of the intersection and wait for traffic to clear in order to make your turn. if traffic doesn't clear, you can just make the turn anyway as soon as the light turns red. some idiots wait behind the line and then you have to wait behind these assholes through the entire intersection light cycle again, which is especially painful if there is no left turn arrow.

people who, when making left turns, don't stay in their own f***ing lane. when there's two left turning lanes, you STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE and do not cut into the other one because you could cause a serious wreck.

now i'm pissed off

When someone tries to get ahead of you, and then they slam on their breaks and turn. rage.gif

Anyone who can't at least drive the speed limit. rage.gif banghead.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Feckin' people who leave 3-4 car lengths in front of them trying to get through a light! MOVE YOUR DAMN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRIVES ME FRIGGIN' IN-FECKING-SANE!

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Nov 15 2011, 08:35 PM)
Drivers who get to the stop sign before I do, and then sit there and stare at me....waiting for me to go.......and waiting.....waiting....... banghead.gif banghead.gif

Somedays, if I'm not in a hurry, I stare right back at them and wait them out....even if they wave at me to go..... 653.gif 653.gif

I hate the drivers who get to the stop sign after you, while you're waiting for the right of way, and then they cut you off

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Nov 15 2011, 07:48 PM)
QUOTE (Can-Utility @ Nov 15 2011, 06:46 PM)

unsure.gif

huh.gif

For me, the crappiest drivers out there are the overly aggressive men in their gigantic pickup trucks who can't stand having ANYONE in front of them and are willing to plow into or over anything and anyone that stands in their way. Being tailgated within inches by a 1/2-ton pickup with my kids in the car is one of the most aggrevating, and scariest, things I have to deal with on the road.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Nov 16 2011, 08:28 AM)
I might get slammed for this, but I can't stand drivers who go exactly the speed limit. Not one mile over or under. laugh.gif

So, are you deathly afraid of breaking the Law? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif OH MY GOD!! The cops will put you away forever if you go 5 over.....!!!

Well for me, I live in Carmel, Indiana, where the cops are notorious for pulling over teenagers for the most minor of speed limit incidents, so for me it's best to be safe rather than sorry, though if the flow of traffic is that big, I'll speed up to match it, impeding flow of traffic is more dangerous than speeding

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Nov 16 2011, 08:28 AM)
I might get slammed for this, but I can't stand drivers who go exactly the speed limit.  Not one mile over or under.  laugh.gif

So, are you deathly afraid of breaking the Lawohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  OH MY GOD!!  The cops will put you away forever if you go 5 over.....!!!

Well for me, I live in Carmel, Indiana, where the cops are notorious for pulling over teenagers for the most minor of speed limit incidents, so for me it's best to be safe rather than sorry, though if the flow of traffic is that big, I'll speed up to match it, impeding flow of traffic is more dangerous than speeding

I'm terribly sorry. laugh.gif

Idiots who slow down when they're approaching the green light, as if they're expecting it to turn red before they get there. Well, duh, slow down enough and it WILL. The same people also optimistically speed up as they near the red light.

We have the countdowns now in much of my area, installed on the "Walk/Don't Walk" signals. People see they've got five seconds left until the light changes and floor it.

Those damned mopeds! I hate them. Get a real frickin' car and stop slowing up traffic, cycle-boy! Oh, you got a DUI? Then take the frickin' bus, rummy!

QUOTE (Can-Utility @ Nov 15 2011, 07:46 PM)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/strofl.gif

Oh, and not that they're all necessarily bad drivers, but I friggin' HATE Smart Cars.

There's a guy in my neighborhood who owns one, complete with the stupid little key on the hatchback that rotates when the car is in motion. He drives like a complete tool, running lights and cutting people off. Every time I see him, I think, "Buddy, all the aggressive driving in the world will not compensate for the fact that you are basically driving a Fisher Price car. It doesn't make you look cool; all it does is increase your chances of becoming road pizza when that sardine can of yours gets pancaked."