last movie you watched

sonicjams

220px-Rocky_ii_poster.jpg

Easily the best of the sequels before it got jokey and ridiculous for better or worse. No pinball games, birthday robots and James Brown concerts in this one. :LOL:

That’s because 3 and 4 were more action-oriented than drama. Still, I enjoyed the first 4 Rocky movies.

AND after all these years, the Rocky 4 movie audience is still the loudest, most excited moviegoers I’ve seen anywhere. People were standing up out of their seats swinging, punching the air, and cheering when the big Russian was falling :LOL: Truth. :LOL: :yes:

Rocky 5 was absolute crap. The only one in the series that’s unwatchable.

Rocky 6 and Creed were surprisingly passable.

• Like 1

Late night at the movies

Sympathy For Mr Vengeance

The first in a trilogy, followed by Oldboy and Sympathy For Lady Vengeance .. a great start

http://www.worldsgreatestcritic.com/sympathyformrvengeance.jpg

Thor: The Dark World

Ragnarok a few weeks back, now Dark World?! Are you on the hunt for the worst MCU movies made because you’re finding ‘em!! ;)

If you wish to continue this masochistic odyssey, I recommend Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2!

:LMAO: (ps - got those and seen them..! ;) )

• Like 1

Easily the best of the sequels before it got jokey and ridiculous for better or worse. No pinball games, birthday robots and James Brown concerts in this one. :LOL:

That’s because 3 and 4 were more action-oriented than drama. Still, I enjoyed the first 4 Rocky movies.

AND after all these years, the Rocky 4 movie audience is still the loudest, most excited moviegoers I’ve seen anywhere. People were standing up out of their seats swinging, punching the air, and cheering when the big Russian was falling :LOL: Truth. :LOL: :yes:

Agree on Creed even though I consider it more of a spin-off. Haven’t seen RB yet. I hear Stallone disowns V.

Edited by invisible airwave

Agree on Creed even though I consider it more of a spin-off. Haven’t seen RB yet. I hear Stallone disowns V.

RB, check it out!

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

IMO one of the best comedies ever made.

Mick

Absolutely! A total riot!

my girlfriend and I literally nearly peed ourselfs, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla

Not my favorite variation of Godzilla...I'm not a fan of the ones where he looks like a muppet.

MV5BM2JhYTI3YzctNmEyNC00N2QyLWE3MGEtMDcyNzBlOGE3OTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ2MzU1NzQ@._V1_.jpg

I mean, tell me he doesn't look a little Cookie Monster there...C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me.

It's been a long time since a movie has effected me like Cold Fish

geeesh, a sobering, disturbing, misogynistic monster that, at times, I though "why the hell am I sitting here watching this" but ultimately, loved it and the range of emotions I was left with ..

http://img.hayhaytv.com/film/01092016/cold-fish_30831472721359.jpg

• Like 2