last movie you watched

sonicjams

Watched The Pagemaster twice.

One of my favourite childhood movies, never released on DVD for the UK market. Someone uploaded the film in HD quality on youtube, so I ripped it and burned it in DVD. Shockingly grand quality picture and sound!

In all honesty, the only good Macauly Culkin film, and it features the voices of Whoopi Goldberg, Patrick Stewart, Leonard Nimoy and a standout performance from Christopher Lloyd. Stunning animation, really good plot (one of the biggest reasons I developed a love for books is due to this film), and insanely lovable characters make this a top ten film for me.

Call it nostalgia, but I really think this is classic kids film.

As soon as I can buy it in DVD I will love it. But til that day, this ridiculously great quality rip will have to suffice.

The Thin Red Line ...

They could have cut away the first hour or so. This movie is too slow and boring.

:no: :tsk:

This is one of the greatest films ever made. A masterpiece.

The Thin Red Line ...

They could have cut away the first hour or so. This movie is too slow and boring.

I just think the inner monologues drags on and the slow pace puts me off. It's well made but those points makes it hard for me to get under my skin.

The Thin Red Line ...

I just think the inner monologues drags on and the slow pace puts me off. It's well made but those points makes it hard for me to get under my skin.

Every Malick movie makes me want to shave my eyes out with boredom...

But I do think he is a tremendous film maker, I just get bored, similar with many Clint Eastwood Movies (Flags Of Our Fathers comes to mind).

Worthy, but dull.

I did think Red Line was a better movie than Saving Private Ryan though.

http://images.moviepostershop.com/and-now-for-something-completely-different-movie-poster-1972-1020463889.jpg
  • Like 1

The Thin Red Line ...

Every Malick movie makes me want to shave my eyes out with boredom...

But I do think he is a tremendous film maker, I just get bored, similar with many Clint Eastwood Movies (Flags Of Our Fathers comes to mind).

Worthy, but dull.

I did think Red Line was a better movie than Saving Private Ryan though.

Interesting. I have the exact opposite opinion regarding Saving Private Ryan :)