last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://cdn.mos.totalfilm.com/images/d/due-date-poster-online-420-75.jpg

Just watched it last night on Netflix. Very funny laugh.gif Solid 8/10, imo. yes.gif

The Help

Great acting all around, story and definitely better than most "chick flicks." Kind of reminded me of another surprisingly good "chick flick," Places In The Heart, regarding it's subject matter of the South and racism.

Plus, Emma Stone and Jessica Chastain. wub.gif

Edited by invisible airwave

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Apr 14 2012, 11:50 PM)
Horrible Bosses. Horrible.

Really? My wife loves that movie. I think it has a couple funny parts.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 16 2012, 01:20 PM)
frickin hilarious

http://www.movie-list.com/posters/big/zoom/rango.jpg

When Rango ate that cigar and burped in that guys face at the bar...I don't think my 5 year old son has ever laughed harder at a movie. biggrin.gif

PALE RIDER

I've seen this one maybe 7 or 8 times before, but it's been a good 10 years since I've seen it last. I knew I liked it of course but I forgot how awesome this movie is.

*SPOILERS*

After seeing it, I did some googling about it and found out that in an audio interview Clint said that his Preacher character WAS a ghost. I had always thought he was but the way they do it, it could go either way. I thought that was so cool, that the whole time he was. So walking right up to the Marshall at the end while loading his gun he had no fear because nothing could hurt him anyhow.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 20 2012, 11:58 PM)
Three Stooges

Nothing will ever top the original nimwits but all the same a well done and funny tribute! NYUK NYUK NYUK

I liked it very much. It was funny and it was respectful to the spirit of The Three Stooges. Each actor knock it out of the park.

"Yeah, but what's his name?" laugh.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Apr 21 2012, 12:13 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 20 2012, 11:58 PM)
Three Stooges

Nothing will ever top the original nimwits but all the same a well done and funny tribute! NYUK NYUK NYUK

I liked it very much. It was funny and it was respectful to the spirit of The Three Stooges. Each actor knock it out of the park.

"Yeah, but what's his name?" laugh.gif

laugh.gif trink39.gif

The only negative I can say is the inclusion of those Jersey Shore freaks new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

And Sofia Vergara and Kate Upton? drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif