Take A "Photograph!" It Lasts Longer!

RUSHHEAD666

Which "Photograph" Song Do You Love The Most?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Photograph" Song Do You Love The Most?

• "Photograph" By Ringo Starr
    • "Photograph" By Def Leppard
    • "Photograph" By Nickelback
    • None of these corny boring commercial shits!

QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 26 2011, 10:44 PM)
Went for Ringo.

Just a question out of polite curiousity, but why the hate for Nickelback? They're not my type, but just curious.

While I don't like Nickleback i've never understood the overwhelming hate people have for them either. I'm indifferent to them, if I hear a song from them I just sit through it and wait for it to be done. They have no effect on me at all.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 27 2011, 12:14 AM)
QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Oct 26 2011, 08:54 PM)
Gotta go with The DL "Photograph"...
Great song, by a great a*s-kickin' rock band! yes.gif

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

"On Through The Night" and "High 'N Dry" absolutely RULE! trink39.gif

You could tell with "Pyromania" that they changed their sound a bit to make some serious cash and it worked.

"Pyromania" is an excellent record, it's just not a great album like the previous two.

The first three Leppard albums rule. Pyromania is my favorite because it has a little more variety than the first two. Plus, I always felt the album perfectly mixed the sound of hard rock and mainstream together.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 27 2011, 12:14 AM)
QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Oct 26 2011, 08:54 PM)
Gotta go with The DL "Photograph"...
Great song, by a great a*s-kickin' rock band! yes.gif

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

"On Through The Night" and "High 'N Dry" absolutely RULE! trink39.gif

You could tell with "Pyromania" that they changed their sound a bit to make some serious cash and it worked.

"Pyromania" is an excellent record, it's just not a great album like the previous two.

yes.gif The tides were changing with Pyro. Still, the DL version is very listenable, and wasn't total pop crap like their later work.

DL gets my vote.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 27 2011, 11:21 AM)
AOR crap

laugh.gif

Why do you hate Guns 'N Roses so much? "Appetite For Destruction" is NOT AOR CRAP!!!!!

Was the record just overplayed? Why do you hate GNR so much?????

Wouldn't you agree that "On Through The Night" and "High 'N Dry" are hard rock classics?

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 27 2011, 03:46 PM)
AOR crap

laugh.gif

Why do you hate Guns 'N Roses so much? "Appetite For Destruction" is NOT AOR CRAP!!!!!

Wouldn't you agree that "On Through The Night" and "High 'N Dry" are hard rock classics?

Yes, the album is WAAAAAY overplayed and I just don't think it is all that. Axl is a Dick

The first 2 D.L. albums are Classic 1022.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 27 2011, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 27 2011, 03:46 PM)
AOR crap

laugh.gif

Yes, the album is WAAAAAY overplayed and I just don't think it is all that. Axl is a Dick

The first 2 D.L. albums are Classic 1022.gif

Fair enough! I do agree that Axl Rose (an anagram for Oral Sex) is a total dick.

I remember seeing GNR open for Aerosmith back in like 1988. During the song "Mr. Brownstone" Axl's PA went out and the little baby had a spaz attack. He took his mic stand that slammed into the amp and walked off the stage like a little baby.

The guys had to play three songs without vocals until the douche came back on stage to finish the set.

It's a shame about Def Leppard. They were great man, but you could tell the tide was turning thanks to "Pyromania." It also didn't help when Rick lost his arm in that car crash.

"Hysteria" really sounds bad with those electronic drums.

QUOTE (H. P. L. @ Oct 26 2011, 02:40 AM)
ok, I'm going to be the black sheep and vote for Nickelback. Actually Photograph is the second of the only two songs by the band that I like (the other being How you Remind me).
It even has decent lyrics, for a Nickelback song.
Let the shooting begin!

I will not fire at you, I'm an "out of the closet" Nickelback fan. Even have gone so far as to see them live a couple of times.

That said, I voted for DL.

QUOTE (MCM @ Oct 28 2011, 02:32 AM)
QUOTE (H. P. L. @ Oct 26 2011, 02:40 AM)
ok, I'm going to be the black sheep and vote for Nickelback. Actually Photograph is the second of the only two songs by the band that I like (the other being How you Remind me).
It even has decent lyrics, for a Nickelback song.
Let the shooting begin!

I will not fire at you, I'm an "out of the closet" Nickelback fan. Even have gone so far as to see them live a couple of times.

That said, I voted for DL.

Thanks MCM, it's just that I have some nice memories tied to those songs - and try to be on holiday in France with just a radio, and you too will CHEER when they stop playing their crap french pop to put on Nickelback!! - and I don't see why I should be ashamed of that. Nickelback is the band everybody here loves to hate, I too have bands I love to hate, it's just that I keep it to myself.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Rick N. Backer @ Oct 28 2011, 11:40 AM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 27 2011, 10:18 AM)
The first three Leppard albums rule. Pyromania is my favorite because it has a little more variety than the first two. Plus, I always felt the album perfectly mixed the sound of hard rock and mainstream together.

This.

same here...