1. 1. Hmmmm?

• Coffee
    • Tea
    • Elephants

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both! Most people don't like tea because it's too weak/watery. If you buy loose tea and use a strainer it is MUCH better than bagged. If my only choice if bagged, I gotta have two per cup.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 25 2011, 10:02 AM)
I find freshly squeezed elephant just the thing to give me a bit of pep in the morning. Thankfully, we'd recently extended our kitchen.

I know, I KNOW, elephants are endangered, but they are so MOREISH!

I tend to get 3 cups out of the one elephant, if I really squeeze.

Wow. Three cups eh? Either you need to start looking somewhere else for your elephants, or you are a giant...a gigantic giant.

Coffee, unless by elephants you mean this:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/320990690_fd4e341290.jpg

That stuff will throw you for a loop! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ioc @ Jul 25 2011, 05:24 PM)
I find freshly squeezed elephant just the thing to give me a bit of pep in the morning. Thankfully, we'd recently extended our kitchen.

Wow. Three cups eh? Either you need to start looking somewhere else for your elephants, or you are a giant...a gigantic giant.

You may have a point there. By the time they're shipped to Ireland, they've lost a hell of a lot of moisture. Maybe I should breed my own.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 25 2011, 02:38 PM)

You may have a point there. By the time they're shipped to Ireland, they've lost a hell of a lot of moisture. Maybe I should breed my own.

Have you tried the freeze-dried elephants? I haven't, but understand that this is the answer to the elephant dilemma. They're easier and more cost-efficient to ship in freeze-dried form, for one thing, and the shelf life is much longer. Just reconstitute with the beverage of your choice, wait ten minutes, then squeeze as needed.

Java. Tea is for cat lovers laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 25 2011, 07:02 PM)

Have you tried the freeze-dried elephants? I haven't, but understand that this is the answer to the elephant dilemma. They're easier and more cost-efficient to ship in freeze-dried form, for one thing, and the shelf life is much longer. Just reconstitute with the beverage of your choice, wait ten minutes, then squeeze as needed.

African or Indian? Coz they taste completely different, like tea & coffee. tongue.gif

Given the choice, 9.746167385 % of the time I'll opt for a cup of coffee before tea. But I like tea, very much.

Either way, it has to be strong. I have no use for weak ass crap that you can read a newspaper through.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 25 2011, 04:38 PM)
Given the choice, 9.746167385 % of the time I'll opt for a cup of coffee before tea.

So you drink coffee less than 10% of the time as oppose to tea? So in other words you drink tea more than 90% of the time??

The exact figure is:

90.253832615%

I conclude that you're a tea drinker Pags!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 25 2011, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 25 2011, 07:02 PM)

African or Indian? Coz they taste completely different, like tea & coffee. tongue.gif

You know they use all the lame and old elephants for that freeze-dried crap. They do it because they think no one will know the difference. I also think it had something to do with the war effort or the moon landing or something. Anyway, if you have some beside a freshly squeezed elephant, you'll never have freeze-dried again.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 25 2011, 05:53 PM)
Given the choice, 9.746167385 % of the time I'll opt for a cup of coffee before tea.

So you drink coffee less than 10% of the time as oppose to tea? So in other words you drink tea more than 90% of the time??

The exact figure is:

90.253832615%

trink39.gif

Ooops! I forgot a 9. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 25 2011, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 25 2011, 05:53 PM)

The exact figure is:

90.253832615%

trink39.gif

Ooops! I forgot a 9. laugh.gif

laugh.gif coffee.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (ioc @ Jul 23 2011, 07:59 AM)
Beverages of equal quality, equally as much. That said, I'll take a good tea over a mediocre coffee any day...same goes for coffee over tea.

Comparing coffee and tea is perfectly analogous to the apples and oranges comparison. They essentially mean the same thing.

yes.gif Exactly.

My favorite tea is English Breakfast

My favorite coffee is a mix of Columbian and Kona.

Coffee. I love the stuff, too much I think. I have a cup or two every morning and then have a quad shot iced americano around noon. Always black. I like tea and usually have a small cup of decaf tea with honey right before bed.

I don't really like either, but I do drink coffee in moderation when tests and exams roll around so I can focus for a few extra hours.

http://www.digitaldorm.com/fark/fry_coffee_31.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1wg1iVmYn1qanqt5o1_500.png

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 28 2011, 12:50 AM)
Kopi Luwak. Look it up and you'll find out why that even the most expensive coffee in the world is crap.  wink.gif

My family and I were just discussing cat crap coffee the other day. We're contemplating shelling out the bucks for a pound just to see how good it really is. We'll just have to make sure we brew it right otherwise it will be a waste... rofl3.gif [i crack myself up sometimes]