Casey Anthony NOT Guilty

ALifeson85

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Jul 5 2011, 12:33 PM)
Wow.

That is all.

you forgot the words..."according to the jury."

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 5 2011, 01:34 PM)
QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Jul 5 2011, 12:33 PM)
Wow.

That is all.

you forgot the words..."according to the jury."

Very true...

unbelievable

well she'll spend a lil time in FLA's finest assisted living quarters and maybe a couple sistas in the house will make a statement for Caylee

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Jul 5 2011, 01:43 PM)
unbelievable

well she'll spend a lil time in FLA's finest assisted living quarters and maybe a couple sistas in the house will make a statement for Caylee

True...she may have been spared the death penalty, but she is still at EXTREMELY high risk, esp. in prison. If inmates know you murdered a child, your as good as gone. Hopefully she has whats coming to her...

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Jul 5 2011, 02:50 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Jul 5 2011, 01:43 PM)
unbelievable

True...she may have been spared the death penalty, but she is still at EXTREMELY high risk, esp. in prison. If inmates know you murdered a child, your as good as gone. Hopefully she has whats coming to her...

guess what I just heard on Nancy Grace. She's already done time waiting for the trial. Hmmm processing time and she's out

But is she free?

Jesus f***ing christ, IT WAS CIRCUMSTANCIAL EVIDENCE. I HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN ANYTHING TYING HER TO THE DEATH OF HER KID.

Her car. That's the ONLY thing that *MIGHT* be.

I'm sick and f***ing tired of people screaming "NO JUSTIC". f**k you. Justice was served, you just wanted to see someone die to quell your concerns, and fetishes.

Edited by D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 5 2011, 11:59 AM)
Jesus f***ing christ, IT WAS CIRCUMSTANCIAL EVIDENCE. I HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN ANYTHING TYING HER TO THE DEATH OF HER KID.

I'm sick and f***ing tired of people screaming "NO JUSTIC". f**k you. Justice was served, you just wanted to see someone die to quell your concerns, and fetishes.

someone has a child killer crush.

Well, if she didn't do it, then who did?

Even if she is innocent, Justice is NOT served if a killer, whomever that may be, is still roaming free.

But, we'll just sweep this one under the rug, I guess and pretend there's nothing more to worry about. wacko.gif

Karma doesn't give two shits about "reasonable doubt". Take comfort in knowing that.

Not guilty doesn't mean "innocent". I respect the lack of evidence to convict, but I suspect she's got some bad shit coming her way...sufficient evidence or not.

Watch.

The bitch killed her daughter and will get hers.

But now that she's "not guilty" and all, prosecutors will surely seek rape/mollestation charages against her father and brother...and I also hope they go after the father for "covering up" and accidental death and "willfully and fraudulentlty" making it appear to be a homicide.

Right?

I mean, she wouldn't lie about all that, so they'll go after them. Please tell me they will.

sarcasm.gif

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jul 5 2011, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 5 2011, 11:59 AM)

someone has a child killer crush.

I HAVE an 8 month old, damn you~ banghead.gif She's an idiot, and would never be seen with my kid. Ever.

Edited by D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 5 2011, 01:59 PM)

Like I said, Karma will meter things out in the end. "Not guilty" doesn't mean innocent. Should she be struck down by a wayward vehicle or ousted from her town and driven into anonymity or driven insane by folks who think she walked, don't feel too badly for her. Justice was done in that it appears this particular jury could not convict on the evidence presented, but don't presume that means she's necessarily innocent. Those two things don't necessarily go arm-in-arm.

She can indeed be both acquitted and guilty as hell.

OJ Simpson? Robert Blake? Michael Jackson? Joran van der Sloot? The latter only went on to kill someone else. biggrin.gif Isn't that a hoot?

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 5 2011, 03:11 PM)
Like I said, Karma will meter things out in the end.

yes.gif Just ask OJ. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 5 2011, 03:11 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 5 2011, 01:59 PM)

Like I said, Karma will meter things out in the end. "Not guilty" doesn't mean innocent. Should she be struck down by a wayward vehicle or ousted from her town and driven into anonymity or driven insane by folks who think she walked, don't feel too badly for her. Justice was done in that it appears this particular jury could not convict on the evidence presented, but don't presume that means she's necessarily innocent. Those two things don't necessarily go arm-in-arm.

She can indeed be both acquitted and guilty as hell.

OJ Simpson? Robert Blake? Michael Jackson? Joran van der Sloot? The latter only went on to kill someone else. biggrin.gif Isn't that a hoot?

I'm saying she's innocent of murder, not of being an idiot who doesn't deserve to have kids.

She's innocent as charged on the evidence as it was presented, not necessarily innocent of murder. You can be both.

I believe the evidence wasn't there to convict, but that she did it.

Karma is the ultimate justice. Better than any 12-person jury.

Wow...lot of anger here. As pointed out by Presto-Digitation, one can be acquitted and still have committed the crime. One guy up my way was put away for 18 years for murdering a girl and was set free when his parents pushed for dna testing a few years back. I would rather see a killer go free than an innocent do time for no crime. This poor guy got a few million in a settlement. 3 mil for 18 years...not worth it. I would need more. Besides, if she did it, she will screw up in the future.

No mother who waits 30 days to report her 3 year daughter missing could possibly have the word innocent attached to them.

There isn't any logical reason to wait 30 minutes.

She either killed her child or arranged for someone else to do it. Either way, she knows exactly what happened to Caylee.

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 5 2011, 03:33 PM)
No mother who waits 30 days to report her 3 year daughter missing could possibly have the word innocent attached to them.
There isn't any logical reason to wait 30 minutes.
She either killed her child or arranged for someone else to do it. Either way, she knows exactly what happened to Caylee.

Agreed. Why would anyone make a tragic pool accident -- and if it happened that way, would indeed have been TRAGIC -- appear to be murder? And supposedly Casey's dad is the one covering it up...a former cop? You call 911 and say "My precious granddaughter has drowned. Please get here quickly!!"

Not "....and so it is that one must know. I know, I'll put her in the trunk."

sarcasm.gif

The only thing less convincing than the apparent lack of physical evidence was the entire defense's utterly ridiculous and completely baseless explanation of what happened.

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jul 5 2011, 03:32 PM)
As pointed out by Presto-Digitation, one can be acquitted and still have committed the crime.

It is a common occurence in our courtrooms, and that's the way it should be....to be honest.

The fundamental rule of the Criminal Trial is this: The prosecution MUST convince a jury that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Only then is the accused declared Guilty. If the prosecution cannot convince the jury, then the accused is deemed Not Guilty.

In my opinion, the ambiguous phrase Not Guilty should be changed to Not Proven Guilty. That could eliminate the confusion and/or outrage over the accused's being set free. It would also take the burden off the jury's back and back onto the prosecution, where it rightfully belongs.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jul 5 2011, 03:54 PM)
QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jul 5 2011, 03:32 PM)
As pointed out by Presto-Digitation, one can be acquitted and still have committed the crime.

It is a common occurence in our courtrooms, and that's the way it should be....to be honest.

The fundamental rule of the Criminal Trial is this: The prosecution MUST convince a jury that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Only then is the accused declared Guilty. If the prosecution cannot convince the jury, then the accused is deemed Not Guilty.

In my opinion, the ambiguous phrase Not Guilty should be changed to Not Proven Guilty. That could eliminate the confusion and/or outrage over the accused's being set free. It would also take the burden off the jury's back and back onto the prosecution, where it rightfully belongs.

It is...and I respect that they felt they couldn't return a guilty verdict as it was presented. I just want to clarify the two. Not guilty simply means as charged and as tried under this evidence. It does not mean "innocent" or "not guilty of the crime" even. Just not acquitted under these circumstances.

I think some people will take this with "oh I guess she didn't do anything" and that's not necessarily so.

I believe the evidence wasn't there AND that the bitch killed her daughter.