Neil to be on Letterman..

liddybuck01

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 9 2011, 07:45 PM)
QUOTE (hannuFIN @ Jun 9 2011, 01:43 PM)
Sheila E=Funk. I remember when I found Prince in 1979-1980, later also, was it 1986, her soloLP, bought that and still has it in my collection.

the Glamorous Life?

Maybe, don't remember now, and the vinyl is 300km from the place I'm right now (by my Lake Saimaa), wonderful evening. Yesterday bought Prince ticket, 19th of July, two times 1988 and 1990 he has cancelled and had ticket (I adore Wendy & Lisa too..they were great), so maybe now. The ticket was 135 EUR...double!! the money which Waters and Rush wanted here last May.

Nice that Neil was on Letterman, we see that too talk here in Finland, maybe after one week or so. Entertainment parody or how to say..don't know but nothing serious I suppose. How are U, how do you do how are you how do you do..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Jun 9 2011, 02:25 PM)
Just saw this funny...and only marginally safe for work...Drum Solo Week clip from Letterman. Neil's S&A kit makes an interesting cameo appearance.

Here

Neil may never touch those drums again. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Surprised he is using the big kit actually. I thought in that situation he would just use a 4 piece and tear it up like that solo he did for the Buddy Rich thing. I guess we will be getting some of that 3/4 Drum Waltz tonight:) What time did the other solo artists go on? How far into the show? Towards the end? Edited by presto123

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 9 2011, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 9 2011, 09:12 PM)
This is still more shocking to me than if Rush did SNL.

Rush being on SNL is a dream of mine.

It worked for Betty White! Maybe everyone should promote the idea on facebook and see what happens.

I'm counting the minutes till tonight's solo along with close to 400 facebook friends that I have checking it out.

I'm awaiting tomorrow's critics. biggrin.gif You know it's gonna happen - someone's going to have to pick the solo apart!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 9 2011, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jun 9 2011, 11:44 PM)
When the hell wiill this come out? I can't frickin find the channel, or I'm on the wrong one or something. This is what I get for never watching tv. ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

cbs.

That doesn't help, what's the number? There's frisking math commercials right now unsure.gif

*wants Neil to read the Top Ten list, but knows it won't happen*

Neil Peart Plus..........lol

I thought of something like that for a sign at a concert a while ago....but i'm not clever as Dave

Shampoo joke eh.gif

QUOTE (krlowe @ Jun 9 2011, 11:17 PM)
Neil Peart Plus..........lol

I thought of something like that for a sign at a concert a while ago....but i'm not clever as Dave

That's funny and I found the channel right when that happened laugh.gif

This is one of the lamest comedians I've seen in a very long time.