chinese food

There is a place in Central Square, Cambridge, MA called "Pu Pu Hot Pot". Not exactly an appetizing name, but the food as I recall was pretty damn good.

Unfortunately, all you get around here are the typical Americanized Chinese food restaurants. But I do love them. Mandarin style is my favorite.

Wonton Soup

Spare Ribs

Roast Pork Egg Foo Young w/ Pork Fried Rice

Egg Roll

That's what I get 9 times out of 10.

One of my other favorites is Sesame Chicken, but Mandarin Style restaurants don't serve it, so I don't get it as often.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 18 2011, 06:18 PM)
Unfortunately, all you get around here are the typical Americanized Chinese food restaurants. But I do love them. Mandarin style is my favorite.

Wonton Soup
Spare Ribs
Egg Roll

One of my other favorites is Sesame Chicken, but Mandarin Style restaurants don't serve it, so I don't get it as often.

Yeah, I also like Sesame chicken with white rice. Oooo. I'm getting hungry. Do I dare order any?

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jul 18 2011, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 18 2011, 06:18 PM)
Unfortunately, all you get around here are the typical Americanized Chinese food restaurants.  But I do love them.  Mandarin style is my favorite.

Wonton Soup
Spare Ribs
Egg Roll

Yeah, I also like Sesame chicken with white rice. Oooo. I'm getting hungry. Do I dare order any?

Give it a shot - just specify "No MSG".

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Jul 19 2011, 10:10 AM)
Love it Lost,were in DC and what is the name?? I will road trip for goood food. tongue.gif

Go to China for Chinese food. Seriously. It's not like they'd have good pizza and hamburgers over there. Know what I'm saying? trink38.gif

I like noodles. smile.gif

Chow Ho fun or mai fun (rice noodles) - always good and I believe less greasy than lo mein.

anything with string beans

anything with bean sprouts

moo goo gai pan (chicken & veggies)

anything moo shu

Yat Gat Mein - chicken soup. good for a cold.

Eggdrop soup - always good for a cold and when it's cold outside!!!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 19 2011, 12:48 PM)
This place has the best Chinese food I've ever had, locally in Rensselaer NY

Oh, I live near Pittsfield, Ma not too far away!

I loves me the egg rolls, Pork Lo Mein, Hot & Sour soup, General Tao's Chicken...

I buy some beers and watch Martial Arts/Japanese Horror movies!!!

There's an awesome Chinese/Asian buffet in Chicopee Mass called Royal Buffet- and It is HUGE with fresh sushi bar.

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Jul 18 2011, 08:10 PM)
Love it Lost,were in DC and what is the name?? I will road trip for goood food. tongue.gif

I don't know the names of the places - I just went with coworkers. I still talk to them and I will try to find out for you

I love potstickers.

My favorite place is Genghis Khan Mongolian Barbeque. You can order off of the traditional Chinese menu, or do Mongolian Barbeque.

Flattop Grill stole the Mongolian Barbeque concept, but I like them because they are allergy friendly.