How long would your suicide note be?

furie

The one person I was close to who committed suicide did not leave a note.

She'd had a prior attempt and didn't write anything that time either; she explained that she was worried she'd lose her nerve if she stopped to write everything down. I suspect this is often the case.

QUOTE (furie @ Feb 25 2011, 10:00 AM)
I think anything over 3 pages is too self indulgent.

but this guy wrote at 1900 page suicide note complete with bibliography. I haven't started to read it yet, but the reviews are great!

Wow. Dark much?

Wow, 1905 pages. Not gonna lie...I looked at it and it appears to be very interesting. After that many pages, he must have been sure. Quite sad, actually.

QUOTE (furie @ Feb 25 2011, 08:00 AM)
I think anything over 3 pages is too self indulgent.

but this guy wrote at 1900 page suicide note complete with bibliography. I haven't started to read it yet, but the reviews are great!

Wow. Suicidal yet presumptuous.

That's longer than War and Peace. wacko.gif

I never like to think about things like that because my sister's husband killed himself.

Sis was widowed when she was 23. I don't think my BIL left a note though.

sad.gif

I don't know as I'd leave one...anyone who'd make me want to escape that desperately would probably never take it to heart anyway. And I think anyone who did care would know exactly why I did it (that's why they've intervened in the past before I ever got to this point).

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 26 2011, 08:13 PM)
What a loss to humanity to have someone that thoughtful end their life. What a loss to humanity to have any poor soul end their life. It makes my heart hurt.

this.

sad.gif

Archived