I'm a Dad again

ILSnwdog

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 2 2011, 06:55 AM)
Here are some recent photos of Keira.

Here are my girls. wub.gif
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/KEIRAandTori.jpg

This is from last night.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/KEIRAISCU068.jpg

it's nice to see her big sister holding Keira. I'm sure it won't be long until she comes home.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 1 2011, 11:01 PM)
We're really hoping we can get her home on her due date which is March 8th. I really had to work on the doctor to get my point across about getting her home soon. We'll see if it worked.

Well, I guess it worked. Today everyone was talking about getting Keira home on Tuesday. 1022.gif

Please lord...no set backs please. We really want our little girl to finally come home. smile.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 2 2011, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 1 2011, 11:01 PM)
We're really hoping we can get her home on her due date which is March 8th.  I really had to work on the doctor to get my point across about getting her home soon.  We'll see if it worked.

Well, I guess it worked. Today everyone was talking about getting Keira home on Tuesday. 1022.gif

Please lord...no set backs please. We really want our little girl to finally come home. smile.gif

heart.gif wub.gif 1022.gif

Well, I called the hospital earlier today, and my little girl gained 70 grams yesterday! 1022.gif She is 3 lbs. 2 oz.

She has also been sleeping in an open crib since yesterday evening and holding her body temperature.

If she keeps this up, she is going to be home by Tuesday if not sooner. common001.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 3 2011, 01:45 PM)
Well, I called the hospital earlier today, and my little girl gained 70 grams yesterday! 1022.gif She is 3 lbs. 2 oz.

She has also been sleeping in an open crib since yesterday evening and holding her body temperature.

If she keeps this up, she is going to be home by Tuesday if not sooner. common001.gif

As Maxwell Smart would say: Love it! 1022.gif

I just got off of the phone with Keira's doctor. It sounds like she is coming home on Wednesday. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

She is up to 3 lbs. 4 oz., and has been gaining weight in an open crib getting all of her feedings by bottle.

I can't wait until my whole family is under one roof. smile.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 7 2011, 10:34 AM)
I just got off of the phone with Keira's doctor. It sounds like she is coming home on Wednesday. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

She is up to 3 lbs. 4 oz., and has been gaining weight in an open crib getting all of her feedings by bottle.

Great news, best of luck, and congrats again!

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 7 2011, 12:34 PM)

That is excellent news man congratulations!!!! I am very glad to hear it!

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 7 2011, 09:34 AM)

What an awesome little fighter she is! So glad to hear she'll be going home in a few days. smile.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 7 2011, 04:34 PM)

bncegrn.gif cheer.gif bncegrn.gif Well done, Keira! Congrats to proud Daddy! cheer.gif bncegrn.gif cheer.gif wub.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 7 2011, 10:34 AM)

This is THE best news!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Well sports fans...I'm happy to report that this story has a happy ending. Keira is coming home today. smile.gif

I just got off the phone with the doctor and she said that she will discharge her today.

And more good news. I think she is getting over her anemia. Last night when Mrs. Snowdog and I were visiting, she was awake for over an hour. She's never been awake and alert for that long before. 1022.gif

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone here for all of your support. To say that the last six months have been difficult (and especially the last 6 weeks with Keira in the NICU) would be an understatement, but everyone's support here really helped.

I'll post some pictures here later this week. I should be taking a lot. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 9 2011, 10:48 AM)
Well sports fans...I'm happy to report that this story has a happy ending. Keira is coming home today. smile.gif

I just got off the phone with the doctor and she said that she will discharge her today.

And more good news. I think she is getting over her anemia. Last night when Mrs. Snowdog and I were visiting, she was awake for over an hour. She's never been awake and alert for that long before. 1022.gif

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone here for all of your support. To say that the last six months have been difficult (and especially the last 6 weeks with Keira in the NICU) would be an understatement, but everyone's support here really helped.

I'll post some pictures here later this week. I should be taking a lot. biggrin.gif

AWESOME!!!!!!! cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 9 2011, 09:48 AM)

That's great news! 1022.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 9 2011, 04:48 PM)
Well sports fans...I'm happy to report that this story has a happy ending.  Keira is coming home today.  smile.gif

And more good news.  I think she is getting over her anemia.  Last night when Mrs. Snowdog and I were visiting, she was awake for over an hour.  She's never been awake and alert for that long before.  1022.gif

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone here for all of your support.  To say that the last six months have been difficult (and especially the last 6 weeks with Keira in the NICU) would be an understatement, but everyone's support here really helped. 

I'll post some pictures here later this week.  I should be taking a lot.  biggrin.gif

OMG! What absolutely brilliant, most fantastic news! I'm so pleased for you & your family! And well done to Keira - what a trooper! smile.gif wub.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif angel.gif heart.gif hug2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 9 2011, 11:48 AM)

common001.gif cheer.gif 1022.gif applaudit.gif

That's awesome!

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 9 2011, 11:48 AM)

I'm so happy it's all over, Jim. trink39.gif Can't wait for those pics! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif