TICKET SALES

pony2112

I can only hope the "Q" Cleveland is selling well, going to be some embarrassing sh*t if they don't get at LEAST 10,000 for a concert there filming!! Edited by softfilter

I know that the only seats left on the first floor are side stage in Montreal. Other than that, there's like 1 VIP seat left, only side stage on the second floor and then it's just really bad seats on the 3rd and 4th floors.

So basically, all of the worthwhile seats are gone.

Madison Square Garden sold well initially. The floor, lower level, 100 and 200 levels are sold out. The 300's have seats in the back and the 400's are barely selling. Looks like sales of that show have pretty much stalled.

Hershey (Giant Center) is selling OK at best. PLENTY of tickets available and some as close as 13th row which I pulled up yesterday just messing around on TM. I think management and TM GROSSLY overestimated the sales for this show and they honestly should have known better when even the Allentown Fairgrounds didn't sell out.

That said, I bit the bullet and scooped up a ticket for MSG in the press row. $63 and I'm closer to the stage than the $81 tickets in the back. I was on the fence about going considering they'll be doing essentially the same show. 2.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Dec 18 2010, 02:51 AM)
I can only hope the "Q" Cleveland is selling well, going to be some embarrassing sh*t if they don't get at LEAST 10,000 for a concert there filming!!

I'm gonna make a wild guess and say they wouldn't plan to film this show if the ticket sales were weak in anyway for it wink.gif

Every arena has tix the day of the show, real good ones at that

QUOTE (metaldad @ Dec 19 2010, 12:33 PM)
Every arena has tix the day of the show, real good ones at that

Yep, you can get them from the scalpers at the front doors. tongue.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Dec 18 2010, 09:18 AM)
I know that the only seats left on the first floor are side stage in Montreal. Other than that, there's like 1 VIP seat left, only side stage on the second floor and then it's just really bad seats on the 3rd and 4th floors.

So according to this map which are the crap seats you were on about?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4710/14033632.jpg

I can only hope the "Q" Cleveland is selling well, going to be some embarrassing sh*t if they don't get at LEAST 10,000 for a concert there filming!!

Your post struck my curiosity. I just checked to see what remained between the three sales on Quicken Loans' Page:

1) VIP - No tickets remaining

2) Citi Card - Some seats in sections 104, 130 , and 133

3) General Public - 200 level sections (Top half of the rows)

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Dec 20 2010, 08:32 AM)
I wouldn't really bet that just because a show is being filmed it's going to sell out. The R30 video only about 5500 showed up. I forget the exact number but I was pretty surprised....

I agree.

I would think that most people in the area don't have any idea that the show is going to be recorded anyway.

QUOTE (osubeatum @ Dec 20 2010, 08:24 AM)

Your post struck my curiosity. I just checked to see what remained between the three sales on Quicken Loans' Page:

1) VIP - No tickets remaining

2) Citi Card - Some seats in sections 104, 130 , and 133

3) General Public - 200 level sections (Top half of the rows)

This is basically the same pattern that happened in 2002 Vapor Trails tour at the Q, lower bowl and floor was sold out but upper tier many seats available. I was on the floor for VT, and from my perspective it looked like a full house.However some TRF members armed with facts and figures pointed out there were only around 7,000 est. And no.gif there not doing any advertising for show on radio(Rush, hardly gets played anyway) and tv which is troubling i was expecting Time Machine commercial spot to run around the day of general sale. So i hope out of staters come in force to fill the void!!!

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 19 2010, 03:53 PM)

What I've blacked out is sold (ignore remaining outlines of colour). The light grays are also on sale. Dark gray is not in use. So essentially, only seats with an obstructed view (it's printed on the tickets) are left in red and green, and rows F-Z left in the VIP section. So unless you're willing to go VIP, only crap seats left.

PS. I'm using the official map for the concert from evenko (the Bell Centre ticket seller)

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3703/40950974.png

Edited by usb_connector

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Dec 20 2010, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 19 2010, 03:53 PM)

What I've blacked out is sold (ignore remaining outlines of colour). The light grays are also on sale. Dark gray is not in use. So essentially, only seats with an obstructed view (it's printed on the tickets) are left in red and green, and rows F-Z left in the VIP section. So unless you're willing to go VIP, only crap seats left.

PS. I'm using the official map for the concert from evenko (the Bell Centre ticket seller)

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3703/40950974.png

Ok I get ya...

cool.gif

UK is a similar pattern - All the decent seats have gone - a few halls have Sold Out but if you don't mind the climb and are happy to watch the Big Screen - still a few to go.

No idea if this is usually th case - once the boys start - I don't bother looking to see how many made it ..

QUOTE (StuartBruce @ Dec 21 2010, 08:56 AM)
UK is a similar pattern - All the decent seats have gone - a few halls have Sold Out

Ooofff!!! You had me worried there, as daddy hasn't bought our tickets yet, but all UK shows still have ticket availability cool.gif

Last tour Sheffield had the back end curtained off. I expect the same this.

Just out of curiosity, have any North American shows sold out? The montreal show has 3 seats left in reds but other than that ticket sales have stalled and TBH I don't think the rest of th VIP seats are going to sell until the day before.....

I'm curious about the opening show in Ft Lauderdale.

They finished the US tour in West Palm Beach literally 45 minutes away (with traffic rofl3.gif ). So just about any RUSH fan in South Florida from Miami to Orlando went. I'm from Orlando and everyone around us was from Ft Lauderdale and Miami already! I think about 9,000 were there.

I don't see any way this one gets anywhere close to selling out! I wanted them to play Jacksonville so all the North Florida and So GA fans could see them. Stupid in my mind. confused13.gif

I too have been wondering how well this leg is selling. When tix went on sale most everyone seemed happy with the seats they got,most getting within the first 15 rows or so of the stage...highly unusual. Usually there is a significant bitch-fest about the seats everyone wanted but couldn't get...but not this time.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jan 4 2011, 05:54 AM)

I too have been wondering how well this leg is selling. When tix went on sale most everyone seemed happy with the seats they got,most getting within the first 15 rows or so of the stage...highly unusual. Usually there is a significant bitch-fest about the seats everyone wanted but couldn't get...but not this time.

I didn't get within the first 15 rows, I'm actually quite far, but the seats I got are far better than the ones I had at the AAC and I was still pleased with those seats.

But you're absolutely right, I remember seeing a ton of threads on how people got bad seats. It's a shame Rush can't sell out a few concerts. Then again, I wouldn't pay for a ticket if the only seats left are in the nosebleed sections.

I called Ticketbastard yesterday and this is the info I was given...

Scattered floor seats in Chicago...maybe 500 seats total left in the UC...

MSG is basically 'sold out', with maybe 50 seats remaining.

With three months left to go before the shows, I'd say that they are selling quite well based on just those two shows.

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Jan 4 2011, 09:12 AM)
I called Ticketbastard yesterday and this is the info I was given...

Scattered floor seats in Chicago...maybe 500 seats total left in the UC...

MSG is basically 'sold out', with maybe 50 seats remaining.

With three months left to go before the shows, I'd say that they are selling quite well based on just those two shows.

That sounds like they're the two best selling shows.

QUOTE (StuartBruce @ Dec 21 2010, 08:56 AM)
UK is a similar pattern - All the decent seats have gone - a few halls have Sold Out but if you don't mind the climb and are happy to watch the Big Screen - still a few to go.

No idea if this is usually th case - once the boys start - I don't bother looking to see how many made it ..

Just checked the SECC tix - only the bad/nosebleed seats left on ticketsoup. ticketbastard, see etc