Cliff Lee Signs With Phils

Test4VitalSigns

Well it sucks to be a Met fan biggrin.gif but good for him. Someone that Finally does not care about the Money. He is getting like 50 mill less to play where he wants to. I can see Brian Ca$hman crying in his soup laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Dec 14 2010, 02:40 PM)
Well it sucks to be a Met fan biggrin.gif but good for him. Someone that Finally does not care about the Money. He is getting like 50 mill less to play where he wants to. I can see Brian Ca$hman crying in his soup laugh.gif

i didn't look at it from the mets standpoint but yea they had very little chance before, and now they have no chance. laugh.gif lee is still getting a nice big contract but i like him already for going with where he wanted to play over following the pot of gold. f*ck the yankees.

Apparently his wife had some say in his decision because she was harassed by the New York fans when he pitched there with the Rangers. They also spit into the Texas Rangers' family section and threw bottles into their bullpen.

Yankee fans have been told to go phuck themselves since the dawn of baseball. Now they've actually done it! rofl3.gif How sweet it is. applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Dec 14 2010, 07:05 AM)
It's always good when someone says no.gif to the New York Yankees.....

yes.gif rofl3.gif

WHAT!!!! ???? Who the hell does Lee thinks he is!!! rage.gif

Were the Yankees damn it , no one sez no to us, WE ALWAYS GET OUR WAY!!! Will sue him and the Phillies, it's written somewhere as law Yankees want Yankees get!!!! fists crying.gif moon.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Dec 15 2010, 01:53 AM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Dec 14 2010, 07:05 AM)
It's always good when someone says  no.gif  to the New York Yankees.....

yes.gif rofl3.gif

WHAT!!!! ???? Who the hell does Lee thinks he is!!! rage.gif

Were the Yankees damn it , no one sez no to us, WE ALWAYS GET OUR WAY!!! Will sue him and the Phillies, it's written somewhere as law Yankees want Yankees get!!!! fists crying.gif moon.gif smile.gif

This reminds me of two of my favorite Onion articles:

Yankees Ensure 2003 Pennant By Signing Every Player In Baseball

Yankees To Build Stadiums In Every MLB City For Away Games

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!

QUOTE (Boyd @ Dec 14 2010, 10:16 PM)
Apparently his wife had some say in his decision because she was harassed by the New York fans when he pitched there with the Rangers. They also spit into the Texas Rangers' family section and threw bottles into their bullpen.

Yankee fans have been told to go phuck themselves since the dawn of baseball. Now they've actually done it! rofl3.gif How sweet it is. applaudit.gif

For real? ohmy.gif

That is SO AWESOME! The Yankees defeated by their own fans. What a wonderful celebration of lameness! biggrin.gif 653.gif