Holy Sh*t Rushlady23!!!

RSRD

That is dedication but this board can be addicting at times. I've been hear almost two months and i'm closing in on 200 posts soon. I'll have that probably by the end of this week. There's always a good dicussion going on somewhere on here and once you get involved in some of them your post total can go up fast.

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Sep 8 2010, 12:42 AM)
yeah it's the men in grand designs she's after... wink.gif

And, being that us females are in the minority, we have a pretty good chance of snagging you guys up. Not as much competition! laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (RSRD @ Sep 7 2010, 07:23 PM)
You joined in feb 2009 and have 14,300 posts??? that is RE dunculous!! Everyone give a shout out for that kind of dedication to Rush.

trink39.gif

common001.gif

1287.gif

cheer.gif

blush4.gif Thanks! It's defintely addictive, but it's all in good fun smile.gif

I remember when I was new to the board. I really only hung out in the "Rush" section for the first few weeks. I remember seeing people with thousands of post but didn't recall seeing them post in the current topics in the "Rush" section. Then later I ventured out and found out exactly how one can rack up thousands of post on TRF. laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Sep 8 2010, 12:21 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Sep 8 2010, 01:42 AM)
yeah it's the men in grand designs she's after... wink.gif

I'm only after you Bob... wub.gif

laugh.gif tongue.gif

meow! wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 8 2010, 01:11 PM)
I remember when I was new to the board. I really only hung out in the "Rush" section for the first few weeks. I remember seeing people with thousands of post but didn't recall seeing them post in the current topics in the "Rush" section. Then later I ventured out and found out exactly how one can rack up thousands of post on TRF. laugh.gif

what. keep posting over n over about how hot either geddy alex or neil is in NWW?

not YOU IL but...ya know who I'm talkin about...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Sep 7 2010, 07:17 PM)
That is dedication but this board can be addicting at times. I've been hear almost two months and i'm closing in on 200 posts soon. I'll have that probably by the end of this week. There's always a good dicussion going on somewhere on here and once you get involved in some of them your post total can go up fast.

Tell m about it! Specially around tour time!

wacko.gif

If you take note of my join date and my post total, you'll see I'm about ready to become top poster any day now...

unsure.gif

Let's see here: 376 posts in almost 56 months would be about 7 posts a month. 2112 posts minus my current 376 total equals 1736. 1736 divided by 7 monthly posts equals 248 months. 248 divided by 12 equals 20.66. To get my 2112th post Solar Federalist badge I'll have to keep this blistering pace up for roughly another 20 1/2 years.

I guess I should change my name to "Not-Really-Very-Noisy-At-All Bastard".

Well, at least I read here everyday. smile.gif

QUOTE (Noisy Bastard @ Sep 8 2010, 04:04 PM)
If you take note of my join date and my post total, you'll see I'm about ready to become top poster any day now...

unsure.gif

Let's see here: 376 posts in almost 56 months would be about 7 posts a month. 2112 posts minus my current 376 total equals 1736. 1736 divided by 7 monthly posts equals 248 months. 248 divided by 12 equals 20.66. To get my 2112th post Solar Federalist badge I'll have to keep this blistering pace up for roughly another 20 1/2 years.

I guess I should change my name to "Not-Really-Very-Noisy-At-All Bastard".

Well, at least I read here everyday. smile.gif

rofl3.gif

Keep chugging along, you'll get it one day!

Archived