Saw Inception Last night

briremo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was ok. Was expecting much better, but it was ok.

What made it terrible to me had nothing to do with the movie. A group of guys sat one seat over from me. The guy closest to me puts his feet up in the seat right next to me. Like he's lounging on his sofa at home. On top of that, he took his shoes or whatever off. Ok, this sort of pissed me off. So, I took my drink and 'accidentally' spilled it into that seat. The f*cker got the message, but I lost a drink out of it. Blah.

Edited by Cowtothesky

QUOTE (hope67 @ Jul 26 2010, 04:22 PM)
I thought that it was great! I took my 14 yr. old son and it was nice to have a movie we both enjoyed and discussed on the way home. I want to see it again.

this is exactly my experience....with my 14 yr old son, and we talked about it on the way home and for the next two days. He's asking me every day to see it again.

I wanna see it too. It's next on my list. I love all of Leo's movies, especially the ones he did with Scorsese. Those 2 are like the Dream Team. I heard Inception beat out Salt at the box office. I won't be going to that one. I've never been a fan of Angelina Jolie.

Saw it yesterday. A little predictable, but I'm a sci-fi junkie so the ideas aren't that new, but still enjoyable. It's good to see a movie that doesn't depend on special effects or spell out every little detail in minutia. Let the audience sleuth it out.

And best part: Very little cursing and no Wilhelm scream! Finally. smile.gif Worth a view in the theater.

I thought it was a good mind bender, perhaps a bit overrated.

I hate going to the theater these days. dude in front of me kept checking his iphone and it would shine in my face right between the seats. It was distracting and I felt like smacking him. I always end up sitting near some random. Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 2 2010, 06:16 AM)
http://imgur.com/WPYqS.jpg

http://imgur.com/HnTM8.jpg

http://imgur.com/IC2n1.jpg

hahaha i fell out of my chair reading those! Did you make those yourself? Fcking brilliant.

Anywho i just went and saw this movie and my god what a fantastic movie! I am going to go see it again with my dad, i gatta spread the word about this movie! Best movie since Inglorious Basterds i think.

I have to agree with all those that were a little disappointed. It was a good movie but was hurt by all the hype because it didn't live up to it. I didn't think the story was all that hard to follow and was a little bit predictable. If I had never heard a single thing about the movie I would have liked it more.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Aug 10 2010, 08:19 AM)
I have to agree with all those that were a little disappointed. It was a good movie but was hurt by all the hype because it didn't live up to it. I didn't think the story was all that hard to follow and was a little bit predictable. If I had never heard a single thing about the movie I would have liked it more.

AHHH i hate when i have super high expectations for a movie, it really ruins it ALOT. I didnt know anything about the movie when i saw it and it was mind blowing. Im sorry u had it ruined sad.gif.