Vinyls

2112RUSH2112

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have Rush - Holy Your Fire including Archives. I began purchasing CDs from that point on. Even have some old cassettes and had a few Rush 8 tracks.

QUOTE (EPR66 @ Jul 15 2010, 05:59 PM)
I have Rush - Holy Your Fire including Archives. I began purchasing CDs from that point on. Even have some old cassettes and had a few Rush 8 tracks.

Rush through Hold Your Fire also. Started getting CDs with "A Show of Hands" - in fact it was one of my first CD's to get on the day of its release.

Hemispheres, Power Windows, Grace Under Pressure, Snakes and Arrows are the ones I currently own.

My goal is to collect most or all of them but it will take time.

I have ATWAS, Power Windows, REd Sector A in red vinyl, had Exit....cut the album cover up in high school to put in my clear window binder sad.gif

I think I have a few more.....

Rush

Fly by Night

Caress of Steel

All the World's a Stage

A Farewell to Kings

Archives

Hemispheres

Permanent Waves

Moving Pictures

Rush Through Time

Exit...Stage Left

Signals

Grace Under Pressure

Power Windows

Hold Your Fire

A Show of Hands

Roll the Bones

Snakes and Arrows

All I'm missing are Presto, Counterparts, and Vapor Trails!

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Jul 15 2010, 06:46 PM)
Rush
Fly by Night
Caress of Steel
All the World's a Stage
A Farewell to Kings
Archives
Hemispheres
Permanent Waves
Moving Pictures
Rush Through Time
Exit...Stage Left
Signals
Grace Under Pressure
Power Windows
Hold Your Fire
A Show of Hands
Roll the Bones
Snakes and Arrows

this minus RTB and S&A

where did you score those?

I have all the albums from start to go or as much as is humanly possible to get. I don't have the Everything you wanted to know album or any other thing like that.

Here is a youtube vid I made of my rush vinyl collection. After this video was made, I picked up Chronicles on vinyl.

I have Rush through Presto, and Feedback and S&A. I would love to find CP, VT and I guess RTB on vinyl. I have Archives as well as two copies of the tri-fold ATWAS. Bought my first Rush LP before cds were available.

I have them all, including some imports, singles, 45s, picture discs, diecuts, promos, etc.

Way to many to list. Been selling some of my extras lately (sorry, not at this time, though!!! Maybe around Christmas.)

Hoping the forthcoming album will be released on vinyl.

I love the sound of vinyl (ahem, ANALOG!). Can't compare to digital (too sterile for me sometimes.) The vinyl has "warmth" you cannot get from CDs.

If anyone is looking for anything in particular and are having a hard time finding it, contact me and I'll help you track it down. Some of this stuff is not really that hard to find if you look in the right places. Especially European and UK markets!!!!!

Ive been collecting them gradually by buying off of Ebay and have had very good luck so far. I have Fly by Night, Caress of Steel, 2112, AFTK, Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures, Exit Stage Left, Grace Under Pressure, Signals and Snakes and Arrows. Eventually I will get them all. I am only buying the gatefold albums. Mot of them I paid considerably less than 10 bucks in very good to near mint condition.

Rush

Fly by Night

Caress of Steel

All the World's a Stage

A Farewell to Kings

Archives

Hemispheres

Permanent Waves

Moving Pictures

Rush Through Time

Exit...Stage Left

Signals

Grace Under Pressure

Power Windows (Both 12" and 12" picture)

Hold Your Fire

A Show of Hands

Presto

Roll the Bones

Snakes and Arrows

All I'm missing are Counterparts, and Vapor Trails!

I also have Time Stand Still, Prime Mover (12" 7" and 7" white) and Subdivisions (picture) singles on vinyl biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Jul 15 2010, 06:46 PM)
Rush
Fly by Night
Caress of Steel
All the World's a Stage
A Farewell to Kings
Archives
Hemispheres
Permanent Waves
Moving Pictures
Rush Through Time
Exit...Stage Left
Signals
Grace Under Pressure
Power Windows
Hold Your Fire
A Show of Hands
Roll the Bones
Snakes and Arrows

f**k you angry.gif

I have 2112 and Permanent Waves on Audiophile vinyl. I also have a couple of copies of COS, and Signals and ATWAS on vinyl. I have the "Hear-N-Aid" album on vinyl as well...

I have some others, but I gotta pull out all my vinyl to tell you everything I have. I have some Van Halen albums on vinyl in excellent condition, if anyone is interested...

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 16 2010, 01:16 AM)
I have 2112 and Permanent Waves on Audiophile vinyl. I also have a couple of copies of COS, and Signals and ATWAS on vinyl. I have the "Hear-N-Aid" album on vinyl as well...

I have some others, but I gotta pull out all my vinyl to tell you everything I have. I have some Van Halen albums on vinyl in excellent condition, if anyone is interested...

Oh, and I have "Snakes & Arrows" and "Vapor Trails" as well... biggrin.gif

I used to have them all from Rush through Hold Your Fire. I even had some weird singles on vinyl. They were just a few songs but were regular album size, not little like singles.

I also had one that was red vinyl. Cover was white, can't remember what it was though.

Sadly I lost all of them in one of our moves. Makes me sick to think the people who found them probably just threw them away.

I even had Max Webster Universal Juveniles on vinyl sad.gif

Archived