Another new Guy

Rushsax

Remember, old Rush is good, new Rush is bad. Wait a minute, new Rush is as good as old Rush. No, new Rush isn't as good as old Rush, but it's still good Rush. I'm so confused! Anyway, Neil Peart sucks. Geddy can't sing like he used to. Alex is expendable. Yeah, I'm really confused. 2.gif is great!

Oh yeah, welcome! trink39.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 10 2010, 09:28 PM)
Remember, old Rush is good, new Rush is bad. Wait a minute, new Rush is as good as old Rush. No, new Rush isn't as good as old Rush, but it's still good Rush. I'm so confused! Anyway, Neil Peart sucks. Geddy can't sing like he used to. Alex is expendable. Yeah, I'm really confused. 2.gif is great!

Oh yeah, welcome! trink39.gif

the other night we listened to "Rush" "2112", and "A farewell to Kings" then watched Rush In Rio.

QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 10 2010, 09:56 PM)
trink39.gif WELCOME ABOARD 2.gif sax new blood, fresh blood is always good to feed on....YUM! biggrin.gif

be careful, he's a cop. cool.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 10 2010, 08:28 PM)

It's funny, because it is true!!!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 10 2010, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 10 2010, 09:56 PM)
trink39.gif WELCOME ABOARD  2.gif sax new blood, fresh blood is always good to feed on....YUM! biggrin.gif

be careful, he's a cop. cool.gif

John?

bekloppt.gif Hi there!

QUOTE (Rushsax @ Jun 10 2010, 09:19 PM)
Hi all. I am a baby Rush fan compared to a lot of people here, since 2001. Circumstantial Tree finally talked me into joining. It is nice to be here.

Yay!!!!

John, you're here! FINALLY hug2.gif

Miss you two! heart.gif

th1245.gif

Welcome

1022.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif

Welcome to TRF...You'll like it here. Pay no attention to the nay-sayers, haters and "Debbie Downers". They are a small minority who do not speak for the rest of us! trink39.gif

Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome!!! it is great to be here. Sorry for the length of time between posts. I have been busy. In addition to work, I am studying music in school which does not leave a lot of free time. It is great to be here. Of the three in Rush, I like Neil the best. (because I play the drums)I love all three because they make such great music together. VAPOR TRAILS was my first tour so that is why the album has a special place in my heart. It was also the album that was out when I decided that I want to seriously study music. I like what they have out out from their new album and I cannot wait for the album and the tour. Again, thanks for the welcome!!!!!

Archived