Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/AllenandDee3.Northstar.1.1.16_zpszg1w3o2a.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/ToddandGary.Northstar.1.10.16_zpsuxc2w9gi.jpg

A great day skiing today at Northstar! That's my wife Dee and I, and the Lad with our good friend Gary. Perfect snow, weather and company!

I am so jealous! Enjoy your wonderful snow! :)

It has been very warm here and the local ski spot could only open 7 days ago. A pic from today- snow pack is like 2 inches. Bless their hearts, they are trying.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202016-01-10%20at%209.21.52%20PM.png

• Like 2

My old Drum kit...and I'm wearing my first RUSH shirt from the ATWAS show in Detroit, Feb. 10, 1977

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Me%20stuff/MyStuff-TheKit.jpg

EPIC post right there! Killer kit and way to make me jealous with that ATWAS bit ;)

• Like 1

I should also mention, your scarf or muffler collection is awesome! Be careful, Geddy may steal them while you sleep! :D

Thanks! I have probably over fifty by now, some might say I could do with losing a few!

Scarf's are a staple part of my entire "look". I feel make without a good scarf, and its a low point of summer for me that I do not wear one!

• Like 1

Posted last year in the "Ghost -- Meliora" thread. (Was on my way to pick up a friend to see Ghost in Detroit)

http://i.imgur.com/8ietRPq.jpg

Right on! Now I remember!

I should also mention, your scarf or muffler collection is awesome! Be careful, Geddy may steal them while you sleep! :D

Thanks! I have probably over fifty by now, some might say I could do with losing a few!

Scarf's are a staple part of my entire "look". I feel make without a good scarf, and its a low point of summer for me that I do not wear one!

Scarves are glorious things! Think thinner material for summer, dear Segue, and you can pull them off year-round! :yes:

• Like 1

Scarves are glorious things! Think thinner material for summer, dear Segue, and you can pull them off year-round! :yes:

Perhaps one made of silk? You could pull it off :)

9e6edeb4ea42ed33c390a218c5193ba9.jpg

• Like 3

That is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on (that isn't a woman or pizza).

And that jacket...

O wow I need it all!

• Like 5

That is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on (that isn't a woman or pizza).

And that jacket...

O wow I need it all!

Yeah, me too :LOL:

Recently got my first suit and I just love it. And I bet the women do too. I could use a better coat for these cold days. Currently I use a black trench coat but it's a little to the small side. Need more room across the chest and shoulders.