What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

He was sick again today but I ran the place like a boss :cool:. My coworkers are happy that I'm there and I heard from my roomie who also works there that my boss is happy to have me there too. I really hope my contract will be extended.

But what also made my day is a young woman asking me if I would be interested in meeting her soon for a date :moose:

• Like 2

He was sick again today but I ran the place like a boss :cool:. My coworkers are happy that I'm there and I heard from my roomie who also works there that my boss is happy to have me there too. I really hope my contract will be extended.

But what also made my day is a young woman asking me if I would be interested in meeting her soon for a date :moose:

Damn,

The best of both worlds! :haz: :7up: :LOL: :ebert:

• Like 1

At my request, 73 turned off my access to SOCN. It is wonderful! Suddenly the amount of negativity I am exposed to in here is much lower than it was, and I am no longer tempted to read threads that might end up making me angry.
  • Like 5

At my request, 73 turned off my access to SOCN. It is wonderful! Suddenly the amount of negativity I am exposed to in here is much lower than it was, and I am no longer tempted to read threads that might end up making me angry.

Well,

I certainly had many battles over there. But never asked for my access to be turned off. :LOL: Just don't go there any more. It's that simple. :D

Well,

I certainly had many battles over there. But never asked for my access to be turned off. :LOL: Just don't go there any more. It's that simple. :D

I agree.

• Like 1

Well,

The past 15 years have been about making my life more positive in any way I can. This included/includes things like cutting off contact with people who do not add value to my life. And, very honestly, not seeing the topic names from that forum makes my life better.

Plus, now the list of "New content" I see is much shorter and easier to deal with :D

• Like 2

Well,

The past 15 years have been about making my life more positive in any way I can. This included/includes things like cutting off contact with people who do not add value to my life. And, very honestly, not seeing the topic names from that forum makes my life better.

Plus, now the list of "New content" I see is much shorter and easier to deal with :D

Well,

You made the right choice. You took the high road and made a good decision. It's up to each of us to do what's best for our lives. :cosmo:

• Like 1

I don't want to appear stupid, but probably will...what is SOCN?

The Sense O'Clock News forum here.

Also known as Way Too Much Political Talk With Way Too Little Diversity.

• Like 2

Also known as Way Too Much Political Talk With Way Too Little Diversity.

Or perhaps You'll Feel Alone If You're Liberal

• Like 1

I go to the corner gas station (Kangaroo) a few times a day to get my Pepsi and get refills. I was there this morning at the counter talking to the clerk and an older lady came rushing in and was fumbling with some bills and dropped a 50 (folded up about 8 ways) on the floor behind her. I grabbed it and handed it to her. Made both of our days.... :)
  • Like 4

I go to the corner gas station (Kangaroo) a few times a day to get my Pepsi and get refills. I was there this morning at the counter talking to the clerk and an older lady came rushing in and was fumbling with some bills and dropped a 50 (folded up about 8 ways) on the floor behind her. I grabbed it and handed it to her. Made both of our days.... :)

I'm in the mood for Pepsi now :d13: