What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Title Track!!!!!

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

There's not a dull moment. Seven Cities. I remember Tony's review of CA. He loves it, but basically said SCOG was dog vomit. To me, Ged is letting it all hang out on that track

Oh man, the bass on that track!

I've got Headlong Flight right now.

• Like 3

Title Track!!!!!

There's not a dull moment. Seven Cities. I remember Tony's review of CA. He loves it, but basically said SCOG was dog vomit. To me, Ged is letting it all hang out on that track

Best Rush song in a long time, that one is.

• Like 3

Title Track!!!!!

Certainly testosterone fueled.

Title Track!!!!!

Certainly testosterone fueled.

I'll probably lose my admission privileges to NWW for saying this, but ... The best music is!

I just don't care for music made by women, in general. It's got no cojones. It's the exception, rather than the rule, that I like a female singer.

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 2

This wasn't today, but rather Tuesday. I lost another 6.5 lbs in a little less than a week.

You go... :cheers:

Started my computer graphics class today, and instead of doing everything in C++ like they had been for the last few years, we've switched to WebGL with Javascript.

1. Let's see how many people here understand everything in that sentence.

2. Doing graphics with C++ is quite frankly, a bitch. WebGL and Javascript are a welcome change.

Can't wait to make some cool stuff. One step closer to game dev...

• Like 1

my family got a new cable service and my internet speed is faster :ebert:

Started my computer graphics class today, and instead of doing everything in C++ like they had been for the last few years, we've switched to WebGL with Javascript.

2. Doing graphics with C++ is quite frankly, a bitch. WebGL and Javascript are a welcome change.

How the hell do you make graphics in C++? I thought it was all text based.

Edited by Cygnus 2112
  • Like 2

forget what i said earlier, finding this baby lizard in my room made my day! and yes it was alive.

tumblr_nb1nlrN8eF1s4zroko1_250.jpg tumblr_nb1nlrN8eF1s4zroko2_250.jpg

Edited by thegirlintherushshirt
  • Like 1

It pulls from a bunch of external libraries, and since it's C++, it's very long winded.

It pulls from a bunch of external libraries, and since it's C++, it's very long winded.

Can you guys repeat this but in english this time?...:LOL:
  • Like 2

That's kind of like making a website. The more you can do with text instead of pictures the better the load time :).

If you're going to develop games you should take a look at Objective C if you haven't already. You could make those games into apps :)

If you're going to develop games you should take a look at Objective C if you haven't already. You could make those games into apps :)

I've dabbled with Obj-C before, but developing mobile apps on iOS isn't my thing. Macs and other Unix environments are good for programming but I feel like if I ever want anything to do with programming on Apple I have to jump through so many loops. They realy don't let you do anything without holding their hand.

I'll bite the bullet and remain on Windows (since that's what most games are on anyway...) or a Linux partition.

Can you guys repeat this but in english this time?... :LOL:

Something something computers something something lots of code and files and magic.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

Edit: I tried to help and confused myself.

Edited by Cygnus 2112
  • Like 1

Edit: I tried to help and confused myself.

Now you know how we developers feel.

• Like 1

First off,

Thursday is our busiest production day of the week. The manager called in sick. The assistant manager fills in for him when he is out. Guess who was chosen to be assistant manager? :D Which means I get to tell the others what is and what is not permitted during production time. First order of the day. No texting unless your on an official break. The looks I got were. :o :LOL:

• Like 3

First off,

Thursday is our busiest production day of the week. The manager called in sick. The assistant manager fills in for him when he is out. Guess who was chosen to be assistant manager? :D Which means I get to tell the others what is and what is not permitted during production time. First order of the day. No texting unless your on an official break. The looks I got were. :o :LOL:

Yeah! They're there to work. They can text in their spare time ;)

• Like 2

How's your first week at the new job been, Analog Grownup? Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

First off,

Yeah! They're there to work. They can text in their spare time ;)

Easier said than done these days. We all get along pretty well and they know the cameras are on them. :D