What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Lord Of The Rings.

Just one issue: how the hell am I going to follow up this book? As soon as I finish this I will just be so...lonely!

Lord Of The Rings.

Just one issue: how the hell am I going to follow up this book? As soon as I finish this I will just be so...lonely!

Follow it by reading Patrick Rothfuss' "The Name of the Wind."

I cut and edged (and generally straightened up) the lawn for what appears to be the last time this season. The grass is going dormant (brown) and the perennials are dying off for the winter. Looking forward to next spring when they grow and bloom once again. Just love that time of year....
  • Like 1

Lord Of The Rings.

Follow it by reading Patrick Rothfuss' "The Name of the Wind."

A book I have heard of, and now I am intrigued...

Lord Of The Rings.

Give Stephen King's The Dark Tower a read.

So much I want to read! This series included!

Today is happy 11/16/79 day. 35 years ago today was the day I met my wife. Fixed up on a blind date by my brother and his girlfriend. We went and saw Animal House and had a few beers and pizza afterward. We have never dated anyone else since and saw each other every day after that date until long after we were married about a year and a half later..... :wub: :cheers:

http://s2.postimg.org/mwwniwoq1/20140920_164812.jpg

Without that fateful day these two now fine young adults would not have been possible. We love them dearly..... :wub:

http://s14.postimg.org/6vhn3rdz5/IMAG0181.jpg

• Like 2

I found out today that my mortgage payment actually went down for once starting next month. It went down a whole 23.00 so now its only 1,288.00 a month.... :LOL:
  • Like 2

A penny saved is a penny earned! :) If you put aside that $23 every month, by the time Rush decides to tour you will have saved enough money to sit in the high altitude area. :laughing guy:

I nice spot on the lawn a million miles from the stage.... :)
  • Like 1

A penny saved is a penny earned! :) If you put aside that $23 every month, by the time Rush decides to tour you will have saved enough money to sit in the high altitude area. :laughing guy:

I nice spot on the lawn a million miles from the stage.... :)

Don't forget your binoculars.