What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I've had "I'll Be There for You" stuck in my head all day.

Yes, the song that Friends used as an opening.

The thing is, I've come to really, really, really like that song, so I grin like a fool every time it comes up in my head.

(No, I haven't gotten any weird looks lately. No weirder than usual, anyways.)

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Feb 27 2012, 02:26 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Feb 27 2012, 04:06 AM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Feb 27 2012, 12:19 AM)
Gorgeous weather today. (:

Blooming raining again... b_sigh.gif

but can't you get a tan from standing in the English rain? ph34r.gif

*ducks, covers and laugh.gif * cool.gif

rofl3.gif

My dorm was checked by the bugbed-sniffing Beagle and NO BEDBUGS!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

(There's been a recent infestation this semester here and they've been going to every single room on campus with dogs that can apparently detect bedbugs.)

And then I texted my folks to tell them the good news, and my dad texted back with, "Did they find any Tribbles or Replicators?"

I swear, he knows me far too well. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Django @ Mar 2 2012, 03:44 PM)
Playing a Fender American Telecaster and enjoying the maple fingerboard much more than I thought I would.

I normally don't like maple fingerboards, but the best Tele I've ever played (and should have bought) was a Mexican Tele with a maple board.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 1 2012, 05:07 AM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Feb 23 2012, 11:48 PM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Feb 23 2012, 11:45 PM)
FINALLY getting resolution on most of the items lost in the mail. One more to go and I'll be all set. What a huge relief - I had a lot of money tied up. *whew* b_sigh.gif

cheer.gif Awesome! smile.gif

And finally today, everything has been straightened out! Sure hope I don't have to deal with this again. icon_alienjig.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif So glad you've got this sorted out! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It's only fifteen minutes into the day for me and it's already been made.

TWICE.

1. I went and saw A Separation and it was just amazing. Really, really a great film - partially because it wasn't anything like I expected it to be!.. Not that I really walked into the theatre with any expectations at all. To say that it deserved the Foreign Language Film Oscar is an understatement. It was just a fabulous film in general.

2. One of my, like, top five favourite artists on DeviantART drew my favourite Star Trek character in the universe and it's just a really fantastic picture and it brings me great happiness.

Participated in my first D&D campaign... ever. I feel like the epitome of a stereotypical "nerd" but it was just so much fun.

Note to self: Don't try to be diplomatic with Orcs. |:

Also, my old high school's Girl's Basketball team played at the State Championship final... and won!!! I was so happy I was able to go down and see them play. It was a nail-biter of a game, but it was a win 26 years in the making. I'm just happy they finally got it.. and the boys will be in town next week! (Six wins out of the past seven years? Two teams from the same school getting the big one? One can only hope.)

Oh, and I got to see a bunch of my band friends who hadn't graduated yet. Aahh, so wonderful.

The weather is amazing. It's a mellow day at work. It's almost lunchtime.