What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Got to go to some fancy-schmancy dinner.. thing.. for recognition of my "academic achievement", apparently. The dinner was amazing (wonderful salad, chicken, asparagus, and potatoes for main course, and cheesecake for dessert) and I got caught up with a friend who was there too. We go to different schools, so we don't see each other too often.

They had some speakers, but it was kind of boring. Just the typical "congratulations on your achievements, come to our fabulous university and spend tens of thousands of dollars here.. hey, we gave you dinner!" kind of speeches. But my friend and I got caught up on all the gossip and relationship drama...

...And I've now made her a Neil Peart fan, perhaps. She was astounded by a drum solo of his I posted up on Youtube (Der Trommler was the one) and I gushed on and on about how he was also a writer and a motorcyclist. Now I just gotta get her into the other 2/3 of the band. x3

Diane (the person formerly known as Mrs BeOhBe lol) got her job back today!

She'd had gallbladder surgery, where they held her job...and she was only at it for two days!!! then this surgery non elective, lifesaving! Gastric bypass, and they fill her job as she was home recovering, losing weight and getting stronger

Well, now she out walks me, has energy to spare, and can't wait to get back to it!

We're gonna have Christmas after all...maybe a little belated..but we're gonna have Christmas

As tiny tim would say

God bless us all, everyone!

Had a great workout with my Taekwondo Instructor, just when i think im a badass , he shows me something new, but he said i have made some great progress this year.

I working and training for my 4th degree Blackbelt. I test in june 2011

No deployment meeting tomorrow morning! (I still have to go to Mega Wireless Provider Client's office anyway because I have a site lease prepped for them. But I'll be in and gone in a matter of minutes instead of suffering through a three hour meeting).

A few days ago, I posted in the P'ed off thread because the FX channel skipped to Sereis 5 of Babylon 5 from Series 3, but today they went back to Series 5, right where the left off. 653.gif

And a heavy Marcus eppy, too... wub.gif

I joined a health club today. Here goes nothing. Hope I can remember to go.

I wonder where I put my sneakers. Everything is still in boxes.

Took the ACT for the last time -- ever. I am NOT taking it again. It wouldn't do me any good, so it felt so good to take the last shot and now I just hope for the best. (Magic number is "31" -- but higher's good!) Third time taking it. Problem is, to keep myself from psyching out I kept thinking of Rush and in my mind heard Pratt narrating all the questions. Took all I could to not start giggling like mad in the middle of the Reading and English portions but I kept quiet. I think I did well though!

Another awesome thing is that the rumours about Coach Bo Pelini leaving NU have been dispelled. Thank God.

One more week until Christmas (excuse me, Winter is the politically correct term) break. That means finals but I'll be fine. My hardest classes actually decided to go easy on us and finals won't be too bad. Worst will be Pre-Calc/Trig, but that's nothing too terrible.

And.. what else... so many wonderful things. xD Yesterday received a scholarship from a college I applied to. I'll accept it, but waiting for something bigger once they receive my new ACT scores (which are HOPEFULLY higher).

It's snowing outside! Yay! I was watching through window after the ACT and it looked so beautiful. It's more like blizzarding out there but I love watching the wind pick up the snow and make it swirl and dance in columns and snake across the cement...

QUOTE (Boots @ Dec 10 2010, 10:38 AM)
I joined a health club today. Here goes nothing. Hope I can remember to go.
I wonder where I put my sneakers. Everything is still in boxes.

Good for you smile.gif .Remembering to go to the gym should be like remembering to eat dinner. You don't. You just do it because its part of your day. Good luck 1022.gif

i saw A Bur-less-q Nutcracker ,,, hilarious stage show by Mark Sonna

Im slowly getting my swagger back, being newly single is kinda fun

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Dec 12 2010, 02:30 AM)
i saw A Bur-less-q Nutcracker ,,, hilarious stage show by Mark Sonna

Im slowly getting my swagger back, being newly single is kinda fun

You need to get Burlesque out of your head, either the movie or a stage version or whatever.

The dog likes to sleep on my feet to keep them warm. I like this most splendidly.

E-mail from our CFO:

We're gettin' BONUSES tomorrow! Totally unexpected, and so totally awesome!