The Awesome Movie Quote Thread!

Rushman14

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (skalamander2112 @ May 7 2010, 01:35 AM)
"new oldsmobiles are in early this year"

I love when they tear up that mall. laugh.gif

This is one that both the kids and I love!

Julian: Welcome to Madagascar.

Marty the Zebra: Mada-who-ah?

Julian: No. Not who-ah. As-car.

Skipper the Penguin: You, quadruped. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

Marty the Zebra: I sprechen.

Skipper the Penguin: What continent is this?

Marty the Zebra: Manhattan.

Skipper the Penguin: Hoover Dam! We're still in New York! Abort! Dive! Dive! Dive!

Julian: What is a simple bite on the butt among friends?

[shakes his tail at Maurice]

Julian: Come on, give me a nibble.

Julian: [Hiding in the bushes with the other lemurs] Shhhh, we're hiding. Everyone needs to be quiet, including me... SHHHHHH! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...

Private the Penguin: Skipper. Shouldn't we tell them that the boat is out of gas?

Skipper the Penguin: Nah! Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 6 2010, 04:55 PM)
"You given yourself to me, calmly, coolly, entirely without incident."

"No.... Not without incident."

What movie guys?

That would be Equilibrium. Good movie!

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 6 2010, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 7 2010, 02:11 AM)
Reggie: Jack... Tell me a story.
Jack: f**k you!
Reggie: Oh, that's my favorite.

goodpost.gif

I miss how funny Eddie Murphy used to be

right? who slapped the funny out of him? kinda sad.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 7 2010, 08:45 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 6 2010, 04:55 PM)
"You given yourself to me, calmly, coolly, entirely without incident."

"No.... Not without incident."

What movie guys?

That would be Equilibrium. Good movie!

YES! I love that movie. The end fight scene is so incredible.

"Careful, Preston, you're treading on my dreams"

Edited by GeddyLeefan2112

Tommy: Forget it, I quit, I can't do this anymore, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks! I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my ass kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a Goddamn bridge abutment!

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ May 7 2010, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE (skalamander2112 @ May 7 2010, 01:35 AM)
"new oldsmobiles are in early this year"

I love when they tear up that mall. laugh.gif

"i hate illinois nazis"

one of my favorite movies laugh.gif

"God this stuff isn't getting to me - the shootings, the knifings, the beatings. Old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks. Nah that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me? You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hotdogs!

Nobody - I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!"

"Hey buddy! You got a dead cat in there or what!?".....

-POSSIBLE RESPONSES...

-YES/NO

-OR WHAT?

-PLEASE COME BACK LATER.

-f**k YOU!

-f**k YOU ASSHOLE!

"f**k you asshole!" rofl3.gif

Classic!

Kyle Reece 1985-"Why am I talking to you? Who is in authority here? SHUT UP!!!!"

"You don't understand! He'll find her! That's what he does....that's all he DOES!!!.....He'll wade through you, then reach down her throat and pull her f***ing heart out!!! Let....let go of me!!!"

Sarah Connor- "So doctor...is Reece crazy?"

Dr. Silverman- "In technical terminologies....he's a loon."

Very intense and classic scene. You just knew some serious shit was about to go down.

Mr. Pink: I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's f*cked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government f*cks in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you show me a piece of paper that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And this non-college bullshit you're givin' me, I got two words for that: learn to f*ckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big f*ckin' surprise.

Mr. Pink: I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way.

Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Mr. White: You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

From "Clueless":

Cher: Hey granola breath, you've got something on your chin.

Josh: I'm growing a goatee.

Cher: Oh, that's good. You don't want to be the last person at the coffee house without chin pubes.

Dionne: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, but thy eternal summer shall not fade. Phat! Did you write that?

Cher: Duh, it's like a famous quote.

Dionne: From where?

Cher:Cliff's Notes.

QUOTE (VarianStar @ May 12 2010, 08:15 AM)
Mr. Pink: I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's f*cked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government f*cks in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you show me a piece of paper that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And this non-college bullshit you're givin' me, I got two words for that: learn to f*ckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big f*ckin' surprise.

Mr. Pink: I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way.

Hard to go wrong with Quentin. trink39.gif

Brad Dupree: [reading Lester's job description] "My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.

Lester Burnham: Brad, for 14 years I've been a whore for the advertising industry. The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 12 2010, 09:53 AM)
QUOTE (VarianStar @ May 12 2010, 08:15 AM)

Hard to go wrong with Quentin. trink39.gif

"I can tell you, with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, should you encounter God, God will be cut."

Juror #3: You're talking about a matter of seconds. Nobody can be that accurate.

Juror #8: Well I think that testimony that can put a boy into the electric chair SHOULD be that accurate.

Juror #8: I'd like to find out if an old man who drags one foot when he walks, cause he had a stroke last year, could get from his bedroom to his front door in fifteen seconds.

Juror #3: He said twenty seconds.

Juror #8: He said fifteen!

Juror #3: He said twenty seconds! What are you tryin' to distort...

Juror #9: He said fifteen.

Juror #3: How does he know how long fifteen seconds is? You can't judge a thing like that.

Juror #9: He said fifteen seconds. He was very positive about it.

Juror #3: He was an old man. Half the time he was confused. How could he be positive about anything!

12 Angry Men

What I am concerned with is detail. I asked you go get me a packet of Sweet-N-Low. You bring me back Equal. That isn't what I asked for. That isn't what I wanted. That isn't what I needed and that shit isn't going to work around here.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 17 2010, 04:32 PM)
What I am concerned with is detail. I asked you go get me a packet of Sweet-N-Low. You bring me back Equal. That isn't what I asked for. That isn't what I wanted. That isn't what I needed and that shit isn't going to work around here.

Shut up.

Listen.

Learn.