Hockey:

Carolina Hurricanes

Edmonton Oilers

Racing:

Carl Edwards

Denny Hamlin

Jimmie Johnson

Danika Patrick

QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 20 2010, 12:03 AM)
Football:
New Orleans Saints
Dallas Cowboys
Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots

Baseball:
Chicago White Sox
Boston Red Sox
Anaheim Angels

Hockey:
Carolina Hurricanes
Edmonton Oilers

Racing:
Carl Edwards
Denny Hamlin
Jimmie Johnson
Danika Patrick

You have alot of hate built up inside you! laugh.gif tongue.gif

I completely hate with almost every fiber of my being the Montreal Candians. I was gonna start a facebook group called. "I hate the Montreal Canadians so much I would rather _________ than see them win another hockey game." Testy actually gave me the idea.

The reason for such hatred of a hockey team you may wonder? Well I will share my reason. On several different occasions I have been in a bar or a sports bar enjoying my Islanders play hockey. Of course when you watch a game and your team scores you give a little cheer. Something like "Yeah!". Nothing too obnoxious, just something that you blurt out because your favorite team has just scored. Now on a few occasions, I have been out having a pint watching my Islanders play the Canadians. Almost everytime I have been out watching those teams play, and the Islanders win, There is some violent drunken Montreal fan that wants to fist fight.

Now if this had only happened once, I would dismiss it as some crazy ass. This however is not the case. There are two reasons why this isn't an isolated incident. 1. The town I live in has a disproportionate amount of Canadian fans. 2. Montreal Canadian fans are crazy.

You want proof. Just doing some reading about what happened in Montreal after the game 7 win against Pittsburgh. How about the Metallica/GNR tour where Axl took a hissy fit and left the show early. Those crazy Quebecers rioted again.

Yes I am aware that many team's fans are guilty of this kind of shit, it just seems that Montreal is the worst.

In conclusion. THE HABS SUCK ASS!!!!

Edited by Modest Man From Mandrake

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ May 20 2010, 10:58 AM)
I completely hate with almost every fiber of my being the Montreal Candians. I was gonna start a facebook group called. "I hate the Montreal Canadians so much I would rather _________ than see them win another hockey game." Testy actually gave me the idea.

The reason for such hatred of a hockey team you may wonder? Well I will share my reason. On several different occasions I have been in a bar or a sports bar enjoying my Islanders play hockey. Of course when you watch a game and your team scores you give a little cheer. Something like "Yeah!". Nothing too obnoxious, just something that you blurt out because your favorite team has just scored. Now on a few occasions, I have been out having a pint watching my Islanders play the Canadians. Almost everytime I have been out watching those teams play, and the Islanders win, There is some violent drunken Montreal fan that wants to fist fight.

Now if this had only happened once, I would dismiss it as some crazy ass. This however is not the case. There are two reasons why this isn't an isolated incident. 1. The town I live in has a disproportionate amount of Canadian fans. 2. Montreal Canadian fans are crazy.

You want proof. Just doing some reading about what happened in Montreal after the game 7 win against Pittsburgh. How about the Metallica/GNR tour where Axl took a hissy fit and left the show early. Those crazy Quebecers rioted again.

Yes I am aware that many team's fans are guilty of this kind of shit, it just seems that Montreal is the worst.

schla03.gif

So, the team sucks because of the FANS??

That is the least logical thing I have read in awhile.

Remember that there are many HABS fans (yours truly) that don't go around rioting or booing anthems or whatever. Sure, it's the case of some ruin it for everyone...but who cares. They are passionate about their team, and that's what matters.

Plus...you talk about the people in Montreal. How about the people in Philly? They completely vandalized the car of a Montreal Gazette reporter. How classless is that?

How about the time when a fat Philly boozehound wanted to fight Tie Domi? Or how about the time when Philly fans were continuously pelting snowballs at Redskins' fans just this past season?

The fact is...garbage like that happens in every city. To say that you dislike a franchise because of how a few fans act seems a little ridiculous to me.

Either way...to each his own. I'll give you one thing...you were smart to be an Islanders fan versus being a Leafs fan (being from Ontario). Very wise.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 20 2010, 10:32 AM)

You haven't encountered many Cub fans have you? laugh.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 20 2010, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ May 20 2010, 10:58 AM)

schla03.gif

Remember that there are many HABS fans (yours truly) that don't go around rioting or booing anthems or whatever. Sure, it's the case of some ruin it for everyone...but who cares. They are passionate about their team, and that's what matters.

Plus...you talk about the people in Montreal. How about the people in Philly? They completely vandalized the car of a Montreal Gazette reporter. How classless is that?

How about the time when a fat Philly boozehound wanted to fight Tie Domi? Or how about the time when Philly fans were continuously pelting snowballs at Redskins' fans just this past season?

The fact is...garbage like that happens in every city. To say that you dislike a franchise because of how a few fans act seems a little ridiculous to me.

Either way...to each his own. I'll give you one thing...you were smart to be an Islanders fan versus being a Leafs fan (being from Ontario). Very wise.

you did see where I said every place is guilty and montreal is not the only one. From what I have personal witnessed and experienced the habs fans are the worst. I know people that are habs fans that don't act crazy.

My logic for disliking them makes perfect sense.

Flyers....Never got over them beating the Sabres for the cup back in the 70s.

Stars....same reason. Plus the Sabres were screwed with a bad call to end the series.

Any Philly team

Cowboys, Giants, Redskins.... My Bills lost 4 straight Superbowls to those guys rage.gif

Yankees, Red Sox

Packers

Lakers

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 24 2010, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ May 24 2010, 10:32 PM)
bd.gif PHILADELPHIA FLYERS  bd.gif

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

Where's the goalie? Did you pull him already? tongue.gif

ASSOCAIATION FOOTBALL

Everton - our rough neighbours

Man U - I hated them when they were winning nothing and I hate them now, it's in the DNA

Rangers - no explanation needed

GAELIC FOOTBALL

Kerry - for all the heartbreak they've caused me

Dublin - the arrogance

HURLING

Tipperary - because it's Tipperary - if ever there was a reason for turning a county into one big lake......

RUGBY

Leinster - no explanation needed

It's good to hate.

QUOTE (g under p @ Apr 29 2010, 07:17 PM)
Even President Barack Obama took jabs at the Yankees this week, cementing the fact that everybody -- except, of course, Yankee fans -- hates the World Champions.

Hmmmmm...suddenly I feel a warmth for the Yanks. wink.gif

QUOTE (bigalfan @ Jun 3 2010, 12:20 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Apr 29 2010, 07:17 PM)
Even President Barack Obama took jabs at the Yankees this week, cementing the fact that everybody -- except, of course, Yankee fans -- hates the World Champions.

Hmmmmm...suddenly I feel a warmth for the Yanks. wink.gif

obama should be the last guy to take a jab at the yankees. the so called white sox fan referred to comiskey park as cominskey field plus, my 3 year old niece throws a better ball than he does.

Edited by ReflectedLight

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 8 2010, 10:17 PM)
The Jets....if you are a Jet or a Jet fan, I hate you.

Interesting, you hate a person JUST because they like a particular team?? confused13.gif

I hate the Yankees first and foremost!!!

Others I hate include..

Phillies, Braves, Raiders, Cowboys, Chargers, Devils

I see a lotta hatin' on The Packers here. Is that more about The Packers or ex-team mates of The Packers? Or, are there just a TON of Rush fans in Minnesota, Illinois and Michigan?

QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 8 2010, 11:26 PM)

Interesting, you hate a person JUST because they like a particular team?? confused13.gif

Yes...and I hate you because you are a Pat's fan.

QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 8 2010, 10:26 PM)

the jets are one a select few organizations in which every single one of their fans is absolute garbage.

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 9 2010, 02:54 PM)
I hate the Yankees first and foremost!!!

Others I hate include..
Phillies, Braves, Raiders, Cowboys, Chargers, Devils

Really we all hate the Devils smile.gif

And youre the only Mets fan Ill admit I like.. Id cheer for a team from prison before Id root for the Mutts. smile.gif

Also hate the Cowboys, with a passion.

QUOTE (bigalfan @ Jun 9 2010, 02:20 PM)
I see a lotta hatin' on The Packers here. Is that more about The Packers or ex-team mates of The Packers? Or, are there just a TON of Rush fans in Minnesota, Illinois and Michigan?

I'm probably not the ONLY one, but i'm one of very few Minnesota forumers here.

Which surprises me- since MP forum (another hive of prog rock) has a TON.