Weird or Gross Food Combinations Thread

-D-RocK-

Think up disgusting, repulsive or just plain weird food combinations and post them here.

Or, if you have any stories of people you know who eat strange stuff, or even yourself, share them here........

Let's start off with:

Raspberry jam on hotdogs.

Ketchup in milk.

Ketchup on cereal.

Asparagus n' pancakes.

Peanut butter & Captain Crunch sandwiches.

Chocolate dipped corndogs.

Louisiana hotsauce on watermelon.

Beans & relish.

Beans & whipped cream.

Girl Scout cookie sandwich.

Jello sushi.

Take 'er away!!! 1287.gif

p.s. A kid in our neighborhood used to gorge himself on bowls of ketchup.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very renowned for my love of ketchup.

A couple of years back I was at a softball tournament in Toronto, everyone was *deadly* hungover at the breakfast buffet.

I grabbed a nice big bowl of yogurt and this one annoying guy on my team (co-worker) had to go and say "Ooooh what?! You're not gonna have ketchup on that?!".

Yeah... so I go and grab a bowl of kethcup and mix the two together. Half ketchup half (blueberry) yogurt. It looked so nice and pink and wonderful looking. Not the best tasting ketchup concoction ever though.

Anyway I finished the whole bowl, not being a wasteful person. *three* of my teammates puked at the breakfast table just watching me. One girl and two guys. I guess the ladies have a stronger stomach for gross stuff?

It really wasn't that bad, although I'd never expect to have it again. If there was anything remarkable about it must have been the weird stench.

I like ketchup on scrambled eggs.

My buddy Phez one time at school ate this crazy sandwich we made for him...

I just called him at work to ask him what he remembers from that sandwich laugh.gif

Candied Yams

Turkey (this was the day before thanksgiving)

Rice Pudding

Strawberry Gelatin

Mashed Potatoes

some Corn

Ketchup

Mustard

Mayonnaise

Doritos

We think there may have been an Oreo cookie in there

LOADED with salt and pepper (lids fell off)

soaked the bread with milk AND orange juice

he ate it. ALL of it. Then he sat there in class with his hand still covered in salt and pepper, pupils dialated, completely zoned out staring into space. laugh.gif Then he spent some time in the nurse's office sleeping or trying to vomit or something unsure.gif

It was an epic sandwich, though; that's for sure tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Dec 18 2008, 05:07 PM)
My buddy Phez one time at school ate this crazy sandwich we made for him...

I just called him at work to ask him what he remembers from that sandwich laugh.gif

Candied Yams
Turkey (this was the day before thanksgiving)
Rice Pudding
Strawberry Gelatin
Mashed Potatoes
some Corn
Ketchup
Mustard
Mayonnaise
Doritos
We think there may have been an Oreo cookie in there
LOADED with salt and pepper (lids fell off)
soaked the bread with milk AND orange juice

he ate it. ALL of it. Then he sat there in class with his hand still covered in salt and pepper, pupils dialated, completely zoned out staring into space. laugh.gif Then he spent some time in the nurse's office sleeping or trying to vomit or something unsure.gif

It was an epic sandwich, though; that's for sure tongue.gif

That was actually sounding quite tasty until soaking the bread in milk and OJ.

Nobuddy loves soggy bread.

Hmmm, maybe I'll make a nice stew and sprinkle some Skittles in it.

My sister-in-law makes what she considers to be a festive holiday dish; the rest of us think of it more as an emetic.

Canned green beans with bottled French dressing poured over them. It has to be canned, and it helps a lot if they've sat out until everything is at room temp.

She got upset with my husband (her brother) recently because we "never have Christmas dinner with their side of the family." Well, duh. That's because they are energy vampires, and the bitch can't cook. And they live out in Northwest Bumfuck.

my ex husband used to make egg and bacon sandwiches with jelly on them. actually pretty good

I grew up eating bow tie pasta with butter and cottage cheese, and lots of people think that's weird...its so not.

My son will not eat mashed potatoes made from potatoes.....

go ahead, think on it awhile smile.gif

back in the day when i would cool10.gif i put a chocolate bar in between a slice of pizza. i think about it now and i 062802puke_prv.gif

This year, I was at a halloween party. There was a chocolate fountain. The host said 'there's strawberries next to it, you can dip those under the chocolate.

I almost did it. But I turned around and there was a plate with club crackers, pepperoni and chedder...

I will mix chocolate with anything, or dunk it in milk.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Dec 19 2008, 12:19 AM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 19 2008, 12:14 AM)
A plate of Kraft Macaroni and cheese, topped with baked beans and two sunny side up eggs to top it off. Slice eggs on top with a knife, salt and pepper, mix well and enjoy!

That sounds like it belongs in the "Hangover Cure" thread!

Awww, come on now, serve it with orange juice, and it's just like breakfast, lunch, and dinner all on the same plate. tongue.gif

I have only seen this on Food Network one time, and I'm afraid to try it, even though everyone said it was good...

Chocolate

Covered

Bacon.

It was Dinner Impossible or something like that, and the guy that was cooking, he came up with this idea to coat bacon in chocolate.

I cringed at the thought, but all the folks that were there, they all commented on how good it was!

I'm still... not sure. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Dec 19 2008, 12:53 AM)
I have only seen this on Food Network one time, and I'm afraid to try it, even though everyone said it was good...

Chocolate
Covered
Bacon.

It was Dinner Impossible or something like that, and the guy that was cooking, he came up with this idea to coat bacon in chocolate.
I cringed at the thought, but all the folks that were there, they all commented on how good it was!

I'm still... not sure. unsure.gif

I saw that...apparently its becoming all the rage.

I bet it rocks!

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Dec 19 2008, 01:41 PM)
This year, I was at a halloween party. There was a chocolate fountain. The host said 'there's strawberries next to it, you can dip those under the chocolate.
I almost did it. But I turned around and there was a plate with club crackers, pepperoni and chedder...

I will mix chocolate with anything, or dunk it in milk.

should've had both! choco covered strawberries are decent. if the strawberry is frozen then even better

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 19 2008, 02:14 PM)
A plate of Kraft Macaroni and cheese, topped with baked beans and two sunny side up eggs to top it off. Slice eggs on top with a knife, salt and pepper, mix well and enjoy!

that sounds slimey. i'm far from being a health nut but that's just a heart attack dying to happen

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Dec 19 2008, 01:01 AM)
QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Dec 19 2008, 12:53 AM)

Chocolate
Covered
Bacon.

I'm still...  not sure. unsure.gif

I saw that...apparently its becoming all the rage.

I bet it rocks!

I have had a Mo's Bacon Bar. It is delicious. It's meant to be eaten a little at a time, and savored, not wolfed down like a Hershey Bar. Which is a good thing, because 1 bar is $7.

Archived