Middletown Dreams

Earthshine

Should Rush play Middletown Dreams again?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rush play Middletown Dreams again?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to hear MD live, never had the privilege of hearing one of my absolute favourites from PoW.

I voted yes on this. A much better choice than Stick It Out. But my yes vote is conditional. I'd say bring it back IF this were going to be a song list comprised of mostly unusual choices - this way other more deserving songs could be included along with this.

QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 13 2008, 12:18 PM)
I voted yes on this. A much better choice than Stick It Out. But my yes vote is conditional. I'd say bring it back IF this were going to be a song list comprised of mostly unusual choices - this way other more deserving songs could be included along with this.

I agree with you there mate, though I've a funny feeling there might be some disagreement between us about some of the "more deserving" songs wink.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 13 2008, 07:20 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 13 2008, 12:18 PM)
I voted yes on this.  A much better choice than Stick It Out. But my yes vote is conditional.  I'd say bring it back IF this were going to be a song list comprised of mostly unusual choices - this way other more deserving songs could be included along with this.

I agree with you there mate, though I've a funny feeling there might be some disagreement between us about some of the "more deserving" songs wink.gif

laugh.gif I have the same funny feeling.

But if you and I were put to the task of putting such a song list together, after all of the bickering we would produce one kickass song list. yes.gif

of course, because all of my choices would remain. tongue.gif

Yes! One of my favorite songs. They should definitely play some songs from Power Windows on the next tour. I really love the "Dreams flow across the heartland" part in Middletown Dreams, that would sound awesome live.

Yes! I would love to see a LOT of Power Windows resurrected on a future tour.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Nov 12 2008, 11:53 PM)
Should they play it again? Saw them do it in 1985. Was awesome.

So did I (in 1986 though). And you're right; it was a highlight of that show.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 13 2008, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 13 2008, 10:24 AM)
NO

beathorse.gif

i only say that because they have a lot more they can do . that they have not done in years 1022.gif

Archived