Way To SHow Class Guys. :cheers:

gleamingalloyaircar81

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 6 2008, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 7 2008, 01:19 AM)
fists crying.gif

Oh you big baby, it was a joke.  I'll add the 10,000 back on now so we don't find you curled up in the fetal position crying like a schoolgirl within the hour.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

NOES! THEY BE STEALIN MY POSTZ!!!!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/weekendshow/mybuckets.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Sep 7 2008, 09:32 AM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 6 2008, 11:20 PM)
fists crying.gif

Oh you big baby, it was a joke.  I'll add the 10,000 back on now so we don't find you curled up in the fetal position crying like a schoolgirl within the hour.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

NOES! THEY BE STEALIN MY POSTZ!!!!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/weekendshow/mybuckets.jpg

spit6ph.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 7 2008, 01:17 AM)
Classy move taking away all my posts except 2600 of them.  And you didnt take away anyone elses.  What a classy move.  sarcasm.gif

http://www.babyminestore.com/images/baby_pacifier.jpg

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 7 2008, 12:26 AM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Sep 7 2008, 01:25 AM)
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/387533900_9fd59a4a33.jpg

We have a system moving in from the south, bringing a 55% chance of FAIL.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif is it just me or are those bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif big and weird looking?

They're TOO big for my taste. I hate gigantic breasts.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 7 2008, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Sep 7 2008, 07:34 PM)
how much would it cost to increase my post count without me having to go through all this damn hassle of actually making posts?

$100 / thousand posts.

Do you take checks? Can I buy a member title while Im at it? And a special collectors edition avatar?

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Sep 7 2008, 02:04 AM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 6 2008, 09:21 PM)
fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

I knew it was a joke but it still pissed me off. Man this place is where I come everyday man. This place is apart of my life. This place means the world to me RR.

You mean your posts mean the world to you? Quit crying.

Wow does no one take an emoticon with a grain of salt> f**k I was baked when i sadi that and im baked now. The cry was SARCASM. LEARN THE MEANING OF IT

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 8 2008, 01:11 AM)
fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

I knew it was a joke but it still pissed me off. Man this place is where I come everyday man. This place is apart of my life. This place means the world to me RR.

Wow does no one take an emoticon with a grain of salt> f**k I was baked when i sadi that and im baked now. The cry was SARCASM. LEARN THE MEANING OF IT

A little advice for you: it's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 8 2008, 12:29 PM)
fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

A little advice for you: it's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

goodpost.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 8 2008, 07:29 AM)
fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

too late!!

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 7 2008, 11:46 AM)
QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Sep 7 2008, 03:57 AM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Sep 7 2008, 01:02 AM)
Hey, way to show class in all the other Save Grand Designs threads. You deserve to have all your posts taken away.

goodpost.gif Agreed.

Come on guys, lighten up a little. Taylor's a good guy. A little over the top with the spam lately, for sure, and taking this a little hard, but he also has his share of good and thoughtful posts - a great many of them in Random Samples.

No need to be mean. I'd hate it if he left.

*But Taylor - post counts ain't everything - I'm sure you know this. It's easy to get competitive and carried away, I know. *

Ok IM going to say something I RARELY say. HEY MATT f**k YOU. Yea I deserve to have em all gone because I started an opinion opposite of what they wanted. As an analogy i will use the American Revolution.

NOw the british=TRF admins and mods.

Me and members with me= Patriots.

Alright so it works like this. For about 2 years the admins didnt enforce the so called "rules" of GD. BUt then all of a sudden they want to. You cant cut slack first then get strict. It just doesnt happen like that. And what happened in the war? British used salutary law then got strict. Result-British got their sorry asses sent back to England.

What im saying is enforce it ALL THE TIME or when you try to enforce it you wont succeed.

fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

BTW I will OPEN MY MOUTH as big as I want to. Theres such a double standard here on TRF. They should rename it TheRepublicanForum. (or at least the SOCN) Now I make spam threads 73 is on my ass shutting em down. daveyt makes a pointless thread 73 plays along. See the double standard? SOme of you here play favorites and I will name them. 73, Jack Aubrey. What I love the most about launchpad67a is that he always says hes not promoting his band yet he always shoves it down our throats.

And if i had FILLED the front page of GD with threads like Ticks I would have been severely reprimanded and each would be closed. They didnt close but the admins laughed in them and played along. DOUBLE STANDARD.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 8 2008, 10:17 AM)
fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

BTW I will OPEN MY MOUTH as big as I want to. Theres such a double standard here on TRF. They should rename it TheRepublicanForum. (or at least the SOCN) Now I make spam threads 73 is on my ass shutting em down. daveyt makes a pointless thread 73 plays along. See the double standard? SOme of you here play favorites and I will name them. 73, Jack Aubrey. What I love the most about launchpad67a is that he always says hes not promoting his band yet he always shoves it down our throats.

And if i had FILLED the front page of GD with threads like Ticks I would have been severely reprimanded and each would be closed. They didnt close but the admins laughed in them and played along. DOUBLE STANDARD.

I'm getting tired of your rants. And it seems just because you have to take a bit of slack, you're now slinging shit in other people's faces. Clearly this latest display is proof that there are some things that you just don't get. And I'm sorry, but you're showing a great amount of immaturity by not just taking some criticism like a man.

C'mon, man. You're being given so many opportunities to show yourself better than this, and you're missing them.

fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

Hell yes I play favorites! I'll take a thousand Ticks over a spoiled whiny little girl like you any day. Want to know why? Because Tick has shown he's a good guy and contributes meaningfully to the forum by making all of us laugh.

Yes, the admins did wait a long time before making their decision about the spam, not because they have singled you out, but because they were giving you a chance to get over your spamming phase and start making meaningful contributions of your own. When your own friends were asking you to reign it in, they intervened.

So, in short, get the f*ck over yourself. Neither this board nor the world revolve around you. Go find a forum for spoiled ignorant infants and leave us the hell alone you bitchy little pansy.

fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

GAAC, I hope you walk away from the computer for a few days and chill out man. You are being very unreasonable. Don't make things like this, please.

QUOTE (Turn Me On Dead Man @ Sep 7 2008, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 7 2008, 12:26 AM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Sep 7 2008, 01:25 AM)
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/387533900_9fd59a4a33.jpg

We have a system moving in from the south, bringing a 55% chance of FAIL.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif is it just me or are those bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif big and weird looking?

They're TOO big for my taste. I hate gigantic breasts.

Your loss... drool1.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 8 2008, 10:24 AM)
fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

I'm getting tired of your rants. And it seems just because you have to take a bit of slack, you're now slinging shit in other people's faces. Clearly this latest display is proof that there are some things that you just don't get. And I'm sorry, but you're showing a great amount of immaturity by not just taking some criticism like a man.

C'mon, man. You're being given so many opportunities to show yourself better than this, and you're missing them.

OKay Pags thats the one thing ive always held high respect to you for. Ive NEVER seen you insult anyone. Jack Aubrey could take lessons from you.

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Sep 8 2008, 10:37 AM)
I'm posting this for the soul purpose of raising my count. Thank you. rofl3.gif

You need a few more too.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 8 2008, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 8 2008, 10:24 AM)
fists crying.gif

tongue.gif

OKay Pags thats the one thing ive always held high respect to you for. Ive NEVER seen you insult anyone. Jack Aubrey could take lessons from you.

Don't start personally attacking mods and this board because you aren't getting your way in being able to spam anywhere you want. That isn't fair. This doesn't have to do with Jack. Jack didn't see the thread about reclaiming GD - I did.

We want to keep the integrity of the sections here and not have it all spammed up. It is that simple, and I hope you understand that this is because of what people want here.

Please chill out.

People like Daveyt and Tick are people that make quality posts and threads 99.9% of the time.

What I see are people making shit (sometimes literally) threads that lack any ounce of class at all. This is why I don't post hardly ever in GD. Attacking the mods and admin isn't a wise thing to do. A lot more goes into running a large forum like this than you realise. It would be quite easy to ban someone than taking personal attacks...

I for one am glad to see the spam threads gone so thank you for doing that. I just don't get the point of spam threads and posts. What does the OP get out of it? So they raise their post count. Big deal. I could care less about someone's status here. I want to read quality posts. I get nothing out of seeing a mere emoticon as a "reply." Plus, the spam threads move quality threads down off the page and some threads go almost unseen which is a shame.

If it were up to me, I'd get rid of 3/4 of the emoticons. It would force people to actually type something!

Archived