Way To SHow Class Guys. :cheers:

gleamingalloyaircar81

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Sep 8 2008, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Sep 8 2008, 06:12 AM)
QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 7 2008, 11:46 AM)
QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Sep 7 2008, 03:57 AM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Sep 7 2008, 01:02 AM)
Hey, way to show class in all the other Save Grand Designs threads. You deserve to have all your posts taken away.

goodpost.gif Agreed.

Come on guys, lighten up a little. Taylor's a good guy. A little over the top with the spam lately, for sure, and taking this a little hard, but he also has his share of good and thoughtful posts - a great many of them in Random Samples.

No need to be mean. I'd hate it if he left.

*But Taylor - post counts ain't everything - I'm sure you know this. It's easy to get competitive and carried away, I know. *

Ok IM going to say something I RARELY say. HEY MATT f**k YOU. Yea I deserve to have em all gone because I started an opinion opposite of what they wanted. As an analogy i will use the American Revolution.

NOw the british=TRF admins and mods.

Me and members with me= Patriots.

I've always had respect for you taylor and I've always thought you are a great guy and a good friend. What you were posting the other night in the grand designs reclamation threads were dumb pointless posts that were NOT rightfully earned. You were clearly against the odds and you knew it, yet you continued to cry about Grand Designs being changed. You started to spam outside of the one spam thread RR made, make "Keep Grand Designs un-reclaimed" threads, and now your making posts about this American Revolution bullshit. That was the point I was trying to make with that post and I hope you would have got the message and stopped there but no. There was one spam thread which was perfectly enough and if you want variety Im sure there's a good amount of variety in any of Tick or Goober's threads. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this and you know this. You read posts people make. So why the hell are you singling me out and attacking me in a thread. Analog_Kid apparently agreed with me so why isn't her name in that post? You could at least send a PM but no..that wouldn't get you the attention you want, would it? So when you respond to this cussing at me saying whatever you want, but be sure to send it out to everyone else who's called you a crying baby, or that you didn't deserve those posts back, or you're being unreasonable, or called you a postwhore, or defiant, or anything else. Oh and you should also look through your keep Grand Designs un-reclaimed thread and read some of the posts. There's some meaningful stuff written by people who love you and don't want you to leave. Take a hint and stop before it continues to get worse. Oh and good luck finding patriots to go up against the admins and mods with you.

goodpost.gif Very well said, Sunshine. I agree 100% with you. trink39.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is still going on? banghead.gif eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 8 2008, 08:00 PM)
This is still going on? banghead.gif eyesre4.gif

Nope, it ended about 5 minutes ago. yes.gif

no.gif to drugs.

The whole thing just seems so silly to me. And that is not meant to cut on GAAC, it is just cutting on the idea that limiting spam to a thread is such a big deal to someone.

Of all the decisions we have made here over time, this seems to be more blown out of proportion by a member than any issue prior has been.

I don't know... I guess I just don't understand why someone cannot see that the meaningless spam threads (so MANY of them!) are making it so others cannot enjoy the rest of the forum.

Anyway, on that note, thanks to the person who PMd me about the "Report Post" button... I forgot to mention that before. If you see a thread pop up that is purely for spam, please click the report post button so we can remove it. The admins and mods are not always here, and when they are here they are not always looking in the GD section. So please feel free to use the Report button if you think something should be removed due to spamming... Then one of us can take a look at it and determine...

Last note, GAAC I hope you have taken the time to think things through and hopefully have come to the decision that all this negative energy and anger isn't worth it for something like this. I hope you choose to return and continue to be a productive part of the board. If you choose to leave over this, I understand and wish you the best. You are always welcome back any time.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 8 2008, 08:15 PM)
Last note, GAAC I hope you have taken the time to think things through and hopefully have come to the decision that all this negative energy and anger isn't worth it for something like this. I hope you choose to return and continue to be a productive part of the board. If you choose to leave over this, I understand and wish you the best. You are always welcome back any time.

This sentiment, that runs throughout our mods and admins, is what makes this place so great.

My congratulations to all of you for the great job you do here. applaudit.gif

Archived