Official Porcupine Tree Thread

Rush!

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Apr 10 2010, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Apr 10 2010, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Apr 5 2010, 03:18 AM)
the new live DVD looks promising!  1022.gif

Just saw the preview, it really does yes.gif

it looks like its going to beat out the S&A DVD for me

It looks like it'll be incredible!!!!! And, the SE is more affordable than The Incident special edition.

And, Dark Matter is on it. Can't wait. 1022.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 10 2010, 09:10 PM)
QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Apr 10 2010, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Apr 10 2010, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Apr 5 2010, 03:18 AM)
the new live DVD looks promising!  1022.gif

Just saw the preview, it really does yes.gif

it looks like its going to beat out the S&A DVD for me

It looks like it'll be incredible!!!!! And, the SE is more affordable than The Incident special edition.

And, Dark Matter is on it. Can't wait. 1022.gif

Four days, count 'em, FOUR DAYS until the PT show in Dallas. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Apr 16 2010, 03:00 PM)
Awesome! I have to wait until September to see them sad.gif

sad.gif

Well, when I post my review, I'll make sure to put *SPOILER* in the title, just in case. wink.gif

I wish I could give them a set list. There are some songs I would KILL to hear live, like Idiot Prayer, Sleep Together, Wedding Nails, Futile and Drown with Me. And, I hate not knowing if they'll play Bonnie the Cat on the night we see them. I love that song. At least I'm finally seeing them live. I guess I can't ask for more than that.

Two weeks tomorrow for Cinci!!

PM me if there is a meet up planned. Also - Anyone have a good deal on a hotel close to the venue? Still searching and coming up $$$

QUOTE (Rhosyn Helena @ Apr 17 2010, 11:24 AM)
Is anyone else as excited about the fact that Insurgentes the documentary is going to be available on DVD as I am???

I didn't know that! Where have I been? That's cool. Do you know when it'll be available?

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2010, 09:00 PM)
PT is at Cochella tonight (or was today confused13.gif ). Wonder if any TRFers went. I'd love to see pics.

I know that Mattshien (theworkingman) and Sean (PuppetKing2112) went, so maybe one of them will post a review and/or pics.

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Apr 17 2010, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2010, 08:00 PM)
PT is at Cochella tonight (or was today  confused13.gif ). Wonder if any TRFers went. I'd love to see pics.

any idea what the setlist was?!?!

Nothing on setlist.fm yet, just give it a while. They're usually the place to go to.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 17 2010, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2010, 09:00 PM)
PT is at Cochella tonight (or was today  confused13.gif ). Wonder if any TRFers went. I'd love to see pics.

I know that Mattshien (theworkingman) and Sean (PuppetKing2112) went, so maybe one of them will post a review and/or pics.

Lucky bastards! laugh.gif I bet Sean will have a full rundown for us first thing tomorrow. wink.gif

They were incredible. Second time seeing them and wish they got a longer set but oh well. I'm posting this from my phone but I thought you guys would like an update. I'll try to give a full review to all you PT freaks when I get home.

Oh and I f***ing met Steven Wilson.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Apr 18 2010, 05:21 PM)
They were incredible. Second time seeing them and wish they got a longer set but oh well. I'm posting this from my phone but I thought you guys would like an update. I'll try to give a full review to all you PT freaks when I get home.

Whoa! How'd you manage that?!? That's cool, man! What was he like? Did you get to actually talk to him, or was it just a quick deal? Regardless, I'm really jealous.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 18 2010, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Apr 18 2010, 05:21 PM)

Whoa! How'd you manage that?!? That's cool, man! What was he like? Did you get to actually talk to him, or was it just a quick deal? Regardless, I'm really jealous.

Double this. That's AWESOME sunshine! I'm so pumped for WEDNESDAY! Houston baby! 1022.gif

QUOTE (rummut71 @ Apr 18 2010, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 26 2010, 10:50 PM)
Less than a month until Patrick and I are front row for the Dallas show. I can't wait for this.  1022.gif

Make sure you queue early early!

Have a great time... You will be blown down. smile.gif

We're getting to HOB early and camping our asses out! Getting in 30 minutes before the gen. pub., too, since I got the tickets from ROBP.

It is a loooong wait till Radio City confused13.gif