Official Porcupine Tree Thread

Rush!

QUOTE (Rush! @ Apr 24 2010, 12:24 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 23 2010, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Apr 23 2010, 02:28 PM)
Just grabbed 2 seats on Orchestra Level!

So psyched.

I owe it to Natch for questioning if tickets were still on sale.

Thanks again sir. biggrin.gif

Right on! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

trink39.gif 1022.gif

Natch, how long did it take for your ticket to arrive in the mail?

I bought the tickets the day they went on sale. I'd say I probably got them in the mail about 2 weeks later or so. I've never had a problem with Ticketmaster. The tickets always arrive well in advance of the show. If you used ticketmaster, I'm sure you'll be fine.

thanks for posting the tampa review. i was unfortunately unable to attend the show due to my wife being very sick and having to go to the ER on sunday evening. I can't confirm but there was a terrible lightning storm in the area sunday afternoon and evening and that may have had an impact on any lack of video.

QUOTE (Natch @ Apr 26 2010, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Apr 24 2010, 12:24 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 23 2010, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Apr 23 2010, 02:28 PM)
Just grabbed 2 seats on Orchestra Level!

So psyched.

I owe it to Natch for questioning if tickets were still on sale.

Thanks again sir. biggrin.gif

Right on! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

trink39.gif 1022.gif

Natch, how long did it take for your ticket to arrive in the mail?

I bought the tickets the day they went on sale. I'd say I probably got them in the mail about 2 weeks later or so. I've never had a problem with Ticketmaster. The tickets always arrive well in advance of the show. If you used ticketmaster, I'm sure you'll be fine.

I see, very nice.

I did use Ticketmaster & I agree, they're usually not that bad.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 26 2010, 07:38 PM)
thanks for posting the tampa review. i was unfortunately unable to attend the show due to my wife being very sick and having to go to the ER on sunday evening. I can't confirm but there was a terrible lightning storm in the area sunday afternoon and evening and that may have had an impact on any lack of video.

sad.gif Sorry you missed the show. I hope your wife is ok.

I haven't read a single bad review since this tour started. They even killed at Coachella to an early crowd. I'm envious of the people who get to see them at Radio City and The Royal Albert Hall.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 26 2010, 09:15 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 26 2010, 07:38 PM)
thanks for posting the tampa review.  i was unfortunately unable to attend the show due to my wife being very sick and having to go to the ER on sunday evening.  I can't confirm but there was a terrible lightning storm in the area sunday afternoon and evening and that may have had an impact on any lack of video.

sad.gif Sorry you missed the show. I hope your wife is ok.

I haven't read a single bad review since this tour started. They even killed at Coachella to an early crowd. I'm envious of the people who get to see them at Radio City and The Royal Albert Hall.

thanks!!

QUOTE (Hear Again @ Apr 28 2010, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 27 2010, 05:08 PM)
Has anyone but me ordered the SE of "anesthetize"?

I am waiting for my RED one to arrive.

Patiently, waiting.....................

Take Care

The Red ones sold out quickly, before I could get one...

Nothing different between the red and grey other than the color.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 28 2010, 11:44 AM)
QUOTE (Hear Again @ Apr 28 2010, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 27 2010, 05:08 PM)
Has anyone but me ordered the SE of "anesthetize"?

I am waiting for my RED one to arrive.

Patiently, waiting.....................

Take Care

The Red ones sold out quickly, before I could get one...

Nothing different between the red and grey other than the color.

That's true, same content.

Other than the colour the only difference is there were only 1000 red and 4000 grey ones printed.

Take Care

Good, active crowd in Charlotte. I was shocked they'd played Asheville before (which I knew) but NOT Charlotte ever..! Really cool venue (Amos's Southend). A lot like The Orange Peel but with a balcony and air conditioning. tongue.gif

Only sucky thing was a short ceiling. Their screen was essentially a sheet which Wilson apologetically called "a postage stamp." smile.gif He was a bit frustrated with how low the bandstand was.

Wilson f*cked up the second verse to Trains. Always something in that song. wink.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 29 2010, 08:13 AM)
Good, active crowd in Charlotte. I was shocked they'd played Asheville before (which I knew) but NOT Charlotte ever..! Really cool venue (Amos's Southend). A lot like The Orange Peel but with a balcony and air conditioning. tongue.gif

Only sucky thing was a short ceiling. Their screen was essentially a sheet which Wilson apologetically called "a postage stamp." smile.gif He was a bit frustrated with how low the bandstand was.

Wilson f*cked up the second verse to Trains. Always something in that song. wink.gif

I am hoping they return to Asheville this fall. Then again, they may head back to Raleigh. Glad you had a good time! trink39.gif

Great review, Presto-digi.

I felt the same way as you about being surprised by Wilson's boyish appearance. My son joked with me that I could probably have just jumped on stage and walked away with Steven thrown over my shoulder. laugh.gif Nonetheless, he is one of those with a presence that exudes something special.