Why does Rush suck so bad?

Pags

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Mar 4 2008, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 4 2008, 07:04 AM)
I really can't stand these guys.  They kinda suck.  Sorry but I have to call it as I see it.  They used have a decent tune here and there, but nothing worth buying an entire album over.  And I'm trying to sit and think of when the last time they came out with anything worthwhile, but just can't.

Overly pompous, over stuffed, self indulgent junk.  I mean, what kind of person is a Rush fan anyway?  Ugh.

I'm outtahere to go listen to something good, like The White Stripes.

moon.gif

I am impressed that you could fool us all for 13K+ posts before your true colors come out...

I bet you are a personal friend of Carlos Perez...

Wait, I've never seen them in chat together. They're probably one in the same. yes.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif angel.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

You know why Rush suck so bad?

They've hidden behind this shell of self-proclaimed "integrity" saying they are writing their music their way and not selling out and going commercial.

To the contrary Rush couldn't write a commercially digestible song if their soups depended on it. Total lack of talent they'll continue to shovel out this "prog" nonsense because it is all they are able to write.

Biggest farce of the last 30 years I tells ya.

white stripes......... 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 4 2008, 10:04 AM)
I really can't stand these guys. They kinda suck.

Duh. That's why we're all here: to trash Rush. They totally suck. Geddy is ugly and sings like an old woman. Alex used to be good but now that he has gotten fat and is balding he has become a joke. And Neil is just a pompous jerk. Anyone who does a long drum solo like he does is just a big showoff.

wink.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 5 2008, 12:08 PM)
You know why Rush suck so bad?

They've hidden behind this shell of self-proclaimed "integrity" saying they are writing their music their way and not selling out and going commercial.

To the contrary Rush couldn't write a commercially digestible song if their soups depended on it. Total lack of talent they'll continue to shovel out this "prog" nonsense because it is all they are able to write.

Biggest farce of the last 30 years I tells ya.

goodpost.gif

They do it their way. No compromises. Those who don't like it can listen to other music. Thats that.

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Mar 5 2008, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 4 2008, 10:04 AM)
I really can't stand these guys.  They kinda suck.

Duh. That's why we're all here: to trash Rush. They totally suck. Geddy is ugly and sings like an old woman. Alex used to be good but now that he has gotten fat and is balding he has become a joke. And Neil is just a pompous jerk. Anyone who does a long drum solo like he does is just a big showoff.

wink.gif

Even though you're posting in the spirit of this parody thread, that was kinda harsh. ohmy.gif

Troll for sure...

He just makes a coupla posts (okay 13.000 posts) and then disappears from the hate thread he started...

Typical...

wink.gif

QUOTE (abc @ Mar 5 2008, 03:51 PM)
I think this Pag guy had something t do with the lame  2.gif  re mix in Or radio.

UH OH!! And listen to what I made just now.... could be the beginnings of a MEDLEY PART II ohmy.gif laugh.gif

RUN! bolt.gif

http://www.trfmusicians.com/media/uhp2/mus...g_Sample_02.mp3

QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 6 2008, 06:49 PM)
I think this Pag guy had something t do with the lame  2.gif  re mix in Or radio.

UH OH!! And listen to what I made just now.... could be the beginnings of a MEDLEY PART II ohmy.gif laugh.gif

RUN! bolt.gif

that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

even though Rush sucks of course...

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Mar 6 2008, 10:02 PM)

RUN! bolt.gif

Thanks! I had to try something to make that crap sound better. Perhaps one day they'll be as good as the band Carlos plays in. yes.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 6 2008, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Mar 6 2008, 10:02 PM)

RUN! bolt.gif

Thanks! I had to try something to make that crap sound better. Perhaps one day they'll be as good as the band Carlos plays in. yes.gif

1022.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Mar 7 2008, 08:04 AM)

Where did they get the singer? He sounds like a cat howling outside. Hurts my eardrums. rofl3.gif

My bad I wub.gif Geddy!

beathorse.gif

Archived