Where do the guys live (for record)

PriestOfSyrinx

I have always been under the impression of the following

Geddy lives in Toronto (Rosedale area)

Alex lives in Los Angeles, CA

Neil lives in BC?

Can anyone shed more light on specifics? I am not trying to stalk them, but I am curious as to where they live (in general).

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Oct 8 2007, 11:20 PM)
I believe that Alex also has a place in Florida.

Somehow I doubt he still holds property in Florida...

I do know however that Lerxt at least used to have a place in Santa Fe NM. Not sure if he still does and it was probably just a vacation spot. He is an avid pilot so he might have many places that he flies to.

Neil is in the LA area due to his wifes career as a photographer.

As I understand it, as previously said Alex and Geddy's principle home is in downtown Toronto's Rosedale area. Neil also used to live near Upper Canada College in Toronto for a long time. He did have his place in the laurentians for sale, and I saw the online listing... nice place. I believe he took it off the market and still has it.

Alex used to live at the south/east corner of Stouffville Side Road/Bayview, north of Toronto, nestled in an executive cul-de-sac. A friend of a friend of mine bought it off Alex about six years ago. It's a big pink house and has an extensive wine cellar, so obviously Alex knows his vintages, since I believe he was the original owner of the place. Nice house too... Alex has impeccable taste - which is to say his taste is similar to mine (except the exterior colour, that is. LOL).

QUOTE (PriestOfSyrinx @ Oct 19 2007, 09:47 AM)
One interesting thing is I live relatively close to where Geddy grew up (Willowdale) and went to school (Newtonbrook HS). I think Geddy lives in the Rosedale area of Toronto now.

I live 15 minutes away to where Neil grew up in St. Catherines, Ontario.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Oct 19 2007, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Oct 9 2007, 12:20 AM)

I thought he was banned in Florida??? http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/thesweetscience/smileys/sport-smiley-002.gif

Yes. The state of Florida has banned Alexander Zivojinovich a.k.a. Alex Lifeson from entering its borders! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 19 2007, 05:19 PM)

I thought he was banned in Florida??? http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/thesweetscience/smileys/sport-smiley-002.gif

Yes. The state of Florida has banned Alexander Zivojinovich a.k.a. Alex Lifeson from entering its borders! laugh.gif

Are you serious? ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Oct 19 2007, 06:23 PM)

Oh God!!!!!! wacko.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Oct 19 2007, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Oct 19 2007, 06:23 PM)

Oh God!!!!!! wacko.gif

What's so great about Florida anyway? Half the population in winter is from Ontario laugh.gif

QUOTE (slambozzio @ Oct 20 2007, 04:20 PM)
I'm sure i read somewhere that they said they all wanted to come live in brisbane, Australia new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

wink.gif

tongue.gif Nah you heard wrong, Geddy meant to say Sydney , Australia. laugh.gif I like your avatar Slam and it's not a bad beer either trink39.gif

about of people living florida.

Its all New Yorkers and the young population is made up of "Big Bad Bronx" kids would think they are from the "hood" but live in a really nice neighborhood and have like 10 pairs of $100 shoes and a cell phone and a ipod and say they are poor.

Liars...

And we have Mickey!

But more importantly

The Tampa Bay lightning

I used to live just down the street from Alex's home in Toronto, not anymore though. angry.gif Alex is only banned till everything in the case is cleared up, then he should be able to go back there. It's not a permanent thing or anything like that. He also doesn't trust the cops of Florida, and why would you wanna live some place where you don't feel safe and protected from the people who's job it is to protect you.

Neil I believe lives in CA.

Geddy still lives in Toronto from what I've heard.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 19 2007, 04:19 PM)

That's funny........ rofl3.gif

Archived