Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

So far I have tickets to see

R.E.M. - Loch Lomond

U2 - Glasgow

T in The Park - Festival with over 100 bands inc Greenday, Killers, Foo Fighers, The Streets, New Order, Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs.....

The Pixies - Edinburgh

QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ May 9 2005, 08:08 PM)
So far I have tickets to see

R.E.M. - Loch Lomond

U2 - Glasgow

T in The Park - Festival with over 100 bands inc Greenday, Killers, Foo Fighers, The Streets, New Order, Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs.....

The Pixies - Edinburgh

I've seen REM already this year in Belfast - They're in great form, Stipe's the most animated I've ever seen him.

U2 - I'll miss this time around (although I might sneak over and play bass - Hi GG!!)

T in the Park - There's a mirror festival in Co. Kildare called Oxegen, basically the T Saturday line up is the Oxegen Sunday line-up and vice-versa.

Pixies - They're playing Dublin and Belfast with the Kings of Leon and Teenage Fanclub, I think another trip to Belfast would be in order for me too.

My next "concert" though is the Kilkenny Cat Laughs festival in June - I've managed to get tickets for Bill Bailey in Langtons Bar!!!!!!!!.

Yes Yes, its gonna be 1 awsome show. Saw them last year, and damn, they are one of the best bands to see live (Next To Rush) Very Loud, and i hope its gonna be a loud show.

My dream concert:

Def Leppard

Rush

Co-headlining!!!!

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ May 10 2005, 10:36 AM)
My dream concert:

Def Leppard
Rush

Co-headlining!!!!

Awesome.

Here's Mine:

Rush

Dream Theater

Symphony X

Stratovarius

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ May 10 2005, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ May 10 2005, 10:36 AM)
My dream concert:

Def Leppard
Rush

Co-headlining!!!!

Awesome.

Here's Mine:

Rush

Dream Theater

Symphony X

Stratovarius

Not bad.

Replace Dream Theater and Symphony X with Kamelot and Nightwish and you'll have mine.

Green Day-September 28, Memorial Coliseum.

Saw them last November when they came and they kicked ass. Definenly going again this time.

Still holding out for NIN in the fall...TRENT, ANNOUNCE THE DAMN FALL US TOURDATES ALREADY!!!

This is no longer "next show." We went to U2 last night at the United Center. My wife is a big fan. She had a great time, and there was a lot of energy in the place. We could feel it all the way up in the Uecker seats that Ticketbastard left for us. It was cool to be there, even up in the stratosphere. The opening band, Kings of Leon, was terrible. I recognized most of the songs. I am pretty much neutral about U2. Bono took a little time to talk about his political ideals, but I don't think it was overly intrusive. He did not single out any political figure in any way. My wife has been to about 8 to 10 shows now. The best for her still remains the tour right after 9/11. It will be hard to top that one.

Probably going to see Queensryche and Judas Priest in June. Tickets just went on sale last week or so, but gotta wait a couple of weeks for the cash flow. I don't see that show as in danger of selling out before I can get tickets(that sounds bad). But, really, not all that many shows sell out in minutes or days like they used to. I think that's because here in Dallas-Fort Worth we have so many venues now - there's just too many dang shows going on all the time competing for that allmighty dollar. Although, I heard on the radio System of a Down's show recently sold out in like 20 minutes, supposedly. Don't know what venue, though. Anyhow back to the QR/Priest show..I don't even know for sure who the headliner is. I like them both, but I am really a big QR fan. I don't care much for those 45 minute opening band sets that some bands sometimes do. If QR is the opener...hmmm. might just save my money. Better check that out. However, may I go on record and say that when I last saw QR a few months ago and they did an evening with QR, no opener, and the second set was Operation Mindcrime in it's entirety non-stop with stage props,actors, etc. It friggin' rocked. I was pleasantly blown away. That's 3 times now I have seen QR and they have kicked ass all three times. One of the best acts live I have ever seen...next to Rush, of course..

COOL......... trink39.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ May 10 2005, 10:27 PM)
Rolling Stones are comin to Calgary biggrin.gif

Good luck! I have seen them 4 or 5 times through the years. My ex-wife was a big Stones fan. I only recall one of those concerts being even marginally good. Except 3 of the shows ZZ Top opened for the Stones and blew them off the stage all 3 times.

Go figure.........

QUOTE (bytorcygnus @ May 10 2005, 09:25 PM)
Probably going to see Queensryche and Judas Priest in June.

NICE! drool1.gif

I unfortunantly cannot go to any concerts at all this summer, since I will be

marching in a Drum Corps.

So everyone come to a DCI show this summer and look for the Colts from Dubuque, IA!

Edited by progrush2112

After a long thought we decided to to to see Queen July 10 at the Gelredome stadium in Arnhem.

Never got the chance to see the "real" Queen with Freddy, and I always said that this line-up wasn't Queen, but the reviews were very good and Paul Rodgers got very good credits, so we'll give it a shot! smile.gif

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Billy Corgan is doing 2 nights in San Francisco at the Fillmore!!! This is a tiny venue, only about 1000 people or so, these are going to be great shows to see.

Upcoming shows for Moon.....

05/14 - LCD Soundsystem, M.I.A.

05/16 - Audioslave

06/03 - The Mars Volta

06/10 - BFD 2005 (Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Hot Hot Heat, too much more)

06/23 - Carre Callaway

07/02 - Judas Priest, Queensryche (maybe, depending on when I take a vacation)

07/15 - Billy Corgan

07/16 - Billy Corgan

08/26 - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, The Black Crows

09/11 - Oasis, Jet, Kasabian

*11/11 - Jethro Tull

Shows I've already seen this year..

3/19 - Trilogy

3/24 - Nine Inch Nails, Carre Callaway

3/25 - Nine Inch Nails, Carra Callaway

4/09 - Motorhead, Zeke, Corrosion of Conformity

4/19 - Velvet Revolver, Hoobastank

4/27 - Nine Inch Nails, The Dresden Dolls

4/28 - Nine Inch Nails, The Dresden Dolls

5/07 - King Diamond, Nile, Behemoth, Black Dalhia Murder

-------

Edit: * - Show just added

Edited by Moonraker

QUOTE (Moonraker @ May 11 2005, 06:18 AM)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Billy Corgan is doing 2 nights in San Francisco at the Fillmore!!! This is a tiny venue, only about 1000 people or so, these are going to be great shows to see.

Upcoming shows for Moon.....

05/14 - LCD Soundsystem, M.I.A.
05/16 - Audioslave
06/03 - The Mars Volta
06/10 - BFD 2005 (Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Hot Hot Heat, too much more)
06/23 - Carre Callaway
07/02 - Judas Priest, Queensryche (maybe, depending on when I take a vacation)
07/15 - Billy Corgan
07/16 - Billy Corgan
08/26 - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, The Black Crows
09/11 - Oasis, Jet, Kasabian

Shows I've already seen this year..

3/19 - Trilogy
3/24 - Nine Inch Nails, Carre Callaway
3/25 - Nine Inch Nails, Carra Callaway
4/09 - Motorhead, Zeke, Corrosion of Conformity
4/19 - Velvet Revolver, Hoobastank
4/27 - Nine Inch Nails, The Dresden Dolls
4/28 - Nine Inch Nails, The Dresden Dolls
5/07 - King Diamond, Nile, Behemoth, Black Dalhia Murder

-------

I dont go to too many shows do I?

Moonie, i particularly like the look of Oasis, Jet and Kasabian....3 of my favourite bands of the moment yes.gif

Also The Black Crowes! applaudit.gif Not sure about tom Petty though unsure.gif

August 28th - Frank Clair Stadium (Ottawa Civic Center) I'm gonna see the Rolling Stones with my family

QUOTE (bytorcygnus @ May 10 2005, 08:32 PM)

Good luck! I have seen them 4 or 5 times through the years. My ex-wife was a big Stones fan. I only recall one of those concerts being even marginally good. Except 3 of the shows ZZ Top opened for the Stones and blew them off the stage all 3 times.

Go figure.........

ohmy.gif Tickets sold out in 4 mins!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Just saw Lowki, Zeromind, and Primate last night. Was a pretty good show, my work friend knew the guys from Zeromind, he grew up with them and sometimes watches them practice when they are rehersing. It was a pretty good show, a bit more rap then my tastes, but they are very energetic.

Oh, and my Jethro Tull tickets just came in the mail yesterday biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ May 27 2005, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (bytorcygnus @ May 10 2005, 08:32 PM)

Go figure.........

ohmy.gif Tickets sold out in 4 mins!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

My mom got the last 4 tickets for the Ottawa show... sold out in 30 minutes. 1022.gif

Bryan Adams / Def Leppard --- July 8 --- Ripken Stadium; Aberdeen, MD

Green Day --- August 31 --- Merriweather Post Pavilion; Columbia, MD

...and I'm hoping to get a chance to see Dream Theater, as well. yes.gif

-Matt

Edited by ALifeson85