Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Going to see O.A.R. on March 29th! common001.gif

Possibly going to see 311 and Dream Theater this summer.

Maybe going to the Wakarusa Music Festival.confused13.gif not sure yet though.

I would love to see a Nightwish/Sonata Arctica show later this fall!

Now if 2.gif was touring this summer.... cool.gif

Edited by progrush2112

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Mar 3 2005, 05:33 PM)

One small problem with that though...

Nightwish had to cancel the tour...

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Mar 3 2005, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Mar 3 2005, 03:06 PM)
Rolinda Bonz had invited me to see the Barry Manilow show, but I had to turn her down.

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif yer not coming? i thot you sed you were gonna try mad.gif

sad.gif you sed you loved Barely Manenough wub.gif

LOL, sorry Rolinda, I gotta agree with Pedro's point of view here.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Mar 3 2005, 11:17 PM)
Rolinda Bonz had invited me to see the Barry Manilow show, but I had to turn her down.

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif yer not coming either, Moon?!? fists crying.gif

*tears tickets and covers face with hands*

Next planned gig is Oxegen in Kildare in July - It runs parallel to the T In the Park festival in Scotland, and with the exception of a few Irish bands here and Scottish bands there, the line up alternate over the two days.

Foo Fighters, Green Day, Killers, Kasabian but the one I'm looking forward to most I think is the Godfather himself Mr James Brown!!!!!!!

Hot Hot Heat is coming....but they sound horrible live...so I ain't going.....The Weakerthans are coming in April but Tickets are probably gone...oh hold theres tickets too bad it's at Liberty Lounge!! damn. sad.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Mar 3 2005, 05:43 PM)
QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Mar 3 2005, 05:33 PM)

One small problem with that though...

Nightwish had to cancel the tour...

fists crying.gif

NNNNOOOOOO!!!!! fists crying.gif That sucks!

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Mar 4 2005, 01:17 AM)

tongue.gif

Oh Mandy, would you kiss me and stop me from shakin...........

Now that would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.abfnet.com/forum/images/smilies/nanajam.gif

OK, well ticketmaster sorta screwed me yet again today, but all was not lost. I called up the phone line to reserve a pair of NIN tickets for both 4/27 and 4/28 in SF, and managed to get through again (after literally at least 50 times redialing at breakneck speed). So I get on the phone, and a ticketmaster agent comes on, and he proceeds to explain which nights I want tickets for and what are on sale. I knew this already. I told him I would like to reserve the pair for both nights. He then puts me on hold for 5 minutes!!!

I nearly had a heart attack, these things sell out faster then he put me on hold. So he gets back, asks me what I want, and finds a pair for the 27th. I then ask him about the 28th, he goes "Oh, you wanted both nights?" wacko.gif Yes, I said i wanted reserve both nights before. He goes through the same routine questions he asked for the first tickets, as if the answers were going to be any different. Anyway, by the time he checks to get a pair, they are sold out. Bah, new hires who are nervous on the phone are not the kind of people you want to be in charge during hot ticket sales.

OH WELL, I have tickets to the 27th, and will work something out to get tickets the next night. For the sake of arguement, lets say I already have tickets to both nights biggrin.gif

----

Moonraker's Current Concert Schedule, 2005

3/11 - Kasabian, The Music (San Francisco, CA)

3/19 - Trilogy (Concord, CA)

3/24 - Nine Inch Nails (Reno, NV)

3/25 - Nine Inch Nails (Davis, CA)

4/09 - Motorhead (San Francisco, CA)

4/19 - Velvet Revolver (San Francisco, CA)

4/27 - Nine Inch Nails (San Francisco, CA)

4/28 - Nine Inch Nails (San Francisco, CA)

Edit) Editted to include CygnusX-1Bk2's Rush tribute band. Will be my first time seeing them after a number of failed attempts. Also to remove the plan B of seeing The Killers, I was able to score Velvet Revolver tickets.

Edited by Moonraker

Extensive US Nine Inch Nails tour in the fall. If they come anywhere near me, I will definently be going.

Also Aerosmith is going on tour later this year. I saw them last year with some friends, and we all had a great time, so we'll probably go again if they come anywhere near Portland.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Mar 18 2005, 10:08 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Mar 7 2005, 01:24 AM)
Moonraker's Current Concert Schedule, 2005

3/11 - Kasabian, The Music (San Francisco, CA)

How were Kasabian, Moonraker?

I actually wasnt able to get to it unfortunatly. I didnt have tickets as they sold out before I even knew they were coming, so my plan was to get a scalped ticket. I arrived at Slim's, walked around and talked to a couple scalpers, and realized right away I wasnt gonna get in for less then $40. Didnt seem worth it to pay $40, $50 for a $15 ticket, so I didnt get to catch the show sad.gif

Ahh well, thats how it goes sometimes when you are trying to get tickets, you cant get em all. Next time they come to town I will make sure I know about it ahead of time though.

QUOTE (Huck @ Mar 20 2005, 11:03 AM)
Oasis - Manchester July 3rd

I just heard that Kasabian will be opening for them, I might catch the show just for them, but never was much of an Oasis fan. I might still yet get the chance to see them this year.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Mar 21 2005, 12:49 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Mar 20 2005, 11:03 AM)
Oasis - Manchester July 3rd

I just heard that Kasabian will be opening for them, I might catch the show just for them, but never was much of an Oasis fan. I might still yet get the chance to see them this year.

Yeah, I've heard that too.

I've heard a couple of their tracks on the radio and saw "Processed Beats" on MTV this morning...it's cool. I'll have to get their CD. cool.gif