Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 10 2005, 10:31 PM)
Looks like I'll be spending Neil's B-Day in Cleveland watching one of my favorite bands....

Kazz, sorry for this.

I will see Nightwish 2 times before they come to America:

On the 24th of February and at the Wacken Open Air in August. drool1.gif

Head up Dude

trink38.gif

I'm off to see Low in London next Friday.

Their previous albums have all been experiments in how slowly and quietly you can play rock music, which ends up sounding like a resigned Joy Division. The music is based around exquisite vocal harmonies and intersting sonic textures. The new album is a bit louder, with some beautiful soulful distorted guitar, the type of distortion where there's no music just the sound. Nice.

Disco

Peeps on this board really like their rock music huh?

Edited by Disco

QUOTE (Disco @ Feb 11 2005, 04:32 AM)
I'm off to see Low in London next Friday.

Their previous albums have all been experiments in how slowly and quietly you can play rock music, which ends up sounding like a resigned Joy Division. The music is based around exquisite vocal harmonies and intersting sonic textures. The new album is a bit louder, with some beautiful soulful distorted guitar, the type of distortion where there's no music just the sound. Nice.

Disco

Peeps on this board really like their rock music huh?

That sounds like I have to check them out.

Thanx man.

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Feb 11 2005, 01:58 AM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 10 2005, 10:31 PM)
Looks like I'll be spending Neil's B-Day in Cleveland watching one of my favorite bands....

Kazz, sorry for this.

I will see Nightwish 2 times before they come to America:

On the 24th of February and at the Wacken Open Air in August. drool1.gif

Head up Dude

trink38.gif

Lucky sonofabitch

laugh.gif

Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas on Dobro on 4/14 at the Orpheum Theatre in Boston, MA biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

...for those that dont know (which would probably be a bunch of you), she's a bluegrass singer/fiddler wink.gif )

I just bought my tickets for T in The Park, Scotland's biggets musical fest in July.

Looking forward to The Streets, The Killers, Kasabian, Green Day many more still to be announced most probably Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, Idlewild

common001.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif rofl3.gif

Just scored a pair of tickets to the NIN show in Reno on March 24th and 2 pairs of tickets to Davis on March 25th

KICK ASS*

Thank you so much RR for your help in this process. I cannot even begin to express to you guys the level of excitement I am feeling right now. This is like if Rush announced a couple of warmup dates (which is what these shows are before the tour kicks off 5 days later in Europe) in 2 small indoor places with no more then 2000 people in attendance. On top of that, they only give you 2 days notice that these shows are going to be played, and they happen to be in driving distance from you. On top of that, say they havent played live in 5 years or released an album of material in 6. On top of that, the tickets sell out 20 minutes after they go on sale. That is what these concerts are 1022.gif 1022.gif

*please excuse the profane material

Edited by Moonraker

Cool beans, checking the Velvet Revolver site, they just announced a date in Canada on March 24th (somewhere in Ontario) and another Canadian date in Sascatchewan for March 27th. Seeing as how there were California dates previously announced around that time period, I am guessing they pushed those dates back a bit. I also no longer see the SF concert show up for the 25th, so unless they are gonna try to jet from Ontario to SF and back to Sascatchewan in a day, I guess I am not missing out on anything biggrin.gif

Why do I feel like everything is building up to this upcoming month?

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 11 2005, 11:42 PM)
Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas on Dobro on 4/14 at the Orpheum Theatre in Boston, MA biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

...for those that dont know (which would probably be a bunch of you), she's a bluegrass singer/fiddler wink.gif )

Yeah, and she's awesome! Have a great time, LM!

Steve Vai - April 2nd at Massey Hall in Toronto.

I can't wait to see him.

I have an invite to see Motley Crue this thursday, Not too sure tho, only met these people 1 time b4, But id love to seethe Crue play once more all together,

ill have to give a call and see if the ticket is still an offer for me

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Feb 25 2005, 02:33 PM)
I have an invite to see Motley Crue this thursday, Not too sure tho, only met these people 1 time b4, But id love to seethe Crue play once more all together,
ill have to give a call and see if the ticket is still an offer for me

Hopefully they play Rattlesnake Shake.

"Do the Rattlesnake Shake,

shake, shake shake biggrin.gif"

biggrin.gif i liked all there stuff from dr feelgood an earlier..after that they got lame.Prolly why they broke up yes.gif