Album of the moment

fledgehog

U2 - Under a Blood Red Sky.

Brings back some memories for sure. Me and an old buddy used to love this. It was part of his conversion away from his "metal only" stance. He's not w/ the living anymore...chose the easy way out. I still miss him in spite of that. This one's for you Tim. trink39.gif

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^

Very well received over in the UK by the way, featured in the top 5 albums of the year of the lists of quite a few respected newspaper music reviewers...

What's your view on it?

Disco

QUOTE (Disco @ Mar 21 2007, 11:56 AM)
^^^^^

Very well received over in the UK by the way, featured in the top 5 albums of the year of the lists of quite a few respected newspaper music reviewers...

What's your view on it?

Disco

In Joyful Rebellion...K-Os changes his way of doing things as a Hip hop artist. I remember watching an interview...he said he thought that his first album was not the direction he wanted to go in...so the Joful Rebellion came... this album was the turnaround album. I think it's brilliant.

K-os is so flexible on what he does...he is an awesome singer...he's a good rapper....and there are so many genre's. The Joyful Rebellion will go from funk to jazz to hip hop to rock. The Biggest hits were "Crabbuckit" and "Man I Used To Be".

I really recommend this album to anyone looking for new music. You don't need to like hip hop or rap to enjoy this album. I'm not a fan of hip hop....I'm a rocker and I loved it! This is what true hip hop sounds like...theres no doubt the UK loves this cd...the UK has some of the best hiphop artists out there.

The new album "Atlantis" is excellent too!

QUOTE (rushman14 @ Mar 20 2007, 06:23 PM)
this is my album of the day. I just started a topic about it.
http://www.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/doci/pho/phonograph-1158356001_i_2634.jpg

Beautiful cover...

I really ought to get some Camel.

my album of the moment is neal morse, "sola scriptura" ! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Finbar @ Mar 22 2007, 06:43 AM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ Mar 20 2007, 06:23 PM)
this is my album of the day. I just started a topic about it.
http://www.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/doci/pho/phonograph-1158356001_i_2634.jpg

Beautiful cover...

I really ought to get some Camel.

you would dig this record Finbar. trink39.gif

Archived