CD or iTunes? Or the rumored double vinyl?

andrew28

Snakes and Arrows: CD, Vinyl or Download?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Snakes and Arrows: CD, Vinyl or Download?

• CD
    • Vinyl
    • iTunes (or comparable)
    • I'm a weasel and will steal the music!

When May 1st finally gets here, how will you be purchasing "Snakes & Arrows?"

Will you be hunkered down in front of your PC or Mac downloading the album a the stroke of midnight? Or maybe you'll head over to your favorite retailer and get a hard copy?

I'll wait for the CD, since I'll want to see all the artwork and lyrics and such.

Well I will get S&A as CD and vinyl. No question that I want the full package, with artwork booklet and everything biggrin.gif drool1.gif

I have absofuckinglutely no interest in any downloaded files (except I got a track before it on sale as a preview). For all what I know downloaded files have a terrible sample rate, no way that I pay money for it. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Of cause, once I get it, I will transfer it to MP3 (variable Bit rate 128-224) that sounds great in my carstereo.

if anyone can grab an extra copy of VINYL I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for it.

Seriously, I'm sure it won't be easy to come by and I'll pay you for postage and a happy meal or something Rushy.

PM me if you know you can get your hands on a copy. THANKS!!

CD...then I'll rip it to ITUNES. Listen to my IPOD at work....my CD in the car.

THAT is how I live my life.

They've earned my money for all the love I get from their songs. Many times over. I GLADLY pay for their music....and any artist I enjoy.

So should YOU.

I've always preferred the CD to any kind of digital media... I like to have something pretty I can look at.

Although I might go buy the vinyl just for the hell of it.

Actually, if I can find the new songs leaked to a questionable site, I'll certainly download them before the release date (because I'm an immature, impatient brat who can't wait like everyone else).

Then I'll buy the real thing on CD on May 1st like everyone else.

QUOTE (Atomic.Feedback! @ Feb 26 2007, 09:53 PM)
I've always preferred the CD to any kind of digital media... I like to have something pretty I can look at.

Although I might go buy the vinyl just for the hell of it.

This^^^

and this VVVVV

and where exactly could you purchase these vinyl albums when they come out? biggrin.gif

Archived