Welcome FarCry to TRF

sullysue

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, FarCry. smile.gif I've enjoyed getting to know your lovely wife...she's a big part of what makes this site so special.

Hope you enjoy TRF.

~GG

Welcome aboard, sir! trink39.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 22 2007, 11:03 AM)
Welcome to the Board FarCry Pull up a chair hope yah got 2 computers hate to see yah fighting who's getting on first laugh.gif trink39.gif

laugh.gif We do. He has a laptop. It's the kids I have to wrestle with for the computer!

Where IS he? If you're lurking, stop it!

Welcome to TRF, FarCry. I was wondering how long it would be before somebody snatched up that name. How cool to see who it is!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Enjoy it here!!

QUOTE (chaotica @ Feb 22 2007, 01:16 PM)
Welcome FarCry!!!

You will love it here!!!

ps SullySue how did you get him to come here ... I can't get my hubby to join sad.gif

The key is... not to push. Wait about two years or so, and have lots of arguments about "What the hell are you doing on the internet, and with whom?" and "omg you're on that f'ing Rush site again?!?".

trink39.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 22 2007, 07:25 PM)
Welcome FarCry!!!

You will love it here!!!

ps SullySue how did you get him to come here ... I can't get my hubby to join sad.gif

The key is... not to push. Wait about two years or so, and have lots of arguments about "What the hell are you doing on the internet, and with whom?" and "omg you're on that f'ing Rush site again?!?".

trink39.gif rofl3.gif

rofl goodpost.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 22 2007, 12:25 PM)
Welcome FarCry!!!

You will love it here!!!

trink39.gif rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

That's pretty much it! That and, "What the hell do you do with all of those pictures of Alex Lifeson you have on your computer?"

confused13.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 22 2007, 02:25 PM)
Welcome FarCry!!!

You will love it here!!!

trink39.gif rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif

That's pretty much it! That and, "What the hell do you do with all of those pictures of Alex Lifeson you have on your computer?"

confused13.gif

Well... trust me THAT part of the conversation never happened at my house.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 22 2007, 02:05 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 22 2007, 02:25 PM)
Welcome FarCry!!!

You will love it here!!!

trink39.gif rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif

confused13.gif

Well... trust me THAT part of the conversation never happened at my house.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

laugh.gif Oh, OK. But, the rest is right on target. It's that "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," thing.

well well well.....

how cool is that eh?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/greetz.gif

common001.gif

Archived