Welcome FarCry to TRF

sullysue

Welcome FarCry trink39.gif

Nice to see you fulfilling your official welcoming role again Sully new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 22 2007, 03:55 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 22 2007, 02:05 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 22 2007, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 22 2007, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Feb 22 2007, 01:16 PM)
Welcome FarCry!!!

You will love it here!!!

ps SullySue how did you get him to come here ... I can't get my hubby to join sad.gif

The key is... not to push. Wait about two years or so, and have lots of arguments about "What the hell are you doing on the internet, and with whom?" and "omg you're on that f'ing Rush site again?!?".

trink39.gif rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

That's pretty much it! That and, "What the hell do you do with all of those pictures of Alex Lifeson you have on your computer?"

confused13.gif

Well... trust me THAT part of the conversation never happened at my house.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

laugh.gif Oh, OK. But, the rest is right on target. It's that "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," thing.

Welcome Far Cry

Enjoy

There's no beating TRF beathorse.gif and once you've joined bekloppt.gif TRF There's no stopping TRF. 1022.gif

Trust me I'm the one Pags speaks of in his post biggrin.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 22 2007, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 22 2007, 03:55 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 22 2007, 02:05 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 22 2007, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 22 2007, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Feb 22 2007, 01:16 PM)
Welcome FarCry!!!

You will love it here!!!

ps SullySue how did you get him to come here ... I can't get my hubby to join sad.gif

The key is... not to push. Wait about two years or so, and have lots of arguments about "What the hell are you doing on the internet, and with whom?" and "omg you're on that f'ing Rush site again?!?".

trink39.gif rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

That's pretty much it! That and, "What the hell do you do with all of those pictures of Alex Lifeson you have on your computer?"

confused13.gif

Well... trust me THAT part of the conversation never happened at my house.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

laugh.gif Oh, OK. But, the rest is right on target. It's that "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," thing.

Welcome Far Cry

Enjoy

There's no beating TRF beathorse.gif and once you've joined bekloppt.gif TRF There's no stopping TRF. 1022.gif

Trust me I'm the one Pags speaks of in his post biggrin.gif

I noticed Snake Pliskin in your signature. Kurt Russell kicks major ass. His role in John Carpenter's "The Thing" is an all time classic. Sullysue says she'll hook me up with some good pics for my avatar and signature, but Pliskin is hard to beat...

QUOTE (FarCry @ Feb 22 2007, 11:12 PM)
I enjoyed your welcoming posts. I'm really not that bad until you get to know me. Just ask Sullysue, it usually takes 10+ years for me to really get under your skin..... wink.gif

That don't sound to bad so We just have to wait & see on yah eh !! You will enjoy the Board & all Us Wacko's that go with it laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Feb 22 2007, 06:38 PM)
Welcome FarCry trink39.gif

Nice to see you fulfilling your official welcoming role again Sully new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I had to ask what a Far Cry was since she picked the name. At first, I suspected it meant a Far Cry from sanity or such. By the way, that pic for Led Zeppelin is hot. Sullysue gave me Robert Plant tickets a few years ago. He still has it....

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 22 2007, 11:37 PM)
I enjoyed your welcoming posts.  I'm really not that bad until you get to know me.  Just ask Sullysue, it usually takes 10+ years for me to really get under your skin..... wink.gif

That don't sound to bad so We just have to wait & see on yah eh !! You will enjoy the Board & all Us Wacko's that go with it laugh.gif wink.gif

I suppose you're right. Now she's discouraged that I'm still typing. I probably need to break out my laptop and give her the mac back...

QUOTE (FarCry @ Feb 22 2007, 11:46 PM)
I enjoyed your welcoming posts.  I'm really not that bad until you get to know me.  Just ask Sullysue, it usually takes 10+ years for me to really get under your skin..... wink.gif

I suppose you're right. Now she's discouraged that I'm still typing. I probably need to break out my laptop and give her the mac back...

laugh.gif And so it starts laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 22 2007, 11:59 PM)

Yes it does. Have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 22 2007, 10:59 PM)

Oh... my... God. wacko.gif What have I done?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/munch.jpg

AND, he wants to know how to join The Tick Army. unsure.gif

rofl3.gif

Welcome aboard Far Cry and I too was wondering how long it would take before we got someone here to join under this name. I think that you will love it here Just as much as Sully Sue does and , judging from your first few posts, I feel that you will feel at home in no time at all. Here's to getting to know you trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/cjbud/welcome/i136833983_29887_5.jpg

This is a great place and I'm sure you'll love it here.

trink39.gif

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

QUOTE (different strings @ Feb 23 2007, 04:43 AM)
Welcome aboard Far Cry and I too was wondering how long it would take before we got someone here to join under this name. I think that you will love it here Just as much as Sully Sue does and , judging from your first few posts, I feel that you will feel at home in no time at all. Here's to getting to know you trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Thanks for your welcome.....Sullysue chose FarCry. I assume it's striking a good chord with the group here....

QUOTE (Daylin @ Feb 22 2007, 04:02 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 22 2007, 10:48 AM)
Your wife rocks  cool.gif  We all love her  yes.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

Yes, she does and yes we do biggrin.gif

Welcome FarCry bekloppt.gif

Thanks for your welcome. Yes she rocks, but did you know she snores too? Maybe I can tape it and put a little audio on the board....

QUOTE (sundog @ Feb 23 2007, 07:42 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/welcome2.gif

Welcome to trf Mr. sullysue. biggrin.gif

The fridge is over there, help yourself, you're no longer a guest.

And Thank You Sundog. I have to hit the ground running this morning, so I'll be around later..............

WELCOME TO THE BOARD ! 1022.gif trink39.gif youll like it here, guaranteed !

its a place where pickles can eat pizza with salad stuff on it, and no one judges them for it.

http://www.nathanswish.com/lek/images/The%20Crunchy%20Pickle.jpg

yes.gif

QUOTE (FarCry @ Feb 23 2007, 07:26 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Feb 22 2007, 04:02 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 22 2007, 10:48 AM)
Your wife rocks  cool.gif  We all love her  yes.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

Yes, she does and yes we do biggrin.gif

Welcome FarCry bekloppt.gif

Thanks for your welcome. Yes she rocks, but did you know she snores too? Maybe I can tape it and put a little audio on the board....

sarcasm.gif

Archived