So who's going to see Rush?

Asian Rush Fan

So who here will go see Rush? Gee, that's an open question. Lets make it tougher. Who here will see Rush instead of paying a credit card bill, going to night class, going to a wedding, your child's birth, wife's ovulation, husband's award vceremony and so on. So tell us what you would sacrifice to see Rush

Oh yeah, I might be getting passes to review Rush for a small Clear Channel station.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I'm having to give up anything, at least not yet.

But I may take the day off when the CD hits store shelves.

luckily another summer tour, so I'll probably see them in Mich, Ohio, Indy, Illinois, Wisconsin. Also a possibility of Pittsburgh.

Might have to take the family on a "vacation" out west this summer, and we will also be in Myrtle Beach in June, so if that syncs up I'll be there too.

Well I know I'll go see them. Detroit for sure.....maybe Toronto.

The little lady and I are thinking about buying a camper this year, so maybe we'll be little old "Rush-heads" and follow them around for a week or so.

She's never seen them before, so I'm quite excited about popping her Rush "cherry".

Hoping and praying that if they do a cross-Canada swing, that they'll stop and play at our brand new arena here. They played here 32 years ago, but with the new hockey barn, which seats about 7000, it's a long shot, but hey, a guy's gotta dream, right?

I'm going to NOT sacrifice staying here on the other side of the planet, coz they can't their lazy arses over here one single time in 40 years. I'm going to not sacrifice forking out huge airfares and accomodation costs to fly over there and see them.

Hey, I'm going to see them as many times as possible! Hopefully in Michigan and around the Midwest and also Seattle while I'm there in June.

we'll be at every possible show in the NE area, and hopefully, hopefully at RC7 for the Con and the show (you know they'll play in Toronto LOL)...we will find the money to do so biggrin.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Feb 15 2007, 02:02 PM)
I don't know if I'm having to give up anything, at least not yet.

But I may take the day off when the CD hits store shelves.

That day I'll be coming home from a 3 day school trip, and wont be back till 3:30pm. DAMN! fists crying.gif

I'm next door (to the left), but I go to Indy for Rush all the time.

Archived