Dear Blank

Dweezil

Dear Idiot,

It is best to remain silent and be thought a fool than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

A little free advice for you.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Husband,

You have two weeks to do something with all of the old magazines scattered hither and yon in the upstairs bedroom. Contrary to what you appear to believe, every square inch of unused space in this house is not your personal junk room.

I realize you lived as a bachelor for 45 years, but that is no excuse. This is not a frat house, there are no Greek letters on the front door, and I do not understand how someone who is so picky about his personal appearance can be so sloppy about basic housekeeping.

I love you dearly, but you are a complete slob.

Trust me, two weeks. After the deadline, I will take care of it myself. I have a strong feeling you do NOT want that.

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the letters on this website. They are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh.

Yours sincerely etc.

Amy's Knickers (Mrs.)

biggrin.gif

Dear Hyena masquerading as an adult female in the movie theater:

"Up" was a funny movie, wasn't it? I myself chuckled and laughed outright several times. Can you tell me, Ms. Hyena, why you felt compelled to GUFFAW at every possible moment? Was stomping your feet while slapping your knee and SCREAMING with laughter really the appropriate response? And the shrieking? The talking to the characters on the screen? Drove me nuts, thanks. You ruined my afternoon out with the hubby and the kid - an afternoon that took much planning and forethought.

You have no idea how close you came to a confrontation with me, but out of respect for my child and the desire to be a good example, I simply sat in my seat and SEETHED at your selfishness.

I suppose I should thank you for not laughing during the sad parts?

~Irate moviegoer

Dear people on craigslist,

No, I will not deliver the items I'm giving away for free. WTH is that about? Deliver a free item to you. No.

Thanks,

Not as clueless as you

Dear .....,

Can you live with yourself knowing you had the chance and never said goodbye? You put the blame all on them. Just like you, it is not their fault. You have made them a victim as you were. Like you, they didn't deserve it. And did you know, tears were shed for you?

Now is when you should make your peace. Time is running out.

Dear life,

Do you enjoy taunting me with things i can never have, like a job for example. i'm not trying to complain, but haven't i made up for all the bad kharma already? Maybe you could give me and my husband a break?

thanks

anonymous b.

Edited by anonymous belch

Dear TRF,

Clearly, I am spending too much time here or something as I had a dream last night where I was in a naked skiing race with another TRF member and the grand prize was $38,000. I won, opened my check and found the total was actually in the amount of 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. Then, I had a dream about Rush merchandise. WTH?

Sincerely,

In need of a new hobby

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 10 2009, 10:04 AM)
Dear TRF,

Clearly, I am spending too much time here or something as I had a dream last night where I was in a naked skiing race with another TRF member and the grand prize was $38,000. I won, opened my check and found the total was actually in the amount of 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. Then, I had a dream about Rush merchandise. WTH?

Sincerely,
In need of a new hobby

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 10 2009, 03:04 PM)
Dear TRF,

Sincerely,
In need of a new hobby

Just curious...

Who was the other TRFer in the race, and how do you know what they looked like naked?

Enquiring minds want to know yes.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Jun 10 2009, 10:52 AM)
Dear TRF,

Sincerely,
In need of a new hobby

Just curious...

Who was the other TRFer in the race, and how do you know what they looked like naked?

I was thinking something, but I dared not say it. That way of thinking/speaking got me my awful alias.

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jun 10 2009, 11:01 AM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Jun 10 2009, 10:52 AM)
Dear TRF,

Sincerely,
In need of a new hobby

Just curious...

I was thinking something, but I dared not say it. That way of thinking/speaking got me my awful alias.

ph34r.gif

1-0-0-1-0-0-1 could either be a hell of a lot of money, or it could be. . .$73.

Perhaps there's an item, or combination of items, on the Rush merch site that totals $73?

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Fridge @ Jun 10 2009, 07:52 AM)
Dear TRF,

Sincerely,
In need of a new hobby

Just curious...

I won't name the other person. I'll just say it was a woman. Would seem kind of wrong for me to call them out, they might actually take offense and I don't want that.

I didn't get to see them naked. See, they were mad at me because I didn't exactly play fair (hey, I wanted to win!). The contest was... you had to ski while stripping. I have no idea where this dream came from! laugh.gif