Dear Blank

Dweezil

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bathroom Scale,

I'm pleased that we are finally seeing eye to eye once again. Me losing 37lbs might have something to do with that. Hopefully from now on our encounters will be full of good news and not as frustrating.

Thank You,

YaYa

Dear _____,

You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could you? Well, prepare to reap the whirlwind, my friend. Make no mistake, this is not revenge. This is a reckoning. I'm talking scorched earth.

Nice knowing you.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Dear Neighbor,

Please stop feeding the feral cats. For one, I am sick and tired of them shitting all over my yard, and for two, they are a rabies risk.

QUOTE (Mara @ May 28 2009, 10:54 AM)
Dear Neighbor,

Please stop feeding the feral cats. For one, I am sick and tired of them shitting all over my yard, and for two, they are a rabies risk.

Sounds like it's time to invest in an air rifle! yes.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 28 2009, 12:06 PM)
Dear Neighbor,

Please stop feeding the feral cats.  For one, I am sick and tired of them shitting all over my yard, and for two, they are a rabies risk.

Think the Glock would be overkill? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ May 28 2009, 11:40 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 28 2009, 12:06 PM)
Dear Neighbor,

Please stop feeding the feral cats.  For one, I am sick and tired of them shitting all over my yard, and for two, they are a rabies risk.

Think the Glock would be overkill? laugh.gif

Considering the cost of ammo nowadays, yes it would! laugh.gif

Dear _____,

Tomorrow is the third interview. I've made it past the phone interview and the casual interview. I have the skills and qualifications you require. I probably have more knowledge and skills and than that 16 year old booger eating high schooler you have working for you presently. I have a college degree for the love! I'm not asking for much, but please hire me. Thank you for your time.

~baxtrice

Dear _____,

I love ya child but you are working my last nerve. You have got to take a nap little man. As much as you think you can drop this nap, you still need it. And don't think I don't hear you up there playing with your toys and please stop moving your furniture around, strategically placing it under the pictures in your room to get them down off the wall. I don't need little hands touching pictures with glass frames and taking nails out of the walls.

Sincerely,

Mama

Dear Cat,

Please stop meowing. The Tylenol has not kicked in yet and the kid is upstairs trashing his room. I can barely think over your incessant pleas for attention and my child playing his favorite nursery rhyme toy over and over and over again.

Sincerely,

Mama (again)

P.S. Tiny baby, please stop practicing martial arts on my delicate, extremely important vital organs.

Edited by Janie

Dear Gross Dude at Gas Station,

Just because I talked to you at the gas pump island does not mean I am interested in going out with you. And when I told you that I am married, "no one has to know" is the wrong response.

FYI, the answer would still be "no" even if I wasn't married, because you are clearly a douche-tastic fuckstain.

Vomitingly,

Mara

QUOTE (Mara @ May 30 2009, 11:41 PM)

Just because I talked to you at the gas pump island does not mean I am interested in going out with you. And when I told you that I am married, "no one has to know" is the wrong response.

FYI, the answer would still be "no" even if I wasn't married, because you are clearly a douche-tastic fuckstain.

Vomitingly,
Mara

fuckstain...

laugh.gif

that made me laugh.

Vomitingly,
Mara

Classic. rofl3.gif

Vomitingly,
Mara

unsure.gif Oh...uhhhhh....Sorry Mara...didn't know it was you.... blush4.gif

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ May 31 2009, 11:53 AM)

Just because I talked to you at the gas pump island does not mean I am interested in going out with you.  And when I told you that I am married, "no one has to know" is the wrong response.

Vomitingly,
Mara

unsure.gif Oh...uhhhhh....Sorry Mara...didn't know it was you.... blush4.gif

And I am sorry for dousing you with gasoline and chasing you across the parking lot with the lighter held aloft.

Truce?

Dear Little Man,

I'm thrilled that you found a new way to keep yourself entertained but, really, I did not need to just spend the last 30 minutes unplugging the toilet because you wadded up an entire roll of tp and tried flushing it along with a few small toys I'm sure.

Thanks,

Mom

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 3 2009, 04:44 PM)
Dear Little Man,

I'm thrilled that you found a new way to keep yourself entertained but, really, I did not need to just spend the last 30 minutes unplugging the toilet because you wadded up an entire roll of tp and tried flushing it along with a few small toys I'm sure.

Thanks,
Mom

Wait until he tries flushing the bath linens. eh.gif I did this, as did my sister.

Dear State legislator idiot,

Why do you think that every child in a school where 10 percent or more of the kids speak Spanish needs to have bilingual education? Those kids who don't speak Spanish don't need it, and if the parents wanted the program, they'd go to the public schools. This is just another effort to kill the voucher program here.(yup, it's only for the private, "voucher " schools, not the public schools).

signed Furious teacher.

Dear hospice people,

Thank you for the help with my dad. It's the most help I've had in 4 years even though I have a brother and 2 sisters that all live within 20 miles that won't help at all. You hospice guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

Mark

QUOTE (missionman @ Jun 6 2009, 02:57 AM)
Dear hospice people,
Thank you for the help with my dad. It's the most help I've had in 4 years even though I have a brother and 2 sisters that all live within 20 miles that won't help at all. You hospice guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

Mark

Dear MM,

hug2.gif hug2.gif

Nettie