Dear Blank

Dweezil

Dear Palm Beach County Planning and Zoning Department,

Is everybody there totally clueless regarding the county zoning ordinance requirements? I'm sorry I've managed to confuse so many people in such a short period of time by asking them job-related questions.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear H & R

I was going to write about how you f*cked up so many times and shit like that.

But.

I'm just glad that what goes around comes around.

He saw what you are and he still loves me despite all your malicious efforts.

I am a damn good mum!!!

Because I love him, I must ask you to drop your pride and notions about how life is supposed to be for someone and talk to your him. All you have to do is love him. How hard is that? Don't keep putting conditions on it. He is too precious to cut him out of your life.

That's it.

I won't address you again.

Good luck.

~a damn fine mum!!

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jan 7 2009, 09:04 AM)
Dear H & R

But.

I am a damn good mum!!!

Because I love him, I must ask you to drop your pride and notions about how life is supposed to be for someone and talk to your him. All you have to do is love him. How hard is that? Don't keep putting conditions on it. He is too precious to cut him out of your life.

That's it.

Good luck.

~a damn fine mum!!

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jan 7 2009, 08:34 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jan 7 2009, 09:04 AM)
Dear H & R

But.

I am a damn good mum!!!

That's it.

Good luck.

~a damn fine mum!!

goodpost.gif

yes.gif

hug2.gif to you P.

you ARE a damn good mum!

this i know is true...

Dear nosey people,

No, we have not set the date yet. So stop asking tongue.gif

Also, we love suggestions for our wedding and ways to save money, etc. However, do not tell us what to do exactly unless you're financially contributing to our wedding. This includes you, ________ and __________ and a few others.

So please let us (and me) enjoy this time. It's been a long time coming so don't rush us!

thks,

future bride.

Dear ______________,

We DON'T get a day off for the 4th of July?????

I know it's on a Saturday but everywhere gives either the Monday or Friday off, EVEN RETAIL gives an extra day off.

Talk about your penny pinching, money grubbing scrooge!

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO

Dear Eric,

I really don't give a shit if you know this is about you or not, so there's really no "Dear blank" about it...

You want to coach this team...FINE.

You want to try new things and shake things up a bit...FINE.

You think you might be able to end my 25 years of suffering and misery watching one losing season after another...DO IT.

But I SWEAR ERIC MANGINI, if BRETT FARVE TAKES ONE F**KING SNAP FROM CENTER WEARING A CLEVELAND BROWNS UNIFORM, I'm going to burn all this shit and put the last 25 years of my life away and PICK A TEAM THAT DOESN'T DO POINTLESS STUNTS...we never have, and you aren't going to break that cycle you little SHIT.

We suffer year after year knowing that some day we'll have a team again...some day it will happen, it has to. This isn't the way to do it, you NY transplant, piece of shit, asshole. If you want to ruin a team, go to Cincinatti, jack ass...

No one believes this "He's just here for the hell of it" crap either.

(TO all Bengals fans...no disrespect...but he's going to screw up our team, and I just thought of the first team that came to mind...call it a compliment) wink.gif

Thanks for listening!

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:43 PM)
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO

Dear Eric,

I really don't give a shit if you know this is about you or not, so there's really no "Dear blank" about it...

You think you might be able to end my 25 years of suffering and misery watching one losing season after another...DO IT.

But I SWEAR ERIC MANGINI, if BRETT FARVE TAKES ONE F**KING SNAP FROM CENTER WEARING A CLEVELAND BROWNS UNIFORM, I'm going to burn all this shit and put the last 25 years of my life away and PICK A TEAM THAT DOESN'T DO POINTLESS STUNTS...we never have, and you aren't going to break that cycle you little SHIT.

We suffer year after year knowing that some day we'll have a team again...some day it will happen, it has to. This isn't the way to do it, you NY transplant, piece of shit, asshole. If you want to ruin a team, go to Cincinatti, jack ass...

(TO all Bengals fans...no disrespect...but he's going to screw up our team, and I just thought of the first team that came to mind...call it a compliment) wink.gif

Thanks for listening!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

What about trading for Cutler?

Ooops. Wrong sub-forum.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Mar 26 2009, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Mar 26 2009, 03:43 PM)
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO

Dear Eric,

We suffer year after year knowing that some day we'll have a team again...some day it will happen, it has to.  This isn't the way to do it, you NY transplant, piece of shit, asshole.  If you want to ruin a team, go to Cincinatti, jack ass...

(TO all Bengals fans...no disrespect...but he's going to screw up our team, and I just thought of the first team that came to mind...call it a compliment)  wink.gif

Thanks for listening!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

What about trading for Cutler?

Ooops. Wrong sub-forum.

Cutler is welcome...they can trade...let's see...FAVRE for him... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Mar 26 2009, 02:43 PM)
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO

Dear Eric,

Thanks for listening!

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

I live in Packerland.

We're still mad at Jet Farve.

Dear ___________,

Well, it's come to this. You are now part of the intense passive aggressive campaign that I warned you about. Did you listen? No. Did you even give any thought to my advice? No. You swatted me and my friendship away like an annoying fly. And now they are trying to vilify you, as if this was your fault. Make no mistake, this is what they do. They try to tear you down and rebuild you into their image. I warned you about this, but you were just too tortured, too lonely..too in need of a "male" friend. Well I'm sorry that I have ovaries. I've been the best friend you ever had and you betrayed me. Does it make you feel better? Is it easier to sleep in that house now? How sad that your wife has to come to me for advice on how to stand up against those people. Please, for the last time, leave that house. Leave those people alone. If you stay you will regret it.

--baxtrice

Dear __________,

As a coach to young children, it is your responsibility to ensure they have fun first and foremost. Calling them names or belittling them in the locker room after games because they didn't perform during the game is never acceptable. You want to win the games more than they do and it shows. This is too bad because you know the game well, you were a great player in your day, and could help these kids be better athletes but you need to remember how old they are. They are not college or even high school players and not one of them are likely to make it to the professional level. Please remember, this is about having fun.

Sincerely,

The Parents

Dear __________,

I'm so very tired of this.

I mean, really.

<sigh>

Dear the huge family sized bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs my parents purchased,

Will you stop being so tasty? I mean I realize that's your purpose in life, but you're not being kind to my belly flab. No matter how much running I am doing (and I am, and so proud!), you're not helping with this "getting into awesome shape" thing. I also didn't realize that 12 pieces of you is 190 calories, and I know I eat at least 2 handfuls a day (even more?). That's just cruel, for you to hide that from me with your pretty face (the front of the bag)

Also, it's just so convenient that the zipper lock part on your bag doesn't function well, so you're just always open, always inviting me in.

It's not fair.

So, go away PLEASE!

Best,

ILG

Dear Java Program,

Why are you so hard to friggin' write? What do you mock me with your errors? Please cooperate with me.

kthnxbai.

~baxtrice

Dear massive pile of stinky laundry,

when are you going to learn how to pick yourself up off the floor, drop yourself into the hamper, march yourself to the laundry room, stuff yourself into the washing machine, hop into the dryer and fold yourself and put yourself away?

I am really getting tired of this routine every week!

Please learn SOOOOOON!

Sincerely,

YaYa moose.gif

Dear Body,

I don't know why you got the idea that I would be feeding you anti-depressants until the end of days. This was supposed to be a temporary measure to help get you through some issues.

Quite frankly I have better things to spend the money on, and I believe I treat you quite well otherwise. You get good food, sleep, and daily workouts to help keep you in top shape. Okay, maybe the excessive amounts of coffee and the cigs aren't ideal, but one thing at a time.

So please stop it with the dizzy spells, lightheadedness, and mood swings. Particularly the mood swings; I don't want to become a social outcast because you aren't getting your "fix" of SNRIs daily anymore. It's not as if I am making you go cold turkey. Just quit, okay?

Edited by Mara

Dear People Who Have Their Lives and Their Shit Oh-So-Perfectly-Together:

Please go away. Or at least shut up about how perfect everything is. I hate you. In fact, I know a LOT of people who hate you, and would like nothing more than to see a monkey wrench hurled into your perfect world. Just to see what would happen, understand.