What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ May 4 2008, 06:13 PM)
Warcraft III new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 1287.gif

Frozen Throne now.

I really love RTS games and Blizzard never disappoints. cool.gif

GTA 4 still. I beat it some time ago, but I'm running around looking for the pigeons and trying to get 100%. There's tons of cool places in the city that you don't get to see while playing the story. It makes me wonder why they didn't use some for the missions. Imagine a shoot out on top of the big bridge. That would've been awesome. I didn't even know you could walk up there until I was looking for pigeons.

I'm waiting for them to release more games that are compatible with Vista! Right now the pickin's are a little slim. Grrrrrr! Plus, Vista isn't compatible with older games so I can't re-play the ones I want to.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 30 2008, 10:02 AM)
I'm waiting for them to release more games that are compatible with Vista! Right now the pickin's are a little slim. Grrrrrr! Plus, Vista isn't compatible with older games so I can't re-play the ones I want to.

Vista sucks ass on many levels.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jun 21 2008, 05:41 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 30 2008, 10:02 AM)

Vista sucks ass on many levels.

You know, I've heard a lot of people say that but I haven't had any problems with it. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

Time Shift. A really fun and challenging FPS with some nifty puzzles.

I just finished Portal which has got to be the most frustrating but rewarding game I've ever played! The puzzles are tough with a capital "T", but every time you solve one you want to stand up and cheer. Go get this game, it's a blast!

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jun 30 2008, 12:59 PM)
Parasite Eve on the PSX, and still whooping ass a few times a week on Call of Duty 4 Live.

I was playing that with a friend yesterday. Hell of a lot of fun. Next paycheck I'm going to buy COD4 and Xbox live.

Right now I'm playing through Dead Rising again.

Metroid Prime.

Possibly the greatest game ever. smile.gif