What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

SOLAR JETMAN, for NES... it's an awesome game to play when you're baked, pretty damn good for a Nintendo game too.

I still haven't started CoD4 yet. I'm also waiting to start The Elder Scrolls IV when I have a lot of free time. I did get Bioshock though and I'm almost done with it. Amazing game, the best setting I've ever seen, but the game is a bit easy, even on hard mode. There's no consequences for dying because when you respawn all of the enemies have the same health you left them with. So if you get a Big Daddy down to a sliver of health and die, when you get back to him he's still almost dead. It pretty much defeats trying to figure out a strategy to win. I do love the game though.

I beat Bioshock last night and got the good ending (aww, I'm a nice guy). I watched the "bad" ending on Youtube and yeah, I would've been pissed if that's the one I got. Great game, very intense although a little on the easy side. It reminded me of RE4 in that sense. It's one of those "the overall experience negates any bad qualities" games.

Starting Elder Scrolls IV today and CoD4 tonight with the homies. And of course more Rock Band. I'm getting better at it, I 90 percented some songs on hard. Huzzah!

Holy shit.....I've logged about 30 hours into Elder Scrolls IV and I've only done two quests from the main story. I'm going around doing side quests, joining guilds, and just exploring. The Dark Brotherhood quests are so freaking sweet.....it's just really f***ing incredible and I'm not even playing the main game. If this game had been online no one would give a shit about WoW, seriously. It's probably in my top 5 games of all-time.

I just got Mass Effect too, but I can't put down Elder Scrolls IV long enough to play it. I know it'll be awesome though. BioWare rules.

Just got into Final Fantasy XII which is for PS2 but I am playing it on the PS3.

So far it sure is a departure from the past few FF titles that's for sure... gambit system and all that. Some aspects so far I find very annoying such as not being able to invert the camera controls.

Still though addicted to levelling is my middle name. We'll see how I enjoy the game once i re3ally start to dig into it.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 11 2008, 01:01 PM)
Just got into Final Fantasy XII which is for PS2 but I am playing it on the PS3.

So far it sure is a departure from the past few FF titles that's for sure... gambit system and all that. Some aspects so far I find very annoying such as not being able to invert the camera controls.

Still though addicted to levelling is my middle name. We'll see how I enjoy the game once i re3ally start to dig into it.

Everyone's still stuck on VII, but to me XII is hands down the best FF game ever made. I can't stand typical JRPGs anymore for the most part though. *High fives BioWare*

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 18 2008, 09:49 AM)

So far it sure is a departure from the past few FF titles that's for sure... gambit system and all that.  Some aspects so far I find very annoying such as not being able to invert the camera controls.

Still though addicted to levelling is my middle name.  We'll see how I enjoy the game once i re3ally start to dig into it.

Everyone's still stuck on VII, but to me XII is hands down the best FF game ever made. I can't stand typical JRPGs anymore for the most part though. *High fives BioWare*

Plus there is Fran. I really love her accent.

tongue.gif

http://www.final-fantasy-12.com/artwork/ff12_art7.jpg

Hot Shots Tennis. Easy to play, difficult to master, 100% fun.

FFXII seems like an imitation of Final Fantasy, rather than the real thing itself. The new characters are very weak compared to Squall, Seifer, Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, Yuna, and the casts of the older FF's. 12 seems very Star Warsey, and is influenced by a lot of games/movies instead of being THE influence itself.