What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

F.E.A.R.

I just got the particle beam gun. Zappo!

I'm still shuffling my way though Final Fantasy XII. My god if I wasn't so addicted to levelling I woulda finished the game three weeks ago I think.

After that maybe finally try Ratchet and Clank to bide my time til Grand Theft Auto comes out.

In the meantime ther eis always ALWAYS Rock Band.

You tried that yet Kazz? Curious what you think of the drumming.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 18 2008, 12:27 PM)
I'm still shuffling my way though Final Fantasy XII. My god if I wasn't so addicted to levelling I woulda finished the game three weeks ago I think.

After that maybe finally try Ratchet and Clank to bide my time til Grand Theft Auto comes out.

i never got into any of the Final Fantasies.

And i'm still waiting for rock band too come for the Wii.

I'm still playing same games as last time.

Rock Band for the Wii will kinda suck with no DLC. I haven't played anything in a while, I've just been too busy. I did preorder the special edition of GTAIV though. I'm gonna keep coke in the lockbox.....video games made me do it!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 18 2008, 02:27 PM)

I've dabbled with the drumming on Rock Band here and there. I'm actually better on the guitar in the game than I am on the drums. I can breeze through the songs on expert with no problem on drums, but once I start playing them on any other difficulty, it ends up screwing me up, because I want to play the song the way it's written. On top of that, the pads leave a very awkward feeling while playing because they're so close together.

Half-Life 2 (again).

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Warcraft III new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 1287.gif

Quake 4. I'm revisiting some older games until some new FPS' are released.

I am playing through Oblivion...................played it once, only did 40% of the game........wish to rectify that and play through the expansion as well.

Still getting through the expansions of Oblivion

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ May 12 2008, 12:16 PM)
^ ^ ^ Bahaha... my little brother plays that. So much. Whatever you do, don't start paying them.

And... I just cleared the first dungeon in Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. My faith in the DS is renewed.

Just wait til later in that game.

It gets really annoying.

Revisiting:

The Legend of Zelda, A Link to The Past

Good game, i just get stuck sometimes.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ May 13 2008, 08:36 AM)
^ ^ ^ Bahaha... my little brother plays that. So much. Whatever you do, don't start paying them.

And... I just cleared the first dungeon in Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. My faith in the DS is renewed.

It gets really annoying.

Yes, it does. Very annoying. It still has some of the best puzzles in a Zelda game, but yeah...

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 13 2008, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ May 13 2008, 08:36 AM)

It gets really annoying.

Yes, it does. Very annoying. It still has some of the best puzzles in a Zelda game, but yeah...

Yeah, the whole "jot it down on your map!" thing is starting to get a little gimmicky. But I'm still digging the controls and impressive graphics job. And the side quests are fun stuff.

Obviously not up to the epic standard set by most Zelda titles, but a fun game and good enough to make me enjoy my DS again. Does anybody know how the Resident Evil DS remake was? I heard they left in the f***ing great voice acting from the original.

I don't think this is really a spoiler since you have to do it pretty much the whole game, but the annoying part of Phantom Hourglass for me was having to do the Temple of the Ocean King repeatedly.

And I love RE on the DS. It's almost the exact same as the PS1 game, and yes, they left in the original voice acting. Barry is still as glorious as ever.