What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. A friend recommended it and it's pretty fun. I'm basically killing time with it until I get Assassin's Creed II.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Nov 4 2009, 08:24 AM)
Level 16 in Borderlands now. The action is really starting to pick up. Godeater, which character are you using?

I haven't got to play in about 2 days so my character is still around Level 10 but I'm the soldier actually.

The first time I played the game I tried the Hunter character but couldn't save since I guess I wasn't signed into XBOX live. I later decided to switch from the hunter because the sniper rifle really seemed overrated. Red enemy blips don't show up on the radar until you are almost so close to enemies that you'll be lucky to get one sniper shot off before they are on top of you - so this time around I thought I'd try soldier instead better close ranged combat, plus I wanted to check out the turret system.

smile.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Nov 4 2009, 02:51 PM)
I'm the Soldier too. I picked him solely because it said "rifles and shotguns" in his description. The turret's alright, but my wife is the Siren and her character skills seem way better. I'm thinking she may be the best character.

That's cool, I sort of wish I tried the Siren character...

The hunter I didn't see much advantage with since our Soldier can use sniper rifles also. I find once in a while you hit a point where enemies can't reach you and that is about the only time sniper is effective so even if our stats are a bit lower as soldiers it doesn't matter much anyways.

I need to level more but the caps get steep fast. I don't know how many times I seem to be laying down a turret, pounding the enemies as much as I can but then getting creamed and trying to run til my shields recharge. I was like you Bonehead was *brutal* and the close quarters sure didn't help. Can't wait for the next boss. wink.gif

Gonna finish up GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony

and then.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Assassins_Creed_2_cover.jpg

1022.gif

Just got that and New Mario Bros. Wii, which me and the wife have made it to World 5 on, but it's hilariously frustrating.

Lookie what game I just finished for the 300th time...

http://www.mywii.com.au/img/game/large/Super-Mario-World--1.jpg

biggrin.gif

Just beat Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. Did it during two separate days - last Saturday, and today. My total playing time locked in at just under 9 hours - 8 hours, 58 minutes - not bad considering I haven't played at all since the summer.

Excellent game, Insomniac Games never fails to please. Several times, I thought "wow, this is really tough to beat!", but that's a good thing. As great as the early games are, you can't beat the variety of this and Tools of Destruction.

I wonder how they're going to top this game. It had to pick up where Tools and Quest for Booty left off, so it kinda finished that arc, but I'm sure there are plenty more games ready to go in the Future saga.

9/10

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 29 2009, 08:52 AM)
Just got this... I am so freaking pumped to start it - supposed to be absolutely epic! Won't have time until at least Monday though.

Anyone else checked this out yet?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/mccoypauley/demons_souls.jpg

ohmy.gif I'll have to look into that.

QUOTE (Alex @ Nov 29 2009, 01:33 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 29 2009, 08:52 AM)
Just got this... I am so freaking pumped to start it - supposed to be absolutely epic!  Won't have time until at least Monday though.

Anyone else checked this out yet?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/mccoypauley/demons_souls.jpg

ohmy.gif I'll have to look into that.

If you like RPGs you should look into it. It is considered one of the most challenging, rewarding, atmospheric and intense RPGs ever.

IGN has a pretty good write up on it here:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/103/1033437p1.html

trink39.gif

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, for the first time since earlier this year.

Still playing Borderlands with my wife. We beat it and the Zombie Island DLC, and are now working on Playthrough 2. Gotta get my lootz.

Also, still playing Assassin's Creed II. Jeez, this game is huge and awesome. My favorite of the year.

Edited by Storm Shadow

Still trudging through the last adventure of Tomb Raider III. Dealing with the usual pita of bugaroos etc. Never believe in cheat codes until the game is completed honestly, so I just have to put up with it. Time has been a huge issue during the last few months as well. Be glad to put this one to rest for a while actually wacko.gif