What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

QUOTE (Slime @ Mar 21 2010, 05:21 AM)
I'm trying to slog my way through inFamous.

Not a terrible game, but please just *BLEEP*ing end already!

Unlike Arkham Asylum, this will be more relief than accomplishment.

ugh...I need my FF XIII (notice how those letters can be rearranged to spell FIX? NOT a coincidence)

Finishing Infamous just made me wish the sequel was out already. Good game, great ideas, but a massive amount of room for improvement. I can't wait to see what they do with the IP.

QUOTE (LaVilla @ Apr 8 2010, 02:40 PM)
Final Fantasy XIII ~ Brilliant game

I haven't got tooo far into it yet, so I still have some reservations about the fighting system and the leveling system... maybe I just need to get accustomed to the controls more...

Even so despite those issues this game is just unbelievable!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (LaVilla @ Apr 8 2010, 02:40 PM)
Final Fantasy XIII ~ Brilliant game

I haven't got tooo far into it yet, so I still have some reservations about the fighting system and the leveling system... maybe I just need to get accustomed to the controls more...

Even so despite those issues this game is just unbelievable!

trink39.gif

I've been hooked on it for about 60 hours now it total, Personally i like the auto battle system, As long as youve learned the enemies weak points it does makes things easier/ quicker, Although i find myself rattling the x button repeatedly when theres no need to.

The Paradigm system i fond a nice touch too, Especially when you get to the point where you can start to mix things up the way you want fight

Bioshock 2 (have had it forever, and have made no progress. Doing it on hard now, though), and trying to do ODST on Legendary. Contrary to popular belief, ODST rocked the house. No BR, though.

I'm playing Super Mario 64 right now. It's old, I know, but I've just had the urge to play it for the past few months. Otherwise I've been trying to play Red Dead Redemption, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and Super Mario Galaxy 2...among others, here and there...

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 25 2010, 02:16 PM)
Diablo 2, again.

omg that's pretty hot.

My girlfriend just got back into D2 and she keeps nagging me to play with her. smile.gif I used to love the game but come on, how can anyone play it for more than 4 hours???

One - It's too long and the gameplay is nothing but constantly clicking one button. An interesting style of gameplay, but one that is doomed to become tedious and monotonous.

Two - It's too hard; it's extremely annoying to be trailing through the game effortlessly, then out of nowhere, something kills you instantly.

Three - It's pointless to compete online as cheating is so rampant and effortless.

I play NES games on "ConsoleClassix" Daily. Never the same game, always checking out new games. Maybe I'll play a little bit through every single title.

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jun 25 2010, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 25 2010, 02:16 PM)
Diablo 2, again.

omg that's pretty hot.

My girlfriend just got back into D2 and she keeps nagging me to play with her. smile.gif I used to love the game but come on, how can anyone play it for more than 4 hours???

One - It's too long and the gameplay is nothing but constantly clicking one button. An interesting style of gameplay, but one that is doomed to become tedious and monotonous.

Two - It's too hard; it's extremely annoying to be trailing through the game effortlessly, then out of nowhere, something kills you instantly.

Three - It's pointless to compete online as cheating is so rampant and effortless.

I play NES games on "ConsoleClassix" Daily. Never the same game, always checking out new games. Maybe I'll play a little bit through every single title.

I'm playing it solo currently. I used to play with my boyfriend only.

My level 90+ Javazon got deleted so I'm playing through again. Bowazon this time but thinking maybe I might make a Necromancer.

But yeah I'm about to not be able to solo it anymore as Duriel will beat my face in with ease.

It's still a nice change of pace. Diablo 2 will always be my favorite game.

Also I got my boyfriend Dead Space: Extraction and Resident Evil 5 for his birthday so I guarantee you we will be playing those together soon.

He also bought House of the Dead: Overkill today and I know we'll be playing that together as well.

I'm excited. Love me some Dead Space and Resident Evil.

I discovered the warcraft 3 map editor... it is incredibly fun if you've got an urge to itch your creativity. Nothing more fun than changing all the stats on every unit. Now my catapults hurl atomic bombs that don't damage on impact, but set the earth on fire for 60 long seconds. And peons will occasionally get a critical hit to deal x200 damage.

I also played thief 3... the only reason I quit playing is because that game scares the f**k out of you.

I think I'm gonna grab dungeon seige.

I'm also looking on the horizon for the Orange Box.

Can't wait for the next Portal! It's on its way.