Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 28 2010, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (KennethRush @ Feb 28 2010, 02:36 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 28 2010, 02:09 AM)
Oh, Shit.  You're about to watch the insane as hell season 3 finale.  (Still the best season finale yet.....)

The ending will blow your mind.

yeah it is! see, this is why sayid is my favorite character.

Oh, the whole snapping that Other's neck with his legs.... Bad ass!

What did you think of the last scene of season 3?

Didn't think much of the very last bit, it's pretty confusing.

Charlie's scenes and Sayid and Jin being held hostage was more exciting and interesting to me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Feb 28 2010, 09:34 PM)
Oh, Shit.  You're about to watch the insane as hell season 3 finale.  (Still the best season finale yet.....)

Charlie's scenes and Sayid and Jin being held hostage was more exciting and interesting to me.

Charlie's death scene was great, and sad....

The ending was just the best though......... When I first saw it I was like "HOLY SHIT, this whole Jack's off Island story is not a flashback..ITS A FLASH-FORWARD!, and how the hell did they get off the island!?"

That was the best season ending thus far.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Mar 1 2010, 02:01 AM)
QUOTE (KennethRush @ Feb 28 2010, 09:34 PM)

Charlie's death scene was great, and sad....

The ending was just the best though......... When I first saw it I was like "HOLY SHIT, this whole Jack's off Island story is not a flashback..ITS A FLASH-FORWARD!, and how the hell did they get off the island!?"

That was the best season ending thus far.

It did suprise me much that it was a flash-forward, I think the beard may have given it away haha. I'm more curious as to what Jack read in the news, and now that I've started season 4, Sayid working for Ben is quite a schocker too.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Mar 3 2010, 02:05 PM)
There's STILL more questions being posed than answered!!

Arrrrrggghhhh

Sayid kicks ass though yes.gif

QUOTE (RushNut @ Mar 3 2010, 04:05 PM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

Yup...Lost has officially jumped the shark right into Hurley's toilet bowl. This season f'in sucks out mother f'in loud!!!!

Thank God "there are only 10 more episodes until the spectacular 2 hour show finale", 'cuz I can't wait 'til I never have to watch another episode of this piece of shiznit final season.

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Mar 3 2010, 06:26 PM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

Yup...Lost has officially jumped the shark right into Hurley's toilet bowl. This season f'in sucks out mother f'in loud!!!!

Thank God "there are only 10 more episodes until the spectacular 2 hour show finale", 'cuz I can't wait 'til I never have to watch another episode of this piece of shiznit final season.

eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Mar 3 2010, 05:26 PM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

If you don't like the show, why don't you just quit your bitching and turn off the TV.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Mar 4 2010, 12:01 AM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

If you don't like the show, why don't you just quit your bitching and turn off the TV.

SPOILERS

That's the problem....I LOVE the show...It's the ONLY television show I watch which I have done since the pilot...I've got A LOT of time invested in it....Quit now!!!!!????

I really like the show. I really like the characters and find myself rooting for some, cursing others, laughing at, and feeling bad and happy for them. There hasn't been more than a couple of episodes I didn't like...I even liked "stranger In A Strange Land".

I'm just stark raving crazy over the complete left turn the show has taken in this last season. With a few exceptions like the characters having the same names as the Losties in the first 5 seasons and the fact they are on an island this jump to a new storyline almost completely disregards the first 5 seasons.

A couple of months ago I saw Josh Holloway on The Ellen Degenerate show where he revealed that at the time of that interview, 8 episodes had been filmed and with an expression I can only describe as disgusted amazement he stated that no questions had yet been answered...even the cast didn't know what was going on.

Now I know the writers said all questions would be answered by the finale.... but c'mon....alllll (or most of) the questions you have are gonna get answered in the next 10 episodes while building to the climax, developing story and characters in their new "good VS evil" roles, the alternate reality timeline continues...oh and lets not forget the commercials. Unless there is a special "answers only" episode (which I feel would need to be hosted and narrated by the producers and writers), it seems kinda improbable in my book.

They are gonna leave us hangin'...sure we might find out what happens to our second favorite band of castaways, and we might find out what The Island is REALLY all about...but answer questions we might have, they aren't interested in keeping us happy and informed...just watching.

Edited by Some Half-Forgotten Stranger

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Mar 4 2010, 07:38 AM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

SPOILERS

That's the problem....I LOVE the show...It's the ONLY television show I watch which I have done since the pilot...I've got A LOT of time invested in it....Quit now!!!!!????

I really like the show. I really like the characters and find myself rooting for some, cursing others, laughing at, and feeling bad and happy for them. There hasn't been more than a couple of episodes I didn't like...I even liked "stranger In A Strange Land".

I'm just stark raving crazy over the complete left turn the show has taken in this last season. With a few exceptions like the characters having the same names as the Losties in the first 5 seasons and the fact they are on an island this jump to a new storyline almost completely disregards the first 5 seasons.

A couple of months ago I saw Josh Holloway on The Ellen Degenerate show where he revealed that at the time of that interview, 8 episodes had been filmed and with an expression I can only describe as disgusted amazement he stated that no questions had yet been answered...even the cast didn't know what was going on.

Now I know the writers said all questions would be answered by the finale.... but c'mon....alllll (or most of) the questions you have are gonna get answered in the next 10 episodes while building to the climax, developing story and characters in their new "good VS evil" roles, the alternate reality timeline continues...oh and lets not forget the commercials. Unless there is a special "answers only" episode (which I feel would need to be hosted and narrated by the producers and writers), it seems kinda improbable in my book.

They are gonna leave us hangin'...sure we might find out what happens to our second favorite band of castaways, and we might find out what The Island is REALLY all about...but answer questions we might have, they aren't interested in keeping us happy and informed...just watching.

Where's the spoilers?

QUOTE (RushNut @ Mar 4 2010, 08:42 AM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

SPOILERS

Where's the spoilers?

3rd paragraph. Even if it's a mild spoiler Stranger still deserves credit for being careful which is something I encourage in this forum, so good job, Stranger! And thanks!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 4 2010, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (RushNut @ Mar 4 2010, 08:42 AM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

SPOILERS

Where's the spoilers?

3rd paragraph. Even if it's a mild spoiler Stranger still deserves credit for being careful which is something I encourage in this forum, so good job, Stranger! And thanks!

Thanks Jack.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Feb 23 2010, 03:57 PM)
Entertainment Weekly has a web show called "Totally Lost" where these 2 guys recap the previous episode, and there is a huge Rush reference in Part 2. It's hilarious.

Check it.

Jacob's Ladder

We just got caught up with series last night so I can finally safely come back into the thread...

Dude - this video is frigging hilarious as all hell! Win!

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Arrrrrggghhhh

SPOILERS

do you actually believe all that is happening this season has nothing to do with the first 5 seasons?

Of course it does!

You are just being totally impatient and assumptive. Like I said before 2 things you cannot be with this show.

Still trying to make sense of it all, as ever.

I guess my hope with this season, as loosely rumored, were getting some answers. So to that end, I'm with Half-Forgotten - 10 episodes left and I'd question how many answers we've gotten that we can actually decipher. Frustrating, but at the same time, no different than its ever been. Still enjoying and looking forward to each episode. However, I feel some patience getting thin if some basic things dont start becoming clear regarding the fundamental questions (see "Top 100 things LOST better answer or we will all be pissed") - Do we think the creators/writers can answer all questions in the final few episodes?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 5 2010, 11:23 AM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

SPOILERS

do you actually believe all that is happening this season has nothing to do with the first 5 seasons?

Of course it does!

You are just being totally impatient and assumptive. Like I said before 2 things you cannot be with this show.

Of course it does, it has everything to do with the first 5 seasons....just wish they would have written a story line for this season that addresses them.

Yes, I am being impatient and assumptive...but time is running out, and so is my patience and considering we've been given none of the promised answers so far...why shouldn't I assume we will get none?

But I'll try.

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Mar 5 2010, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 5 2010, 11:23 AM)

Arrrrrggghhhh

SPOILERS

Of course it does!

Of course it does, it has everything to do with the first 5 seasons....just wish they would have written a story line for this season that addresses them.

Yes, I am being impatient and assumptive...but time is running out, and so is my patience and considering we've been given none of the promised answers so far...why shouldn't I assume we will get none?

But I'll try.

All I can say is hang in there. I think it will all come together soon enough.

If we get all the answers now the show will end sooner and we will be bitching that it isn't on anymore tongue.gif

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!

MORE GOOD NEWS:

I'm trying to find it on the internet, but today I heard The Washington Post has recently done an interview with the Lost writers and they admit they have no idea how the show is going to end, and they have no intention of answering so many of the questions we have.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0030103497.html

angry.gif The cable went out during the final seconds of tonights episode.

SPOILERS BELOW highlight to read:

My cable cut out right at the end when they showed the sub and the crewman said something to the captain and then it cut out. I am assuming the Captain was somebody important and said something important. Can you tell me what was said and who said it, i.e, who was the captain?

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 9 2010, 10:09 PM)
angry.gif  The cable went out during the final seconds of tonights episode.

SPOILERS BELOW highlight to read:

My cable cut out right at the end when they showed the sub and the crewman said something to the captain and then it cut out. I am assuming the Captain was somebody important and said something important. Can you tell me what was said and who said it, i.e, who was the captain?

SPOILERS!!!!!

Just when you thought Lost couldn't get any cookier or crazy!!!!

Highlight below.

It was that little japanese sub captain from Gilligan's Island!!!!!!!

FINALLY a good episode!!!

Glad to see it moving back towards the old Lost.....just wonder if we will ever find out anything more about the people from The Temple or is that one more question never to be answered.